Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the storm will come this weekend ?  (Read 1146 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:24:40 AM

Yes, if there is any downfall by the end of this week the only thing we have to do is wait until the price of the coin will increase. There is a downfall because the price of Bitcoin is decreasing so don't sell them now.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:30:52 AM

I wonder if the storm will come ( from China ) this weekend and all coins will down .

Should I exchange BTC to USDT and come back October ?

Any ideas ? Please advise me . Thanks a lot !

It is quite possible. But there is an other possibility. If china new do not affect bitcoin too much, than there can be a very positive trend in bitcoin and all altcoins. And you may stay with USDT's, when everything is much expensive.  Cheesy
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:24:05 AM

See the benifits of it.  I do flash crash trading. Put buy orders as low u think it drops. Do some TA. I earned with it already a few bitcoins.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:30:39 AM

looking on what is happening right now, i think the downfall really affecting the weak holders as we seen almost everything are in red time to buy
for those strong traders that have a big nerve to take the risk, while those panic sellers will sell what they are holding because of this coming issue
about the closure of some exchange from china, lets see if how the move will go until the weekends.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

I wonder if the storm will come ( from China ) this weekend and all coins will down .
i don't know about all the altcoins but about bitcoin, yes there is a big storm coming, the storm of people who are left behind from the rising rocket to the moon when they grow more desperate every day that price rises another $100 and feel the pain of missing out.

yes you should sell because there is a shortage of the number of coins the rest of us can get at this price level and you will be doing us a big favor.

--looking for signature--
Kenny001

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:09:58 AM

i don't know about all the altcoins but about bitcoin, yes there is a big storm coming, the storm of people who are left behind from the rising rocket to the moon when they grow more desperate every day that price rises another $100 and feel the pain of missing out.

yes you should sell because there is a shortage of the number of coins the rest of us can get at this price level and you will be doing us a big favor.

Grin  putting flash crash buy orders..
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:21:59 AM

It is coming. Btc decreased and altcoin decreased with. Gory! But will soon rise again tomorrow when the bitcoin reaches $ 4,500.

c4s7or

Activity: 535

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

It comes late but it will come huge as well.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

It is coming. Btc decreased and altcoin decreased with. Gory! But will soon rise again tomorrow when the bitcoin reaches $ 4,500.
There won't be a great fall in the prices like few weeks ago but there can be a reduction of few dollars in the price for some hours like random ups and downs but overall the values are recovering. Yes bitcoin is showing a good progress and I think it will touch 4800 to 5k dollars in next month. However, Segwit 2x activation will boost up the values abruptly for sure.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

I think the market has came over from China FUD. Recently, when the real ban happened that is many exchanges got shutdown. Nothing major with price happened. Rather the price is bullish now and will touch all time high in October easily unless there is some other negative news that will make people panic sell. I am quite confident about market being bullish in Oct.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: