Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can hit 5000$ before november??  (Read 4046 times)
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

China ban ico  and also try to ban bitcoin.As a result bitcoin dumping and price 3000$ below.Now bitcoin again hit 4000$+ now .Bitcoin can 5000$ before november? I want to hold my bitcoin  plz give me your predict?

I think it isn’t something we can call impossible. Although it may be a bit sketchy, i think bitcoin will reach 5k if not higher in market. But i think just for a short time because of the upcoming segwit that is about to take place on november. A lot of people will surely dump because of fear caused by misleading rumors then after a few weeks or months another big leap for bitcoin will happen. So better hold your coins. But then again, nothing’s for sure, i am only telling what i think. But if you lok at the past, I think you would also think the way i do.  Good luck op.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

Maybe it can be happen because I think there is another fork happen coming this October and it can also affect the value of bitcoin just like bcc did in August.
This will happen I believe and I have faith in bitcoin as now prices are bit low this will not be forever it will go up and when it will go u this will give huge profit to investors and in the end of October price will be at 5000USD and this will be a pleasant air for the true investor so be hopeful and stay calm there is a bright future ahead.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:12:24 AM

Actually we cannot predict anything . Who knows some famous Economist might just call Bitcoin useless or fraud making the prices of Bitcoin to fall like it had recently fell . So I feel that it might stick around 4k for some time and then if people keep promotion Bitcoin is a positive way then it might increase rapidly
Yes in crypto nothing can be predicted because it prices are volatile and most of the price prediction is always wrong because people says it will go down and it go oppositely and pump up to the record index and start giving profit to the investors so it will be most probable that it will go beyond the 6000USD and that time will be very good.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:54:29 AM

Indeed for the exact prediction bitcoin prices do not seem to exist, but I believe the price of bitcoin is predicted to reach $ 5000 by the end of this year.
For november  i'm not sure it will reach the price it is probably still about $ 4500

Well it seems $5,000 is a make sense prediction bcos the bitcoin price right now is around $4,300-4,400 and it will keep increasing if no bad news appear but i'm not sure if the price will hit it before november.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

China ban ico  and also try to ban bitcoin.As a result bitcoin dumping and price 3000$ below.Now bitcoin again hit 4000$+ now .Bitcoin can 5000$ before november? I want to hold my bitcoin  plz give me your predict?

It's fluctuating now from $4,100 - $4,238 and it's quite good to see it not going to down further on $3,900.I'll hold my bitcoin too maybe not only for this year for 2-3 more years.

If bitcoin will hit $5,000 before November it might because of the bitcoin gold dumps. But I doubt it that will happen before November.

My speculation is this is possible but on the mid month of November or maybe before this year ends.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:15:16 PM

I checking bitcoin price increase from yesterday I think I would say yes.
i hope next year bitcoin can reach $10000
Actually $10k could be really possible but only after a long journey for bitcoins but we cannot predict now as the price for bitcoin has again started growing from past few days facing the issue of china banning ICO, bitcoin again grew up giving us a good profit. I don't think bitcoin will now go much below but perhaps it may fall 100-200$ and then will again grow up like a rocket. it would be a head start for many investors and then later they can start making money via bitcoins.
jennal

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:17:16 PM

5000 til november is doable. I would bet on 6000 till the end of the year. Depending on the momentum even 10.000 can be shortly pick
Lets watch and see
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:30:25 AM

I predicted 5K by this week........ Has touched $4900 several times today already.  Not long now.  I still believe it will hit 7K + by end of year.   
Anthony1985

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

Tic.eth

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

Yes we gonna hit 5k for sure, I believe even more this time.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:09:10 AM

Yes!, that could be possible to happen I am very sure that bitcoin can hit $5000 before november or much from that, we notice that bitcoin now is keep on rising. I was looking forward to the opportunity will be opened if it is happen, I believe that this is a good new for us because I know each one of us  were still holding bitcoin.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:07 AM

Yes it can possibly reach $5000 but before that maybe there will be an upcomming crash, I guess the prediction of most can happen before the hard fork there is a sudden increase and sudden decrease and now what we experiencing is a increase in value if bitcoin will reach $5000 that would be a good thing for those investors.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:46:32 AM

I also think Bitcoin will reach $5000 before november.  Look at the current price, it goes up really quick from last week.  Just some more push then Bitcoin will be in $5000.  I think this is due to the upcoming fork and some huge company adoption.  People will buy Bitcoin because they are thinking stuff that happen last August where those who hold more Bitcoin got more coin on the minor chain.  If that happen, they will have an additional profit aside from the Bitcoin chain itself.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:58:04 AM

I also think Bitcoin will reach $5000 before november.  Look at the current price, it goes up really quick from last week.  Just some more push then Bitcoin will be in $5000.  I think this is due to the upcoming fork and some huge company adoption.  People will buy Bitcoin because they are thinking stuff that happen last August where those who hold more Bitcoin got more coin on the minor chain.  If that happen, they will have an additional profit aside from the Bitcoin chain itself.
I would be surprised if we didn't manage to come over 5K before November.
I think that many people now put their money in bitcoin because of the fork.
They want to get the new coin for free after the fork. Just like it happened with BCH.
These people will not sell until after the fork, so I don't see bitcoin price will bounce back in the coming weeks.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:28:26 AM

There is now 100% possibility that bitcoin will hit the speculation target of $5,000 besides it could reach more than that even the hard fork is coming again, instead of people are worrying they sell or trade their altcoins to bitcoin in order to hoard for more. If it will hits the $5,000 mark the next challenging target will be $10,000 for the next year therefore we must be on board now before its too late.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

Indeed for the exact prediction bitcoin prices do not seem to exist, but I believe the price of bitcoin is predicted to reach $ 5000 by the end of this year.
For november  i'm not sure it will reach the price it is probably still about $ 4500

Well it seems $5,000 is a make sense prediction bcos the bitcoin price right now is around $4,300-4,400 and it will keep increasing if no bad news appear but i'm not sure if the price will hit it before november.
In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin will breakout this target soon. I remember when the price of Bitcoin increased to $4,900 in last month, it had passed this price and keep in few hours on Chinese exchange, but of course it had dumped by the FUDs after that.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

I am sure that the price of the coming days will exceed $ 5,000. Until October 25, it will be even higher than $ 6,000. Too now strong expectations of investors. Then of course as always will be a correction but I guess the price of bitcoin will never fall below $ 5,000. Next year we can expect $ 10,000 and even higher.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:52:34 AM

In my opinion, the price of Bitcoin will breakout this target soon. I remember when the price of Bitcoin increased to $4,900 in last month, it had passed this price and keep in few hours on Chinese exchange, but of course it had dumped by the FUDs after that.

The community is no longer afraid of hard forks so FUD may no longer work in this kind of situations. Forks are now seen as a way to get more free coins (Bitcoin Cash before and now BitcoinGold and B2X) and this explain the sudden demand and the price increase that we are currently seeing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:14:32 PM

That really looks like being the case with the current price increases caused by the upcoming forks. I expect a slight crash after the forks as people get rid of their bitcoin and go back to holding whatever they were holding before.

hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:22:26 PM

Yes!, that could be possible to happen I am very sure that bitcoin can hit $5000 before november or much from that, we notice that bitcoin now is keep on rising. I was looking forward to the opportunity will be opened if it is happen, I believe that this is a good new for us because I know each one of us  were still holding bitcoin.
I'm also believe Bitcoin will breakout and keep its value higher than $5,000 soon. As few months ago after Bitcoin passed resistance price, it will continue its trend and no one can stop it. Cool
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

The community is no longer afraid of hard forks so FUD may no longer work in this kind of situations. Forks are now seen as a way to get more free coins (Bitcoin Cash before and now BitcoinGold and B2X) and this explain the sudden demand and the price increase that we are currently seeing.

It is hard for me to predict things that gonna be happened in the future.The unexpected changes of it's rate will happened anytime weather we like it or not. Well, lucky if the target amount will soon to be reach. What if not? I think this can be totally reach this year but I don't think this would be this month or before this coming November.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██