Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:54:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [Poll] What do you think about Jackpotracer's polls and bitching
He has reason for concern. - 3 (42.9%)
He is annoying as hell but right. - 0 (0%)
Who is he? - 1 (14.3%)
He is annoying but wrong - 0 (0%)
He can go fuck himself - 1 (14.3%)
He should have been a blow job - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Poll] What do you think about Jackpotracer's polls and bitching  (Read 180 times)
enardo (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:50:56 PM

Pls vote so we can see the results.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:58:07 PM

I remember him as a guy who have made dust lottery on top of moneypot which was biggest success for him but after some lucky dude hits their jackpot, moneypot decided to stop supporting lottery based games on their platform.

This might be the reason for that guy going against moneypot and he is creating polls to gather support on his war against moneypot owners.

I am in Neutral side.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

Now, that's a proper poll with plenty of options!
Not Jackpotracers one result poll  Roll Eyes
I'm gonna remain neutral, but I giggled a bit on the he should of been a blowjob  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:42:15 AM

JPR definitely has a war against MP owners (both former and current) and is trying to bring the brand down. He does display some serious issues (from a mental standpoint) and should probably seek professional help.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:55:15 AM

I remember him as a guy who have made dust lottery on top of moneypot which was biggest success for him but after some lucky dude hits their jackpot, moneypot decided to stop supporting lottery based games on their platform.

I understand his situation and his recent behavior because if I'm in his situation, I will feel bad also because I won in a legit way. But doing some extreme behavior like destroying the name of moneypot in able to pay him will not do anything good to him, It will just make the situation worse so I found at as so annoying. He can wait for some people who have power here to help him which is so many here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: