Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Wolf of Wall Street] BTC is a fraud !  (Read 506 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:26:15 AM

The guy is a scam artist con man, and any words out of his mouth ought to be considered lies, and in this case ignorance.  His opinion doesn't matter to bitcoiners and probably doesn't mean a whole lot to anyone else.  He got to be "the wolf of wall street" by basically stealing from his clients and using penny stock pump & dump scams to enrich himself.

Come to think of it, it surprises me that he hasn't embraced bitcoin.  There's so many scammers here that he'd probably dominate all of them by the simple fact that most can't even speak English.

Exactly the point, the least said about Jordan Belfort the better because he's a;lso having a shady past that makes him un-credible to be talklinmg about bitcoin. Why can't these veteran scammers shut up for bitcoin to triumph?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:04:47 AM

Another guy from the Wolf of Wall street that wants to buy bitcoin on the lowest price and say his opinion intentionally just to convince some non bitcoin users and newbie to this currency that it is a fraud and they may lose their money. I hope no one listens to the stupidity and fraud news that they are spreading yet they are developing they're own system using blockchain technology how ironic isn't it?
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 05:37:27 AM

By our friend Jordan Belfort : https://cointelegraph.com/news/wolf-of-wall-street-calls-bitcoin-a-fraud

Someone wants to buy BTC low price !

Are we seeing another cryptocism here! I mean come on these guys can’t hold it the fact that bitcoin is giving us so much wealth and it is so easy to do. They might just don’t want to make more wolf of Wall Street. Lols.

Now here are they with hopes to get the bitcoin at very low prices. Just to criticise it or may be in the hyper way want it like that so that they can get profits. It sucks though how big people can think about it in negative ways.

jamirrah

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:42:09 AM

Well as old saying we cant please everyone to believe the way we do. Every person have their own perspective about everything. Now regarding accusations on bitcoins of being fraud or scam it never gone. Just let non believers say and do what they want and lets just continue doing our work growing our money thru btc.

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:50:39 AM

I think we should respect everyone 's view on bitcoins.He says bitcoin is a fraud even Jamie dimon said the same.This statement was made by them because many hackers have stole a lot of bitcoins from bitcoin users by hacking the system and as the bitcoin user stays anonymous it makes it more easy for the hackers to hack it,as it would be very tough to trace them.He also said that the digital currencies have a great future but It's not bitcoin but most probably another cryptocurrency which would he introduced by the central government.Only time will acknowledge us about the future of bitcoins.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:56:24 AM

Where the money out there the problem. There will always be a destructive person. The second thing. Theft happens everywhere. Will not buy a car because it will steal it?
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:58:15 AM

I think we should respect everyone 's view on bitcoins.He says bitcoin is a fraud even Jamie dimon said the same.This statement was made by them because many hackers have stole a lot of bitcoins from bitcoin users by hacking the system and as the bitcoin user stays anonymous it makes it more easy for the hackers to hack it,as it would be very tough to trace them.He also said that the digital currencies have a great future but It's not bitcoin but most probably another cryptocurrency which would he introduced by the central government.Only time will acknowledge us about the future of bitcoins.

Come on bruv! We both know his opinions are whacked and we all know why these guys can never be in support of bitcoin since they cannot control it. All they have ever wanted is to find a better place to get in, they never thought it would work, they have always tried to brainwash their followers with their hypocritical statements but no longer working the way I see it.

Lastly, you said it yourself in your second to the last statement. They know they cannot stop the technology and cannot even stop bitcoin, therefore all they want is to introduce something with the technology that they can centralise like they have always done and I really want to see how that would work out cause it will never stop bitcoin's existence as far as I am concerned.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:00:41 AM

what else is new?

this topic is already 1 month old and that proves they are always scared of bitcoin and at some point what they say about bitcoin makes them look like someone who is drowning and is kicking and screaming and cursing everyone in the world because they fail to learn how to swim.

bitcoin is growing stronger and stronger every year. this year with the mass adoption in Japan we not only saw a huge price rise but also we saw how the physical/offline shops are so happy about accepting bitcoin specially since there are no taxes when they use bitcoin as payment in Japan.

Buying the dip...
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:02:50 AM

Most of them who reacted this way about bitcoin have hidden agenda or interest on doing so. Jamie Dimon want bitcoin to be gone for the profits of banks that is slowly been affected and this guy want the price to go down to invest maybe in the dip in the future.

Nothing really seems surprising as they are greedy on the same manner they are heavy talkers with small brain. It’s like watching or reading a love story that they hated bitcoin so much but in the end they will eventually love it. Too much drama I think.
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:05:00 AM

If they are insincere and have something on their agenda which is opposite to what they actually say, why should we respect their opinions and views? Would you respect what a scammer or con artist is saying or doing? I for one don't think they are worth of not only our respect but even taking their empty words seriously. This is the Wall Street full of pathological liars and greedy hypocrites, Jordan Belfort, Jamie Dimon, or whoever.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:14:07 AM

If they are insincere and have something on their agenda which is opposite to what they actually say, why should we respect their opinions and views? Would you respect what a scammer or con artist is saying or doing? I for one don't think they are worth of not only our respect but even taking their empty words seriously. This is the Wall Street full of pathological liars and greedy hypocrites, Jordan Belfort, Jamie Dimon, or whoever.

This wall street news has been said two days before, I do not think why some whales worry about the bitcoin usage and its technical aspects usages. Crypto coding is the most secured way to give a firewall to your organization.
Many scammers available in bitcoin and any money evaluation platform but the bitcoin is most trusted platform to use it.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:23:25 AM

Everyone got their point of view but this does not states that they need to be correct at that. Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort is a person of great knowledge but Bitcoin is no place for him. He can make speculations and tell his views but that need not to be particularly true; after all he is also a human and can make mistakes. He labeled Bitcoin as “fraud” because he thinks it can be hacked easily but I would like to quote him saying if he would store them in offline wallets there will be a lesser risk and risk is everywhere also in stock market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: