Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for professional moderators  (Read 1302 times)
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:56:23 AM

Hello!

We are the AmaZix team (www.amazix.com), a group of professional crypto ICO consultants, currently managing social media channels and bounties of several upcoming, running and successfully ended ICOs/token sales.

We are looking for new talents to help us out with our increasing number of projects. The tasks to complete are (among others):

- Moderation of Telegram groups: providing information and support to users, deleting offensive or inadequate messages, banning trolls and spammers, etc.
- Sharing new updates from the ICO team in different social media channels: Reddit, Bitcointalk, Telegram, etc., and replying to comments from other users
- Assisting in bounty campaigns: checking spreadsheets, giving support to participants, calculating stakes, etc.
- Gathering questions from users and maintaining FAQ databases

And this is what you should offer:
- A fluent level of English (if you are also fluent in Russian or Chinese it will be a plus)
- Be willing to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to the task (working hours are negotiable)
- Have good social skills, being ready to deal sometimes with complicated users posing nasty questions or FUDing
- Be ready to invoice AmaZix for your services (paid in ETH)
- Be organized and ready to bring your skills into a decentralized organization with members from many different countries

If you feel this is something you would enjoy doing, please submit your application to hendrik.john@amazix.com and he will get in touch with you

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dan_johns

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:58:03 PM

Hey all!

I've been working with the AmaZix team for approximately two months now and I can honestly say it's been fantastic.

The team is friendly, flexible with scheduling, fun, knowledgeable and always willing to help. Working in a remote environment with a global team can be tough sometimes, but this team really makes everything that much more enjoyable.

Some of my responsibilities over the past few months include, but are not limited to: Moderating the channels; running deep dive analysis to help support clients; setting up bot administration; working directly with high profile clients to enhance customer experience and drive ICO sales; expanding my overall knowledge of blockchain technology.

If you are interested in joining an innovative, fun and flexible team, please contact us! We are looking for people with all different types of experience. The best part is, no matter how much or little experience you have, the opportunities for growth within the team are there.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on the dark side  Cool
kosarkas

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:25 PM

If you want to work for a cool company with amazing team, then join AmaZix Smiley

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:42:52 AM

I just sent an email and had experience in moderating forums, updating spreadsheets etc. Do you pay upfront fee or per week?, if after the ICO means I cannot offer my services.

Waiting for a positive reply.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Renniw

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:08:43 AM

HEllo,

Message sent you your email.
Regards
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

Email Sent!
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

Hello everyone and thanks for checking out this thread.

We are still looking for a new moderator! The requirements are as follows:

1. Perfect written English (no exception). If you can't write properly, please don't waste your valuable time.

2. Familiar with cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology (you don't have to be an expert)

3. Willingness to learn new things

4. A great attitude

What we are offering is a great opportunity for you to learn new things, gain valuable knowledge, work in an awesome team and get a nice paycheck every month.

The contact email is:  hendrik.john@amazix.com

Thank you for your time!

Renniw

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

HEllo,

Message sent you your email.
Regards

Hey author, have you received that mail?

Regards
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:42 PM

Hello!

We are the AmaZix team (www.amazix.com), a group of professional crypto ICO consultants, currently managing social media channels and bounties of several upcoming, running and successfully ended ICOs/token sales.

We are looking for new talents to help us out with our increasing number of projects. The tasks to complete are (among others):

- Moderation of Telegram groups: providing information and support to users, deleting offensive or inadequate messages, banning trolls and spammers, etc.
- Sharing new updates from the ICO team in different social media channels: Reddit, Bitcointalk, Telegram, etc., and replying to comments from other users
- Assisting in bounty campaigns: checking spreadsheets, giving support to participants, calculating stakes, etc.
- Gathering questions from users and maintaining FAQ databases

And this is what you should offer:
- A fluent level of English (if you are also fluent in Russian or Chinese it will be a plus)
- Be willing to dedicate at least 20 hours per week to the task (working hours are negotiable)
- Have good social skills, being ready to deal sometimes with complicated users posing nasty questions or FUDing
- Be ready to invoice AmaZix for your services (paid in ETH)
- Be organized and ready to bring your skills into a decentralized organization with members from many different countries

If you feel this is something you would enjoy doing, please submit your application to hendrik.john@amazix.com and he will get in touch with you

Cheers

email sent from: aftatech@yahoo.com
JohnnyHe

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

Hello everyone and thanks for checking out this thread.

We are still looking for a new moderator! The requirements are as follows:

1. Perfect written English (no exception). If you can't write properly, please don't waste your valuable time.

2. Familiar with cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology (you don't have to be an expert)

3. Willingness to learn new things

4. A great attitude

What we are offering is a great opportunity for you to learn new things, gain valuable knowledge, work in an awesome team and get a nice paycheck every month.

The contact email is:  hendrik.john@amazix.com

Thank you for your time!

Friendly reminder to everyone sending an email: point 1) is very important. If you cant write a proper email you will not be considered.
Haitham

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Cryptos = New hope in life!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:42:35 AM

Hello,

I can still apply?

JohnnyHe

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

Yes, there are still open positions Smiley
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:35:33 PM

no reply to my emails since 10 days ago.. what's going on?

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

You don't qualify.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jenia1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:07:55 AM

You don't qualify.

how come?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

You don't qualify.

how come?

jenia1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

You don't qualify.

how come?

yes i read that 100 times. my written english is perfect so whats up?

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:55:11 AM

You don't qualify.

how come?

Yes* I* My* (written is irrelevant and should be omitted) what's*

tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Hello Sir,

I do believe I am able to complete these tasks in a satisfactory manner.

I have never moderated before, at least not officially, and will probably need a bit coaching on the different platforms at first. If this is not an issue with you, then I'd very much like to give this job a try.

Please, let me know if I am in consideration for the position.

I hope it goes without saying that I will need to hear the salary also, at some point in time before hiring Smiley

Best regards,

Tobias K J

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
jenia1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:21:26 AM

You don't qualify.

how come?

Yes* I* My* (written is irrelevant and should be omitted) what's*

there is a big difference between typing on a forum and typing  on a platform where you really hold a position and have responsability.  i am just too lazy and dont care enough when typing here. this has nothing to do with the way i type when i write an article or publish a paper...

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: