Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good signature campaigns for Jr.Members?  (Read 1279 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:49:07 PM

Hey guys! Please share which signature campaigns are now good for Jr. Member? Of course, I'm looking for and analyze myself, but your advice I would have been very helpful.

p.s. If this isn't the right place for this topic, tell me plz where is the right one Undecided

Since your ranking is low (mine too), look for signature campaigns that don't have a big difference in how much jr members and higher rank members make. Some sig campaigns have a big difference from sr member to junior, so watch out for that. Also, don't go to sig campaigns that have too many members. Nearly all sig campaigns pay based on stakes, so the more people participating, the less your stakes. Look at the total amount the sig campaign is giving out and divide by stakes of the members to estimate how much you can make. You have to believe at least a little in the project too, or the money you make from the sig campaign will be worth nothing if the project fails
Wow! Hat's off to you buddy. You've just given very detailed tips. Those are very helpful tips indeed and i should say thank you too.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

Hey guys! Please share which signature campaigns are now good for Jr. Member? Of course, I'm looking for and analyze myself, but your advice I would have been very helpful.

p.s. If this isn't the right place for this topic, tell me plz where is the right one Undecided

Let coollaboration in Twitter too.
I'm here https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat

my advice should follow the project you like, with the project allow the rank jr member to participate, and after going up the rank become member, you can contact the bounty manager to change the table signature rank become member.

Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

Since your ranking is low (mine too), look for signature campaigns that don't have a big difference in how much jr members and higher rank members make. Some sig campaigns have a big difference from sr member to junior, so watch out for that. Also, don't go to sig campaigns that have too many members. Nearly all sig campaigns pay based on stakes, so the more people participating, the less your stakes. Look at the total amount the sig campaign is giving out and divide by stakes of the members to estimate how much you can make. You have to believe at least a little in the project too, or the money you make from the sig campaign will be worth nothing if the project fails

Wow! Hat's off to you buddy. You've just given very detailed tips. Those are very helpful tips indeed and i should say thank you too.

I agree. This is really a very valuable piece of advice. Thank you!

sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:54:34 PM

Jr members can grow with experience.. so wait A little bro
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

my advice should follow the project you like, with the project allow the rank jr member to participate, and after going up the rank become member, you can contact the bounty manager to change the table signature rank become member.

Yes, thank you, probably that's what I'll do Smiley

rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:54:34 PM

You can joint Bounty page and seaching signature campaigns ! I think this is a best way at this times
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:00:24 PM

Check out the NapoleonX bounty campaign. They allow Jr. Members to participate. I agree with the above, only participate in campaigns that you've research and believe in. I was looking, e.g. into Deep Onion and it's a huge ponzi scheme to enrich the founder. So do your research and pick the good projects.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/uZgejbz.png[/img]
If you stay on the services thread, you will very soon or probably find one. However, it is hard to find one these days even for a membership position for signature campaigns that pay with BTC though. Most campaign starts recruiting from full members and above, for reasons I do not know.

Probably because other lower ranks are more like waste of signature and the higher ranks can have a more beautiful and colorful signature, I don't know. For now, at least as far as I know, there is none. However, you can easily find on the bounty altcoin thread.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:59:23 AM

You should spend your time trying to learn what the good coins are and studying the market not wasting time trying to make .00001 BTC for every post as a paid shill.  
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:14:17 AM

The signature campaigns for Jr. Member are really few and it like your out of place in the forum, I feel that when I am at that rank too. But there are good signature campaigns for Jr. Members and you can find it in the Altcoin bounties and even Newbie they accept them too but it's rare. If I were you join in some social media campaigns too because they have good bounties of their token at the end of their ICO.
rajakoin1994

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:25:24 AM

I recommend the bounty manage by jamalaezaz.
Because Jr member will get same stake like Member stake (15 stake) and I think the rules of the jamal campaign are very easy. So its good for you.
Maybe utrust project will be good for you.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

There are many good bounty campaign for junior member rank, but I will advice you to push for at least rank of full member. From that rank you will always see good signature to earn from.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

Its good to see that you are willing to participate in signature campaigns since it will also help you rank up. Check out this signature campaign for junior member and members https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2134947.0.

I hope they are free slots available, also go through the services subforum.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

Since you are only Jr member, I'd say that any signature campaign that accepts you is great.
Why? Because you'll grow your number of posts and the post quality, making you a better candidate for future campaigns.
The real deal doesn't really start before Sr Member...

This being said, I'd start looking for signature campaigns here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Then I'd check these, although they're old and may be outdated: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1566886.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1665341.0
And then I'd google search for: signature campaign site:bitcointalk.org and try to refine for last month
Wow! This is such a lovely favour you can ever get form one of the most senior ranked member. The truth that you can only be in a position when you are ranked senior member and above, where it is not guaranteed that you will be definitely picked for a signature campaign. I've seen recently campaign managers denying even legendary members from adding to campaign because of the low post quality.
I'll suggest to ensure quality of your post. Good quality posts are your key to be accepted in a signature campaign.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

There's a lot! I was a junior member and what I did is that I asked my friends if which campaign to begin to or which is better but I what I do suggest is for you not too picky in joining any campaign. Because at the end of the day we are just a beginner in this field so 1st read the project once you see/think it is a good campaign - apply for it!
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:45:44 PM

I'm also ah jr member and this is the first time I join a signature campaign you can check may signature below. this was recommended by one of my friend and upon reading their white paper and advertisement  I can say this one is a good company. they give weekly stakes according to rank. I just be patience cause I know someday I can level up to a much higher rank to gain more rewards. good luck to  us

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:06:05 PM

You can joint Bounty page and seaching signature campaigns ! I think this is a best way at this times

There are a lot of bounties that really accepts junior member. But make sure that you make constructive post bro, otherwise they will kick you out of the campaign. Also check with your campaign manager if they will allow rank up as well, because junior to member only takes about 1 month and the bounty campaign usually run from 4-8 weeks. Their is a big different payment so better be sure that you are getting the correct stakes or payment for you rank. Goodluck head hunting.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:19:11 PM

you can find on the bounties. there are many signature bounties. you just choose which one is the best. maybe you can choose a new one.
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:17:59 AM

There are very good signature campaigns. For an easy view of All signature campaign, Get into Service Discussion and read the thread "Overview of BItcointalk Signature.....". Rank up to Full Member. Many ICO campaigns are really managing good campaigns. Ex: CarTaxi. Read more threads on it.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:21:12 AM

We hae a lot of good signature campaigns for Jr. Members in the forum. HERO is a very nice and interesting project, with some huge weekly bounties. I also like BitClave, I like their projects. Its somethin new Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: