Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended  (Read 15291 times)
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 10:27:17 AM

Is it interesting to someone other than gamers? And after all gamers badly concern to crypto, how much I know. It seems to me that you need to work with the target audience

You take it wrong. The service is designed for streaming movies shot by users. For me, this is a kind of platform for promoting independent cinema. There is no place for gamers.

This is not quite true. If the gamer makes some big and significant video, the audience he can collect. It is not necessary to show feature films, you can earn on documentary shootings or guides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

Is it interesting to someone other than gamers? And after all gamers badly concern to crypto, how much I know. It seems to me that you need to work with the target audience

You take it wrong. The service is designed for streaming movies shot by users. For me, this is a kind of platform for promoting independent cinema. There is no place for gamers.

In this case, a significant part of the audience is lost, this will be a very segmented product
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:57:12 AM

In this case, a significant part of the audience is lost, this will be a very segmented product

I think everything was originally planned, to take a small piece of cake streaming services
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

This is what makes me seriously think about the meaning of investment in this project. On the one hand, this innovation is without any analogues, on the other - users may be too few.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:41:52 AM

This is what makes me seriously think about the meaning of investment in this project. On the one hand, this innovation is without any analogues, on the other - users may be too few.

You know, segmentation is a sign of the 21st century. Now every business is divided into several smaller ones. With the advent of the blockchain system, such ecosystems really became effective.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:11 AM

excellent idea. I'm not sure that it will be very profitable, but it would help the culture, it's much more valuable
TopGun

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

excellent idea. I'm not sure that it will be very profitable, but it would help the culture, it's much more valuable

I imagine that the system will allow advertisers to also promote their products, especially if this project is successful. Therefore, I would not say so about its potential profitability
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

By the way, are there any ready-made prototypes already? It would be interesting to look at the work done
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

By the way, are there any ready-made prototypes already? It would be interesting to look at the work done

I do not think so, the developers will most likely present the work after the end of the company
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

Really like the idea! It seems to me that with competent PR and marketing this platform is waiting for a great future.
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

I imagine that the system will allow advertisers to also promote their products, especially if this project is successful. Therefore, I would not say so about its potential profitability

Well, in this respect, you can follow the example of Youtoub and Twitch, which work great as advertising platforms. By the way, in the case of advertising, money is paid to the owner of the channel or site?

retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:30:26 PM

Well, in this respect, you can follow the example of Youtoub and Twitch, which work great as advertising platforms. By the way, in the case of advertising, money is paid to the owner of the channel or site?
I don't think that it will be a "killer" of youtube or twitch. These platforms work excellent and people like me won't go to another service
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:43:37 PM

I truly love films of any sort of them But I still don't believe that this system will work

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

The cap is very high. Are developers sure that amount will be collected?
andrepcg

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:47:16 PM

I truly love films of any sort of them But I still don't believe that this system will work
Can you tell us why?
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:10:40 PM

Can you tell us why?
Simple. There will be no that amount of users. People like to watch mass films, like fast n furious and transformers. Huge companies won't take a part in this.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
andrepcg

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:13:00 PM

Can you tell us why?
Simple. There will be no that amount of users. People like to watch mass films, like fast n furious and transformers. Huge companies won't take a part in this.
And SoundCloud experience can tell us inverse result
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

Can you tell us why?
And where are they now? They are almost dead with finances problems

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
andrepcg

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Can you tell us why?
Lol. It happened in case of too many users that create crap music
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Can you tell us why?
Lol. It happened in case of too many users that create crap music
So why do streamspace want to repeat that experience?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: