Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] Walton Chain (WTC) is a SCAM  (Read 27221 times)
krumbs

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:26:33 PM

Beta testing started today.  I have tested the webwallet, the main wallet which is also the miner, and the blockchain explorer.  I have sent and received test tokens and have confirmed transactions on the block explorer.  I have successfully mined tokens and have been interacting with members of the extrememly active community.

This thread is the laughing stock of this entire forum and the OP has now proved himself to be nothing but a troll.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 01:40:53 AM

I have been watching some video review about Walton Chain project in youtube, and my opinion this is serious project and they has working product already. This project will be big and the price of the token also increasing alot.

NaissuR

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

i didnt buy WTC because of this thread, when it was 0.8 few months ago.. :X

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

I don't think that is enough to declare it a scam.. i think you need something a bit more substantial than that

:]
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:59:00 AM

I don't think that is enough to declare it a scam.. i think you need something a bit more substantial than that
Yes, I also feel that the present evidence does not call it a liar. It can only be said that it requires careful observation, which may not be a reliable project.

wayne_812

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:01 AM

onecoin is also a scam. pay attention!
Jason7799

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:56:33 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 06:31:29 PM by Jason7799

i also dont think this coin is a scam. From their website and what the company has been doing, it seems they are at least engaging with the pubic (there was a presentation in seoul on 19 dec), and moving forward with their project ("The time has come for the official parent chain system Beta testing and the full-node wallet open testing" posted on their website 24 dec). It doesnt make sense that a company would go to this much length if it wasnt actually trying to do something. Whether or not they can deliver on what it is they are trying to do, is another thing. I personally believe the whole area of assuring authenticity of goods through the entire supply chain is something significant.

-10/10 for making me sign up and reply
Bitcoin2theEnd

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:10:44 PM

Clearly Waltonchain is NOT a scam. The person who started this thread spelt Waltonchain with two words, he has no idea what he is talking about.

Moderators should remove this thread
Goya82

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:49:22 AM

This post is absolute BS. I'm sure the author of this is fully aware by this time that WTC is a both a legitimate and highly celebrated project by both the community of blockchain supporters and the Chinese govt. I think the author should either remove this post or address their position with any facts that can be substantiated.
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:44:51 AM

Hmm ... thanks for the information. We will take into account when choosing coins

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:52:57 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 05:22:14 PM by btcdee

I'd be exceptionally surprised if this project is legit, it stinks. And unfortunately, many people have been sucked in.

I'm sure that history will prove me right.

The team do not engage, only newbie thugs and shills engage, they appear to have no following in China, no tangible proof of legitimacy - just "here is a video of the team, office and product".

Besides that, even if it were legit, the fundamental flaw with the product is that RFID tech will not power the IoT. It has many shortcomings, including price.

I suspect deadlines will be missed, the code will not be forthcoming (or copy and paste), only the hand-picked shills will get to "test" the product, and, as with projects like ChainLink, the operation/updates will disappear overnight.

Wow, this thread is still going. I have to admit that you planted some seeds of doubt back then but I haven't been following the project since.
Did you have a chance to look into other supply chain projects somewhat similar to Walton Chain? Whats your take on Modum, Wabi, VeChain and Amber to name a few?
thanks!
derekok

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:25:28 PM

I doubt these cowboys will be able to keep the pretence up for much longer.

LOL

Soooooo,

3 months, yes 3 MONTHS down the line and here we are.

Last time I checked they had Official Government partnerships in China, github wallet, confirmed patents, expert senior professor designing chip, boxmining on-site visit.

But you still cry 'Ohhhh what a scam! What a SCAM! Run ladies for your lives!'

Any evidence James?

Any.....evidence?

btw I'm not invested is WTC just interested to know why you continue to lie about them. Something smells very fishy about you now.

Smiley
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

I have said all I need to say about this project.

I have expressed my opinion. People can decide for themselves. Too many red flags, inconsistencies and newbies for me. And even if the project isn't a scam, I think it is a really bad idea with poor execution.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
derekok

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

You make me laugh. I thought you were informed and above all emotionally detached from the coins but it seems you are just a butt-hurt little child.

So some months ago you got banned from the WTC Slack for acting like a dick and have been running this sad little vendetta ever since. What happened to following your own advice James? 'Don't get emotionally attached to a coin' LOL Your little ego took a knock and it's turned you into a stalker! Do you get out much?!

I can tell from your reply you were butt-hurt again from me exposing you as a BAD caller. Actually not just a bad caller, more a completely hopeless analyser of a white paper and whole swathes of other evidence showing Waltonchain was legit months and months ago.

So you didn't answer the question did you Jamie boy? Do you have any EVIDENCE?
I'll answer that for you - no, you didn't 3 months ago and you don't now.

Now the LATEST UPDATE is you're not even sure it's a scam anymore!! You now say (due to overwhelming evidence) they ARE legit but think it's a 'bad idea'.

LOOOOL

'Bad idea'. I mean, what an analysis, what an incredibly perspicacious breakdown - such logic!

I'll keep this simple as it's evidently what you'll understand: the Chinese Government don't think this is a bad idea.

Cheesy

krumbs

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

I have said all I need to say about this project.

I have expressed my opinion. People can decide for themselves. Too many red flags, inconsistencies and newbies for me. And even if the project isn't a scam, I think it is a really bad idea with poor execution.

This is, quite frankly, embarassing.  Just man the f**k up and admit your were wrong James and explain to all the nice people out there why you have a vendetta against Waltonchain.  

You have been investigated James and are no longer anonymous.  Do the right thing or you and your antics will be exposed.  This community needs to take a stand against dishonest and manipulative individuals like yourself.
Keihatsu (OP)

crypto revolution

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

In private messages, you newbies claim to be part of the "western" division of Waltonchain.

I have 20+ messages from people who appear to speak on behalf of Waltonchain. Each message comes with a warning "this person is new and it may be a SCAM". Around half the messages are threatening.

Is this how a legitimate enterprise behaves?

To me, it is strange that a Korean / Chinese team is targetting the Western market but has nobody to engage on these platforms in an official capacity - a community manager or spokesperson.

The best way to prove me wrong is to deliver the project and behave professionally. There is a thread on this forum which claims that Ethereum is a scam. I doubt many people believe that now. The crypto community is democratic and advocates free speech. People should be entitled to their opinion. Everyone has free will and can decide for themselves.

When people who claim to be associated with WTC behave badly, overreact and attempt to make things personal - it only makes me more suspicious of the project.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
derekok

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

OKaaay.....so that message you see is a standard BCT warning that everyone gets applied to them so don't try to make that legitimise your untruths. Utterly ludicrous! Is that the best you have on Waltoncoin?!! Wow.

Now yes, let's talk about behaving shall we. How about the pm you sent to a WTC investor where you said 'I'm enjoying watching your market cap nose-dive'. I'm mean WTF does that tell us except you are a manipulative liar carrying out a vendetta. And you call on freedom of speech rights to justify that! You are seriously warped.

So 'freedom of speech' allows you to post any made up shit, damage a business, and manipulate the market cap of a coin by spreading outright lies? Is that what civil liberties were fought for? No, and that behaviour is actually illegal, defamation is not a freedom. 

Nobody who has pm'ed you speaks for Waltonchain (another lie): you actually admit yourself they have nobody on BCT in an official capacity!! Contradict yourself much?!? The pm's are from investors who don't like seeing lies spread about a legitimate business. Is that so unbelievable to you? Are you dim?! No, you are just manipulating the situation to meet your own ends of badmouthing a community who saw you for what you are and banned your ass. lol

Walton have no official reps on here because the place is a crypto-joke and full of people like you spreading lies and hype. You think an official account on here adds credibility to a business startup? Jesus.

You are a sham and this thread is a preposterous lie.
krumbs

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:50:46 AM

In private messages, you newbies claim to be part of the "western" division of Waltonchain.

I have never contacted you by private message.  You are so full of lies, deceipt and disinformation.

limefatcat

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:09:19 AM

Wow..can't believe this thread is still going.
The funny thing is WTC was almost double the price in SATs than it is now when this post first appeared Undecided
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

Keep this topic up pls , let noobs dump WTC to the ground , so it can reach my buy orders  Grin
Fucking dumb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: