Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018  (Read 32541 times)
Bittoshi (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:27:30 PM

Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

My favorites for 2018 that should at least x10 are:

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

Since it is only gambling to chose the next x1000 coin and even to predict the next x100 coin is very hard to impossible, let's be a bit more realistic and pick the most promising coins that will at least x10(or more  Grin) in 2018. I mean such an investment will go from $100 to $1000 and is still a very good investment. And it should not be impossible to predict with a good fundamental analysis.

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with sub chains based on Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

2. Verge: It is a stealth coin like Monero but still very undervalued (low market cap).The developers are active and the community is very positive about this project. Some more exchanges started to trade Verge recently.

3. Electroneum: This is a bit risky because it's still an ICO but looks very promising. They develop mobile apps and you can mine this coin via the mobile app.

Which coins do you think will at least x10 in 2018 and should be a good and profitable investment for us?

Ardor is a good pick, I also invested a good amout of bitcoins there. I am going to hold my ARDR for 2018, theyre going to be great after their snapshot and the people will realieze that this coin has many features!

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

1. Ardor, because it is the successor of the NXT token and has the same team behind it but offers much more functions. With its main chain, it offers the option to create new coins with an own sub chain under Ardor and the Ardor holders will profit from it. Ardor will start soon and hopefully be even more successful than NXT.

Among the choice, I think your no. 1, ardor is the best pick and has the most potential to go at least X10 in price by 2018 but the other two also seems promising. Because of that, I have put some money on the three and have diversified with them. Also, besides your pick, I think waves might be the next X10 coin of 2018 because like the three you mentioned OP, waves is being developed and has been undervalued for quite some time now.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

My picks for a coin that does x10 in 2018 are probably some of the current ICOs.

Kiber already did %500 gains. If you want x10, you need to get really early on, and of course don't end up holding a coin that has a stupid low amount of liquidity. A coin may do x10, but if the liquidity is poor, is rather useless because you will not be able to sell.

Honestly I have no idea. I would have said OMG and NEO if they were cheaper, but at this point they are too pumped to x10 anymore.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

very interesting thread, thanks for the heads up on Ardor, just reviewing this coin right now...

aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

Dimcoin or Blackmoon Crypto. I think 2018 will really take off for the the fund/investment sector in the crypto world. Both of those projects are launching their first funds in January!

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Bittoshi (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

very interesting thread, thanks for the heads up on Ardor, just reviewing this coin right now...

Yeah, it was quiete around Ardor the last weeks but it is like a sleeping dragon waiting to be unleashed. They just need to start the chain end of 2017 and the party can get started. Might be the last chance now to buy Ardor at such a low price. Lets see were we are in a year from now.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
yumm

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:57:27 PM

ARK. I believe 2018 will be a breakout year for ARK. Wearable NFC devices, additional language support, foundation launch and more are all expected to hit late 2017 into 2018. IMO this is easily a $10+ coin.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:50:04 PM

Of the three options you provide, I choose no.1 anrdor. I am sure this alt is very good in the future and I agree with your opinion.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:49:18 PM

Good I bought ARDOR just for the shopping thrill and I participated in Electroneum because I liked the idea. if ARDOR goes up, NXT will too can't send those precious ardors around without NXT.. (I also bought NXT for a shopping thrill)

Bittoshi (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:58:37 PM

Good I bought ARDOR just for the shopping thrill and I participated in Electroneum because I liked the idea. if ARDOR goes up, NXT will too can't send those precious ardors around without NXT.. (I also bought NXT for a shopping thrill)
Ardor is currently handled as an asset inside the NXT wallet and cannot be moved. We have to wait until it really starts, then it will be possible to send them to other wallets.

Btw: This was a good shopping decision. Ardor should at least x10 because it still has a low market cap. And don't forget to have a look at Verge. Stealth coins like Monero have a high potential and Verge is still undervalued. ;-)

It's just the beginning!
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

I'm going to say SNT because it has a lot of potential, a strong dev team and is currently quite undervalued.

ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

There are lots of options and when we look at the market, 10x is easy for some projects.

SONM, a supercomputer project.

Waves, a dex platform where people can trade some coins and tokens.

Adex, advertisement project which will have partners in Brasil.
TokenSchmoken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

So which is better to have - NXT or ARDR? I have some nxt (which I overpaid for  Undecided ) and wondering whether I need to get some ardr too??
Will they rise together? Is the success of one dependent on the other?
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:49:43 PM

ARDR sounds like a good bet - thanks for the tip, but unfortunately it's just gone up so I'll wait and buy the dip.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:50:12 PM

i think centra and dovu will make 5x maybe 10x before 2018 summer specially dovu.i strongly suggest DOVU.its ıco's on 3th october just research
Drassler

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

You can make some bitcoin here https://1broker.com/?r=37354 let others trade, copy them ( you have a big "COPY" button , simple as that ) and you make btc . Easy as that . Just look at this "snortex" guy , he has an INSANE ROI . 

https://imgur.com/a/exG4Q

On Topic : You should look at SHIFT, Lbry Credits and most of all LINX ( really low marketcap , has the chance to become huge ) .
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:31:09 PM

I'm going to say SNT because it has a lot of potential, a strong dev team and is currently quite undervalued.
Are you sure about that? it seems snt doesn't have a good track right now because that was already traded below the ico price, I mean the development already touched the top. They are need the more motivate to release others.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:31:59 PM

I know a lot of people are on the verge bandwagon but how can you take something serious that was previously named dogecoindark? That does it for me...

ChromaticStar

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:48:26 PM

I know a lot of people are on the verge bandwagon but how can you take something serious that was previously named dogecoindark? That does it for me...

I remember when it was called that. Lol. Verge....no thanks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: