Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a new service is arising  (Read 452 times)
btc4url (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

www.btc4url.com

an awesome service to buy and sell digital contents in BTC.

Wanna try ? Give us your opinion.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:40:02 PM

Your website is very simple, created in 5 minutes. You expect people to actually try your service? Than you are dreaming. I would never use such a website especially because it is created and promoted by a newbie.
If you really want to do something created something better. What you have done is not enough to convince people to use your service
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:07:06 PM

Buddy, I will give you a small advice. When you are going to introduce a new service or a site in this forum, try to post in such a way that it attracts maximum number of users of this forum. For that you need to specify the details  about your service or site in a simple and elegant manner to make users think its a legit service. Hope you understood.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:29:18 PM

www.btc4url.com

Yes I wanna try!
But how it works? Maybe put a tutorial, more explanation, faq section...

I don't understand which link I need to put: because I think is pretty useless use your site when there are other sites to manage digital content and payment with btc. Just for share? So it's better use an adf.ly content?!

ps edit the title of topic with the name of your site. just "a new service is arising" has any meaning and is not a good promo for you Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:51:25 PM

Hey there. That's a decent idea you have got running there in your site. I am not fully sure what the pirate ship in the logo is supposed to signify, however. It sort of evokes the connotation of the products being sold through this service being pirated products, which you really might not want to deal with. But assuming that's not the point of the website, you might still want to get a more unique logo. At first I thought it looked straight out of TBP, but then I found out that this was actually just this ship here being sold on Etsy with a Bitcoin logo over it: https://www.etsy.com/listing/285826049/ship-wall-decal-quotes-its-a-pirates. Still, I like the idea and it takes a simpler approach at selling things through URLs rather than having to set up an online storefront.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
btc4url (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:55:20 AM

Hi bro,

Many thanks for your advice. Less is more. The simplicity is beautiful. Btc4url has not been done in 5 minutes, we are trying to get not-BTC guys on BTC. This is the deal. Any other comment or suggestion is more than welcome.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:39:21 AM

Hi bro,

Many thanks for your advice. Less is more. The simplicity is beautiful. Btc4url has not been done in 5 minutes, we are trying to get not-BTC guys on BTC. This is the deal. Any other comment or suggestion is more than welcome.
You at least need to put a decent explanation of your service on your website.
I don't really see what your website offers when I first visit it, so I don't really want to fill in the forms if I don't know why I'm supposed to do that.

You've got parts of a description coming onto the screen in a slideshow, but they're just snippets of information and they answer none of my questions.

How does the selling process work for example?

Can I see a list of content that's for sale?

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:23:37 AM

Hi bro,

You at least need to put a decent explanation of your service on your website.
I don't really see what your website offers when I first visit it, so I don't really want to fill in the forms if I don't know why I'm supposed to do that.

You've got parts of a description coming onto the screen in a slideshow, but they're just snippets of information and they answer none of my questions.

How does the selling process work for example?

Can I see a list of content that's for sale?

If I understand correctly, this is not in and of itself a website for the owner to sell his products; rather, it is a platform provided by him to let others sell their products of services through simple means of URL redirection. As an example, you could put your product up at your own website and then sell the product through this service, which would redirect to your site after payment. The drawback to this method is that it is very easy to abuse. One person could buy it and then share the URL with others and they would not have to pay.

I have set up a selling page to try to show it off: https://www.btc4url.com/url/6170b60d87f54ac588be5a894af3d541

Do NOT actually buy this. It will only redirect you to Google if you do and the address that I put in for payment is just a random one I generated but did not save. I made that just to see how it looked for myself and thought to share.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Qwestion

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:01:34 AM

def. confused.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:54:36 AM

Hi bro,

It's a good idea to well some goods through a site, but people have to know that this site is legit and attractive.
I would like to see more goods to buy as I have nothing to sell, and vice versa for other people, do you get it?
Please make it more interesting and informative, just like E-commerce out there, without any further details, people will consider it's not a serious thing without any effect to advertise something that they want to sell.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

We cannot view/buy items listed by other users right? maybe you should make tutorial on how this website works as other users suggested, this site can be used by scammers how are you planning to stop that? good luck with your website.

BCMB

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

I could see this working for an adult content provider like clips4sale where users upload their own content. You would just have to use a one-time URL to the content for each user to prevent abuse...

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:18:28 AM

Your website is very simple, created in 5 minutes. You expect people to actually try your service? Than you are dreaming. I would never use such a website especially because it is created and promoted by a newbie.
If you really want to do something created something better. What you have done is not enough to convince people to use your service

5 minutes ago? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Website not trusted.
AlphaWolf

Activity: 217
Merit: 120

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

www.btc4url.com

This looks like quite interesting project.
Design is also great.
Hope you will have success, as it is nice to have something like this to use.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: