Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How are pre-ICOs advertised?  (Read 404 times)
gaming-stars (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Hey,

I just wanted to ask because I am really interested...

How and how long do these companies that always make pre-ICOs millions of Dollars advertise their ICO?

They have to be geniuses or fake the amounts...

Do they really advertise for two weeks on social media and with signatures and then they raise so much money?

How does it work? Or do they find those big investors?

Is there anything that I do not catch?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:19:59 PM

Yes they do their advertisements in social media platforms and signature campaigns are also a big help in their advertisements. Aside from that, they are offering some bounty campaign like giving additional free coins if you will get some referrals. As for the big investors, I think if the project is good and it has a promising and achievable roadmap, that is what attracts the big investors. Aside from that,  if it is supported by some well known crypto related companies or enthusiasts, it has a big effects on the investors.
SiverSurfer

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:58:52 PM

I think it's complicated and ICOs should be regulated
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

They find investor also they always advertise also if you write bounty section you can find a lots of ongoing pre-sale.generally i looking for good projects pre-sale because they gives bonusses during the pre-sale
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

Some of them find marketing leaders and advisors about their projects so that they can reach investor groups and investor bases. That's basically how they conduct their presale.
jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

They are advertising by using bounty campaigns to gather lots of supporter that would advertise them and off course do other methods of promotioms and marketing strategy. But even with lots of advertisement whitepaper and other project presentation still a big factor to raised millions of dollars during pre or ICO.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:50:10 PM

How and how long do these companies that always make pre-ICOs millions of Dollars advertise their ICO?

you can see the roadmap of his project, usually there is a schedule from the developer about the start time until after the pre ico or ico. can you see in ann thread or whitepaper.

Do they really advertise for two weeks on social media and with signatures and then they raise so much money?
time does not have to be two weeks, because the campaign schedule has been set by the developer and bounty manager.
yes, every project must have a bounty program, bounty is a good marketing strategy for an ico. but not just social media campaigns and signatures, there are many other campaigns, such as content (video and blog), translators and much more

with the campaign program and also other ads (google adsense) then the project will be seen by investors and if investors are interested then they can join in ico

a lot of things that you do not understand, try to read a lot in this thread, if you do not understand you can see and read on the local board (your home country)
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:39:43 PM

Based on experience of joining campaigns, they use Social media like Facebook and twitter. When using a smartphone there are times ads are showing an ICO.
e11io

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:04:16 PM

In our personal experience, for the PRE-ICO of Experimental (https://e11.io) we rely a lot on forums and reddit. Also facebook and twitter, but not that much.

We don't have any bounty program going on, we are not willing to give away our tokens right now.

It's not easy but creating content is the best way, we have a blog at https://blog.e11.io that brings most of the leads for PRE-ICO investors.

Hope it helps clarify a bit,
Gaius Cryptus Tradius

Activity: 196

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:05:26 PM

I think now the trend to catch are not ICOs but they are PRE ICOs, really hard to get good ones there, but I think Twitter might be a good starting point for that

SiverSurfer

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:34:09 AM

I think now the trend to catch are not ICOs but they are PRE ICOs, really hard to get good ones there, but I think Twitter might be a good starting point for that

Please tell me why you think Twitter is good.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:29:22 AM

They use social media platform to start their advertisements. They offer bounty to users who starts to advertise on their behalf. Through those advertisements they show what they have to offer. They use top class and well known developers to develop their ideas. They also offer bonus tokens to early bird investors. But most people starts investing on ICOs to make some quick profit. They assume that after their release of tokens in market will give them some ROI with profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:26:42 AM

Hey,

advertisement is very important to them. They usually go to social medias like twitter, FB, reddit,etc to advertise and a lot huge amount of tokens for advertisement alone. And of course their target are those people who are interested with crypto like this forum. While they are reaching out to crypto enthusiasts, they also join different meetings for huge investors.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

It depends on which pre-ICOs you want to use as benchmark. Some pre-ICOs have years of marketing. Done privately and online in communities, building up for a very long time. You have to understand that pre-ICOs usually involve big investors and individuals, and these companies want to use it to make a statement to use as further marketing for the full ICO, which is completely public.

It is also sometimes a fake move I believe. Just open a pre-ICO, Put in my own 10000 ETH as a big whale and boom it is closed and finished in 15 minutes. Imagine the hype.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:43:54 PM

Your city right now in the place where they advertise most of the time. It is this forum and about half a dozen others. The other ones are more popular but you'll start seeing those out here too. That is if they do any advertising at all. But it's always going to be on the forums what you're going to lead you to their website and you'll know right away with their website start disappearing that that place is going straight to the dump.
Taya Afi

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:03:18 PM

I think that as yet there are no better ways to transmit information about the ICO than social networks and forums. it really works.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:33:52 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:03:26 PM by syaripudin

Promoting an ICO project is usually done by way of a signature campaign offered to crypto users in addition to a prize campaign in a way that promotes it through social media such as facebook tweeter and other social media. the success of a project is usually not separated from the role of ICO is quite reliable in promoting the project and of course with a team of highly experienced it can attract investors to invest in it. usually by way of distribution of a token for the development of a project with above plaform a project being developed. but not a little ICO which in the end is just scam and this is certainly very detrimental to the investors who are willing to invest in the development of the project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kerwiner00

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

Presale can be sold through a fund, then let the fund help promote it, or create a community to promote their token.

PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

Hey,

Every company than plans to make a project have their own strategy in mind even before starting it. Most of them hire social media influencers from different areas in the world to get their name out and build reputation to the society. Most of the projects right now do have some back up with big company's that could provide assistance and funding to complete the project if ICO failed to raise desired amount. They always have plan B at the back of their minds. They don't have to fake it if their company is a legitimate one. It is very hard to persuade investors right now because ICOs are being regulated nowadays and if proven a scammy one then they'll be incarcerated for good.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:44:17 AM

There are many ways to kill a cow and in the same manner there are many different strategies to do a PRE-ICO. This stage is actually used to gather some needed money to be used as the working capital to advertised or promote so the project can soon be reaching the set softcap. Advertising an ICO cost some money and if the project is starting from zero then it must get the needed money from initial investors by offering them big bonuses and some other perks...some can get lucky to get the backing of a big organization (usually when the project is really good). Each ICO projects have their own story to tell how they arrived to be successful but sadly many of them will turn sour after which kinda sad because they are bringing along the money of the people who trusted them in the first place and since the market or platform is still deregulated many are thinking that there is no accountability at all and they can do whatever they want to the detriment of the token buyers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: