Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn free coins??  (Read 5706 times)
satish37

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

There are many  New bounty campaigns for you to participate in. Also some signature campaigns also  pay out a percentage of their payout) in their specific alt coin that had already planned to promote and  boost their their alt coin, this is part of their strategy to promote their coin
I have seen many people earning handsome money through this system without investment
bhobafett

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

Join in an ICO campaign. You can earn free coins by participating their campaigns. There are a lot of ICOs right now and you can freely choose where you wanna join. Goodluck

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

you get free coins by airdrop. you have to participate in marketing for that. but now people went crazy with all the E-Airdrops. Just have a look on deep onion. this is great.
justme83

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:56:52 PM

tried some air drops. only time will tell if they are really sent the coins.
yourboss

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:47:30 PM

Till October, 28 you have a great chance to get coins for free! Just register on the website of UNIVERSA project and get 50 UTN for free Cheesy https://www7.universa.io
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:08:57 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

Try to explore in the forum more. I guess you have not yet found it since you are not yet wearing a signature and you are already a member. Here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. You can find here all the existing projects that offer bounties, mostly signature campaigns and social media campaigns. There are also some others such as translation, blog, and video campaigns.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:17:02 PM

You have to spend more time to search airdrops. The companies giving airdrop means that they are freely giving few coins to their user. Only through airdrops you can get free coins and that too has few terms and conditions. That you can read on the company whitepapers.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:24:39 PM

You can WORK in bounty campaigns or check the "airdrops" threads. Keep in mind that if you do the second thing most of the time the coins you earn there won't have much value in the future
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:46:27 PM

ICOs (check out my signature, they look like a strong alt-coin to be) are a good way to earn some slightly significant amount of new alt-coin but the risk is that it might be worthless when it hits the exchanges later on, it's all a gamble. I'd suggest you to rank up and look for some signature campaigns of some better alt-coins.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
cryptokangaroo

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:12:10 PM

1)faucets
2)bounties (this is not free as you are suppossed to do some service for example translation
or promote the ico in your twitter)
3)retweets on twitter
4)asking for donation (please dont)
5)etc
hope that helped
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

There are a lots of free coins here. You just need to find it. Let me give you advice, you can find some airdrops here, after that try participate in bounty programms, facebook and twitter bounty's after that try signature campaign. The more you have a level of your acount on this forum , more you can earn in signature campaigns.
fateh1313

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:59:45 PM

there is nothing free either you invest money or precious time to work with bounties board for free altcoin, airdrop and bounty campaign or start minning

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰INVEST▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook •  Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 • TelegramMedium  ◆[/center
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:01:03 PM

You can WORK in bounty campaigns or check the "airdrops" threads. Keep in mind that if you do the second thing most of the time the coins you earn there won't have much value in the future
If you do really mean on free coins then bounty campaigns would really be the way and also on airdrops if you do look up on recent days on where there are lots of airdrops that do happen which it is the best time to sign up and hopefully you would able to be included on the distribution but dont expect too much because you wont know if those coins would be valuable or not or would be launched on exchanges later on. The technique on here is that you should not hold up for too long on these kind of coins and as been said above they wont really have much value in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:05:54 PM

I happen to see lot of coins in the below site. Check it out for airdrop.

https://airdropalert.com/
Hasan986

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 10:17:36 AM

Free coins can be availed by joining the airdrop, so many such airdrops are available every day. There is a chance to get some coins in the freebies.
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

WORK!
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:43:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks guys
Free coins are airdrop coins. They are just once in a blue moon, so be updated in the Announcements (Alt coins) so that you can earn a free coins. But be careful because there are lots of scam in airdrop coin.
August1

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:49:32 PM

WORK!

Correct, best way to earn 'free' coins is to work and create something. There are plenty opportunities for those who like to create something. Don't expect free riches to come to you, even just a little bit of consistent work can bring you a good amount of coins
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

The best way is to participate in the forum, inest your time in it to aquire knwledge, with knwoledge you'l have better rank and then with signature, you 'll earn, good luck
Be light

Activity: 434

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:03:02 PM

Can you advise good airdrop coins with POS consensus?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: