Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:50:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the good signature campaigns for Jr.Members?  (Read 1285 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

check out always in the service announcement of this forum bitcointalk.org if you want to join in the campaiggn have a lot of choices where do you want to apply the campaign either you can choose in bounty campaign at the altcoin service anouncement, a lot of opportunity to find the campaign with the good compensation read the announment if have aavilable slot for jr. member.

Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

There are some ico offer signature for jr member like me and you can just check on bounty section.
For me because i am new i will choose ico which has many participants. Its mean that the project is good so have more chance that project will success. But of course, the price you will get is smaller.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:46:27 AM

Track the company in the relevant branch. So there is a lot bounty monitoring on the Internet. Personally, I am involved in the company PayPie and I really believe in them.
Rieeir

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

Check this one, they have just reduced the required level of participant to Jr Member Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155488
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

There are several signature campaigns accepting at least jr member, and they are all paying participants. You can find it at market place(bitcoin or altcoin services), its up to you which one you prefered of joining. But before taking a part just do some research and read feedback on the said campaign that you are planning for.
Wyre08

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:54:19 PM

There are a few signature campaigns that newbies and up can participate in. The best way I've found so far is to watch the bounty sub forum and to read the airdrop thread in this sub forum.
topuli

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

thank you for saving me some time, i had the same question
Cleverjunta

Activity: 1018
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

ALLOY https://alloy.rewards.network 
nice project.I believe it will succeed.will enter with a good price.you can review ALLOY

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

I think people should actually rank up to member or full member or somsthing before trying to join a signature campaign because there are limited number of signature campaigns and the chance of you being choosed in the campaign is very less, so it would be recommender to rank up to at least member first
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

The best advice I can give you is to just patiently look for opportunities. Make sure you check the services and project announcement sub forums regularly to avoid missing out on bounty signature campaigns. I recently found one that accepts members with a junior rank and I'm very happy to be accepted into the campaign.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

There are still some signature campaign that's open for Jr. Members, I think Deep Onion is now open to Jr. Members also the HERO token one I joined when I am a junior member too. There are other bounty doesn't need your signature like social, slack, telegram etc. If you could graphics then there are usually logo design bounty too. Good luck!
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

There are still some signature campaign that's open for Jr. Members, I think Deep Onion is now open to Jr. Members also the HERO token one I joined when I am a junior member too. There are other bounty doesn't need your signature like social, slack, telegram etc. If you could graphics then there are usually logo design bounty too. Good luck!

Yes, Signature Campaign is the most simple way to get coins. And if you want to start doing it, just search on google "signature campaign bitcointalk", then you will find a bunch of campaign that will make you happy. But if you want to start doing other bounty. You can also try to search on google. For example : "social media campaign bitcointalk"
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

Dovu the right campaign for you
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:43:32 PM

I think everyone has his own discretion in choosing a reward. To find a good JR signature activity. First of all, you should see if the project is right for you. Actually, you have to see how the project looks promising. Because there's only one signature campaign. All should be integrated in all areas to choose potential future projects to sign. There is no specific project to give here. Because everyone's judgment and choice are different. So you need to look for a few more projects. Good Luck!

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:45:37 PM

Almost all bounty signature allow you to take part in a rank Junior Member

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

I personally take part in Solaris(XLR) signature campaign. The conditions are very good, developers are very patient and active.
What is more, it is my cherished alt. The new bounty has already started so just click on my signature and you will find more informations.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:38:32 PM

Alot of campaign are available for you to check as a Jr member, but more importantly, ensure you reseach abt the project before carrying there signature, lots of  ICO project are on board daily now, avoid time wasters and scammers.Ensure you study in details what the project have to offer and the team involve.
orbitlense

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:55:42 AM

It was a useful thread for me as well, thank you...
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:30:12 AM

A lot of campaign are available in Thread for you to check as a Jr member.  I can recommend You to join HEROCOIN signature campaign. They are also Accept Jr. Member
codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:21:51 AM

How about newbie? There's a bounty for newbie? I want to try start to do some bounty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: