Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Walton Chain (WTC) is a SCAM  (Read 27221 times)
Keihatsu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:35:31 AM

I'd be exceptionally surprised if this project is legit, it stinks. And unfortunately, many people have been sucked in.

I'm sure that history will prove me right.

The team do not engage, only newbie thugs and shills engage, they appear to have no following in China, no tangible proof of legitimacy - just "here is a video of the team, office and product".

Besides that, even if it were legit, the fundamental flaw with the product is that RFID tech will not power the IoT. It has many shortcomings, including price.

I suspect deadlines will be missed, the code will not be forthcoming (or copy and paste), only the hand-picked shills will get to "test" the product, and, as with projects like ChainLink, the operation/updates will disappear overnight.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zantezu

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:29:52 AM

Too many newbie accounts replying to this post, it does stink like scam from far away ! Thanks for the info !

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17|JOIN DISCUSSION
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:35:09 AM

Without any shadow of a doubt, WTC is a scam.

Get out while you can!

There is no reliable record of the team i.e. linking them and their experience to the project.
Try and find evidence linking the supposed former VP of Samsung to Samsung and the project.

This forum and Reddit is full of very blatant WTC shills. The comments on Reddit are beyond belief.

Listed on only one exchange, with a relatively small number of tokens (compared to similar projects) the price looks like it is being manipulated.

They are pretending to win a competition that does not exist. The "Jinjiang Competition" - there is no reliable source for this whatsoever. This is an unverified/fake news http://www.kinews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=110897
Seriously, they have just won a major competition - logos stuck on t-shirts, with a dodgy banner outside a sports centre. I've been to plenty of award ceremonies and competition results, this is a joke.

The website is poorly developed. If these people are serious/investable why can't they design a website or t-shirts. And it's called Walton coin. Serious business people would be much, much slicker than this.

I suspect a lot of effort has gone into making this appear credible but it isn't. Some people have seen big returns this week and are talking about market cap increase to $1billion+ and are dismissing my point of view with comments like "ah, well, things are lost in translation. they all have similar names and everyone is VP at Samsung. Western news would not cover the competition" etc.

You have been warned!

My only interest is for good people not to lose money.

For the record, my investments are: Waves, Wagerr, Zcoin, District0X, ARK and Monero.

I have no conflicts of interest and nothing to gain from this post.
Thanks for this good information. Thanks because their are still people like you here who's concern for not losing money to investors or traders of altcoins. I have to be careful and have to read more like this one.

solarjake

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

Ah man you guys are too funny.

Respect for being cautious with your investments though.

It will be interesting what we all have to say in a years time won't it Smiley

Sincerely, a Walton Shill
krumbs

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:06:54 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 01:34:49 PM by krumbs

When you goolge Waltonchain this thread comes up as one of the more visible search results.  Clearly this is bad for business and it’s no surprise that people are creating first time accounts so they can have their say.  It may come as a surprise to some but a large part of the crypto community do not have bitcointalk.org accounts.  I think the OP needs to use facts to dispel people’s claims of legitimacy rather than the flaccid argument of ‘newbie’ accounts.

Disclaimer:  I am invested in Waltonchain

Threads like this are valuable and I’d encourage anyone expressing concerns about a project to post them.  I have been scammed in the past and know that many of us have experienced the same gut wrenching feeling of, ”Why didn’t I listen”, as you watch your hopes and dreams evaporate.  These threads should be a platform for healthy discussion and debate but that is not what’s happening here because, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, the OP continues to cling onto the absurdity that Waltonchain is a scam.

I won’t be posting links to support my argument that Waltonchain is legitimate because the onus is not on me to disprove the scam allegations, nor is it on a genuine company simply getting on with their business. The onus is on the OP to support his claims with evidence.  By creating fictitious motives, pointing the finger at ‘newbie’ accounts and using deflection when confronted with irrefutable evidence supporting the legitimacy of Waltonchain the OP demonstrates the extent to which his case has been overwhelmingly quashed.

It’s long overdue this thread be put to rest.  The OP has a responsibility to allow the truth to shine and I suggest he embraces it before any more damage is done to his reputation.  

Please remove this thread from the forum KEIHATSU.

Smiley
solarjake

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

When you goolge Waltonchain this thread comes up as one of the more visible search results.  Clearly this is bad for business and it’s no surprise that people are creating first time accounts so they can have their say.  It may come as a surprise to some but a large part of the crypto community do not have bitcointalk.org accounts.  I think the OP needs to use facts to dispel people’s claims of legitimacy rather than the flaccid argument of ‘newbie’ accounts.

Disclaimer:  I am invested in Waltonchain

Threads like this are valuable and I’d encourage anyone expressing concerns about a project to post them.  I have been scammed in the past and know that many of us have experienced the same gut wrenching feeling of, ”Why didn’t I listen”, as you watch your hopes and dreams evaporate.  These threads should be a platform for healthy discussion and debate but that is not what’s happening here because, even in the face of overwhelming evidence, the OP continues to cling onto the absurdity that Waltonchain is a scam.

I won’t be posting links to support my argument that Waltonchain is legitimate because the onus is not on me to disprove the scam allegations, nor is it on a genuine company simply getting on with their business. The onus is on the OP to support his claims with evidence.  By creating fictitious motives, pointing the finger at ‘newbie’ accounts and using deflection when confronted with irrefutable evidence supporting the legitimacy of Waltonchain the OP demonstrates the extent to which his case has been overwhelmingly quashed.

It’s long overdue this thread be put to rest.  The OP has a responsibility to allow the truth to shine and I suggest he embraces it before any more damage is done to his reputation. 

Please remove this thread from the forum KEIHATSU.

Nah I say leave it up, just as a kind of cursory reminder of the stupidity of man. Plus I want to see the mental gymnastics in a few weeks time when Walton releases its blockchain.
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:17:19 PM

Hello more newbies,

No, let's keep this thread so everyone can laugh at me when you become the next Microsoft or Apple.

LMAO.

kralnewb

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:43:45 PM

I've looked the price of it on coinmarketcap and the price is $16.53 compared to the price were you first posted this thread and it is rising. How come that more people are still buying this?
Elemenohpaynee

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:23:10 AM

I've looked the price of it on coinmarketcap and the price is $16.53 compared to the price were you first posted this thread and it is rising. How come that more people are still buying this?

Because the guy who started this thread is full of sh*t.

He has absolutely no idea what he is even fighting anymore.

The team is legit, WTC is legit and it would hurt his rep to back away from his original statements now so he keeps pushing this narrative of " WTC is a scam"

FYI im not invested in WTC, but i have done my research on the project and team, and its legit and very, very undervalued.

AKAIK they are miles ahead of Vechain and WaBi in terms of roadmap progress.

All the partnerships i have verified from sources that are much more reputable then some random guy on a Bitcoin forum, and WTC is closer to working with the government then NEO ever has been.

Which was NEOs main selling point as a platform being the "Chinese Ethereum"

Again i'm not invested in either WTC or NEO.

I will wait for the Blockchain to go live before i pull the trigger on investing.

And to finish i am almost certain this thread has been started by a serious FUD'er who has invested interests in another similar, weaker project

Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:28:29 AM

very in pity now many scams. yesterday I participated in the project but can not get paid, it feels disappointed
pabs2

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:55:07 AM

TL,DR   Not a scam
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:08 AM

Not because prices continue to rise means that it is not a scam, the WTC the tokens in September, my friend told me that you be careful, don't touch the tokens, it may be a scam, so I won't buy the WTC.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
denny92w

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

WTC is NOT scam! We should remove this thread
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:55:23 AM

i think Binace will make a careful investegation when choosing to list WTC, i prefer to believe in Binance but you
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

Thank you for all your comments newbies.

solarjake

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:43:32 AM

I think he deserves an A for effort at least.
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:44:25 AM

The Interview with Waltonchain CEO Dr. Mo Bing by Coinnest CEO Mr. Kim Ik Hwan Winded up with Great Success

On December 21, Coinnest CEO Mr. Kim Ik Hwan interviewed Waltonchain CEO Dr. Mo Bing on Afreeca Live Broadcasting Platform.

During the interview, Mr. Kim Ik Hwan expressed great interest in the project and invited Dr. Mo Bing to elaborate on his personal background, technical strength, R&D achievements, application status, long-term goals, and development plans of Waltonchain. The interview also provided an ideal communication channel to our supporters who have missed the chance in participating in an earlier presentation. Attendees were encouraged to ask questions for our live Q&A session.

Speaking in regards to development goals, Dr. Mo Bing commented on Waltonchain’s core competencies and stated that “based on RFID and blockchain technology, Waltoncoin(WTC) will by all means become one of the four biggest global cryptocurrencies”. His words sparked excitement among the online participants.

Mr. Kim Ik Hwan said: “Waltonchian, as the first to combine RFID chip and blockchain technology seamlessly, is a remarkable pioneer in the industry! The information from their chips can be uploaded to a system through the blockchain; this technology can be applied to all areas of social life and will realize a depth of coverage on new commercial ecosystems. I have my faith in the Waltonchain project and I believe it is worth your faith too!”

Mr. Kim Ik Hwan finished up the interview by answering questions from the live broadcast participants. Due to the meeting coming to a close many audience members did not have a chance to have their questions answered. We are hoping these community members attend our next meeting in an attempt to gain further understanding of the revolutionary Waltonchain project.

We are ever grateful for having such a caring and supportive global community that see our vision of the revolution that IoT and Blockchain will bring.

We will continue to move forward, no matter what it takes, to construct the perfect commercial ecosystem.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/the-interview-with-waltonchain-ceo-dr-4fe19d165243
NEZ1123

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:22 AM

At this point with the developments they've been making I don't think its a scam.. either way I really wish I bought more when it was 1 dollar.
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

Thanks for information.But it seems very confident with your statement that declare wtc is a scam until you look for things that are so detailed to support this statement.
Are you sure there is no specific purpose behind your OP?
Because your statement could have dropped for wtc, even though the truth is like what.
If all this is true you are very good at judging something scam.
solarjake

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:58:02 PM

https://imgur.com/a/t0qas

Such high quality CGI they have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: