Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] StreamSpace - ICO Has Ended  (Read 15291 times)
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:44:51 AM

I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
Not exactly, but it seems.
They have a patent for the development of their file system, with distributed storage of data. Partly you are right, many different parts are stored on various local devices throughout the Internet.
How much can this system be considered stable and secure?
Any data users on the network of a given platform, or specialized server stations, can become data custodians?
I do not know, but most likely I think that these will be ordinary users of the network. They will provide a place to store data in exchange for tokens. As a mining. Smiley
And how can you consider such a system to be safe?
The system has quite a high level of security. You can read more in whitepaper
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:47:16 AM

How much do developers intend to collect in the period of ICO?
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:48:19 AM

How much do developers intend to collect in the period of ICO?
From 3.7 million dollars to 30 million dollars.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

Has the ICO already started? Or not yet?
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:09:49 AM

What exactly do you want to know? Is there a sale of tokens or not?
hikky22

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:10:37 AM

Yes exactly. And if so, how long will the ICO campaign go on?
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:12:28 AM

Yes exactly. And if so, how long will the ICO campaign go on?
At this point, the pre-sale period for the tokens has been extended. But I can not say for sure how much, I do not know this information.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:12:56 AM

How much do they plan to collect?
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:14:25 AM

Already asked this repeatedly, read the previous pages of the thread.
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:28:27 AM

As I understand it, 3.75 million dollars is the minimum that developers want to collect. It seems to me that this is even a very large amount for this project, although, perhaps, I am mistaken.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:35:52 AM

I understand correctly that the movie store will be decentralized? That is, a single base is broken up into parts and stored in various sources around the world, right?
They have a patent for the development of their file system, with distributed storage of data. Partly you are right, many different parts are stored on various local devices throughout the Internet.

Patent? Did they mention this? I dont remember this.
dedmaroz

Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

That would be logical. It seems to me that every innovation should now be patented. As an investor, it would be unpleasant for me if someone used the technology I was investing for free.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

That would be logical. It seems to me that every innovation should now be patented. As an investor, it would be unpleasant for me if someone used the technology I was investing for free.

And if this technology was resold?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:28:51 AM

By the way, one more interesting moment. Films released on this platform will be an exclusive for her? That is, the authors will not be able to show it somewhere else?
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:34:14 AM

By the way, one more interesting moment. Films released on this platform will be an exclusive for her? That is, the authors will not be able to show it somewhere else?

Well, most likely, the rights will be reserved for the authors. for monetization this does not affect.

TopGun

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:43:14 AM

Well, most likely, the rights will be reserved for the authors. for monetization this does not affect.

I disagree. This can affect the monetization of individual channels. Especially since advertisers on the contrary need exclusives.
Groc

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:50:25 AM

I disagree. This can affect the monetization of individual channels. Especially since advertisers on the contrary need exclusives.

What is the point of discussing this, if the platform can not collect the necessary funds for implementation? Personally, I do not see anything in it that could interest not ordinary users, but large investors.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

What is the point of discussing this, if the platform can not collect the necessary funds for implementation? Personally, I do not see anything in it that could interest not ordinary users, but large investors.

You are very much mistaken. The platform has huge possibilities! With proper marketing and PR, it can become the world's largest online cinema
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:29:59 AM

You are very much mistaken. The platform has huge possibilities! With proper marketing and PR, it can become the world's largest online cinema

So far, only prospects. I think the platform deserves attention, but first it will have to go through many obstacles
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:39:06 AM

What can I spend tokens on the platform?

I think for any additional services - to remove advertising, for example. Or you can donate them to streamers

Too few opportunities for use. The user must accurately understand for what purposes he can use his tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: