Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Omise partners with McDonald's  (Read 671 times)
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:44:01 PM

I got into OMG just recently when I suddenly got some airdropped into my wallet.  My first reaction was I loled. I was like, "What the crap is oh my god coin?" After checking the company out I was seriously impressed and decided to move some of my investments around to get some.  I really feel it is a strong team that is making really wise decisions to focus on very specific markets before expanding.

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

Looks like they're making the right kind of moves but still look like it needs a pull back, it's up around 9x it's price two months ago. Waiting for price to come back down to around $8 before I get on board as I don't think there's any benefit to jumping in at the top.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:10:24 AM

Omise partners with McDonald’s Thailand to provide seamless payment experience for online and mobile orders

https://www.omise.co/omise-partners-with-mcdonalds-thailand-to-provide-seamless-payment-experience-for-online-and-mobile-orders

this reminds me whoe EEA Cheesy hype while noone realy use that tech.
I will it sucseed but it will proove that crypto works but in reality is hard to get market.
I will watching that project.I wont buy any to me is overpriced.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:28:20 AM

Well, that would be a really nice boost again for OMG! Really crazy how that coin that jumped up in the price! I just missed the train, I will have a look at this in the next days. Maybe I am going to buy a little but on a retrace.
martyMC (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

No news from Mcdo?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:12:46 PM

Definitely great news to hear, if we see even more corporate support lie this, OMG has a very bright future ahead.
Does anyone know if Omise gets used a lot in Thailand already? I mean, they have quite a lot of funding already, I hope they also spend enough on marketing in the target countries.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:32:08 PM

This is a good news for OMG and the supporters. Once the partnership is announced, the price will most likely go up higher. Congratulations.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

This is not a small step guys, this news is big. There are many coins which are using for shopping along Bitcoin like monero, syscoin. But McDonald's is one of the bigger company in the world. Think, if the rest of the world will follow Thailand. Even a small amount of franchiser. Can you imagine the usage of OMG? Can you imagine the rise of the price of this coin in few years?
i am so happy about the increasing cryptocurrenciy acceptance via such big franishise  such as McDonald's and omise.
martyMC (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:19:20 PM

This is not a small step guys, this news is big. There are many coins which are using for shopping along Bitcoin like monero, syscoin. But McDonald's is one of the bigger company in the world. Think, if the rest of the world will follow Thailand. Even a small amount of franchiser. Can you imagine the usage of OMG? Can you imagine the rise of the price of this coin in few years?
i am so happy about the increasing cryptocurrenciy acceptance via such big franishise  such as McDonald's and omise.
yes but we don't know what they are currently doing
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: