Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:28:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next x10 coins for 2018  (Read 32544 times)
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

for this year the possibility of altcoin going up x10 will never exist,
2018 is the trend down crypto year. so don't expect altcoin to rise to x10
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:26 PM

for this year the possibility of altcoin going up x10 will never exist,
2018 is the trend down crypto year. so don't expect altcoin to rise to x10
It seems to me that 10 x is a fantastic reflection of many users who are very far from reality. It is only necessary to look at the current state of the market and it will become clear what to expect before the end of the year.
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

I don't think it's so easy to say which coin will grow so much in this market I think it will be easier to come back here in 2019 and then pondered on this subject)
jasux

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

My most promising coins in my portfolio are UNIFY and Madbyte i expect unify min x 50 within a year and i think that madbyte could reach about 200-300 sats
for more info you could join UNIFY community : https://t.me/unifycrypto or madbyte community: https://discordapp.com/invite/Ku56EsJ
dxl0536

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

Any cryptocurrency ICO  information says profit wil be 10x. the 90% is false.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

It is hard to pick up such a coin after such big correction thats why ICOs are the best option here. They did not drop in price and it will be much more easy to grow in price for them
Invested already in Ingot and considering about BolttCoin now..
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

It is hard to pick up such a coin after such big correction thats why ICOs are the best option here. They did not drop in price and it will be much more easy to grow in price for them
A lot of hype around Ingot now..From one hand it is good as project will be in demand for a long time but it does not guarantee the token price growth
hmsr

Activity: 798
Merit: 106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

When the Idex exchange is first listed, the MVL is 0.0000015 eth. now made about 8x on an ethereum basis.

tantra007

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

Any cryptocurrency ICO  information says profit wil be 10x. the 90% is false.
yeah true now. but if you bought in 2017, it was very easy to get 90%. you can pick good enough at that time to get 10x,
but idk what happen now, so hard to get profit even small profit. maybe the trend changes

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

A lot of hype around Ingot now..From one hand it is good as project will be in demand for a long time but it does not guarantee the token price growth
Any investment and in ICOs in particular it is always gambling. But in this case you have just a little more chances to win if u pick up legit and hyped project  Grin
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

Any investment and in ICOs in particular it is always gambling. But in this case you have just a little more chances to win if u pick up legit and hyped project  Grin
Sure thing. All moments have to be taken into consideration prior investment in any ICO. Nevertheless still to hard to pick up a project for the next x10 as I think we wont observe exactly x10 growth at any coin or token in upcoming month
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

I think its better to invest in well reputed coins that are listed in top 20 as listed in coinmarket cap website. this coin will for sure take a long ride once the bull run is initiated. 
hazotalike

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

Next, NTY (Nexty coin) is very amazing!!
Instant transistion, Fees zero ..
They use a seperate platform . With app nexty on android and Ios.
Hope this token of year.
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:55:03 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 08:22:25 PM by Nskaolimpiyskiy

Any investment and in ICOs in particular it is always gambling. But in this case you have just a little more chances to win if u pick up legit and hyped project  Grin
Sure thing. All moments have to be taken into consideration prior investment in any ICO. Nevertheless still to hard to pick up a project for the next x10 as I think we wont observe exactly x10 growth at any coin or token in upcoming month
If we speak about alts that were at the market all this time and dropped hard - then yes, they wont show x10 for sure. But if we speak about news ICOs, moreover such hyped as Ingot - then  it is possible.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

I think its better to invest in well reputed coins that are listed in top 20 as listed in coinmarket cap website. this coin will for sure take a long ride once the bull run is initiated. 
While I agree with you that it is the safest and in the current bear market probably the best to invest in the top20 coins, I am afraid you are in the wrong thread as those coins are not very likely to go x10. Wink
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

LOL at this thread anymore...more like "The next -90% coins for 2018" Cheesy Cheesy
DIXItip4ik

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Any investment and in ICOs in particular it is always gambling. But in this case you have just a little more chances to win if u pick up legit and hyped project  Grin
If we speak about alts that were at the market all this time and dropped hard - then yes, they wont show x10 for sure. But if we speak about news ICOs, moreover such hyped as Ingot - then  it is possible.
Market wont rebounce in a month, it is long process. While market is rebouncing we wont see any massive pumps neiter with alts nor with ICOs
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Spl.yt is a blockchain-powered “public social utility,” meaning anyone with an internet connection can use it at no cost besides the gas needed to secure the blockchain. The power of decentralized cryptocurrencies and smart contracts makes this possible because users themselves can define the growth of the system while directly reaping the benefit of their contributions. What’s more, Spl.yt is run by the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a non-profit designed to work itself out of existence, leaving a system that runs itself (similar to the internet) without any controller-middleman susceptible to bias or corruption.
Spl.yt’s smart contract protocol enables the formation of a global inventory and universalized reputation scores as well as the automation of such costly processes as dispute resolution and affiliate marketing management.
Global Inventory
Once connected to Spl.yt, buyers can view the global inventory of individual listings automatically populated from all e-commerce websites integrated with the protocol. Shoppers only need to visit one e-commerce site to search for and purchase their desired item securely, and at the lowest price. Since all information from these various online retailers is integrated, once a buyer purchases an item, it will automatically de-list from every other marketplace, avoiding double-purchasing the same item.
To learn more about Spl.yt and the decentralized future of e-commerce, visit Spl.yt Website: https://www.spl.yt/
Spl.yt Lite Paper: https://www.spl.yt/litepaper.pdf Spl.yt for Devs: https://www.spl.yt/devs.html Live dApp: http://demo.spl.yt/
 Medium: https://medium.com/@splytcore Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
 Telegram: https://t.me/splyt
Cvgpnr

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Definitely Peculium and Tau Lamden have x10 potential. Peculium has a product (aieve) already and their ico will be finalized in September. Both of them are very cheap right now.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

I had bought pundi x and I earned 15 times money from it, it was very good investment for me. But I didnt earn again at this year unfortunately, if we see bull run we can earn x10 from vet or neo according to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: