Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn free coins??  (Read 5706 times)
Coinzzz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:17:02 PM

Thanks a lot guys Smiley

After doing some reasearch on sig campaigns it seems I have to get higher rank.

What are the post nos for ranks? can I see them anywhere? Its not in help section. How many posts till my next rank increase?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

There are so many ways for you to gain free coins. You can do translate services for new coins that being launched, you can join bounty programs and earn coins just sharing facebook posts or making retweets and you can participate in signature campaigns (in this case you need to increase your forum rank).

CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

Yes there are many campaign paying referral bonus for promoting their ICO.One such project is ELECTRONEUM. You can earn 5% commission by referring people who can buy their coins in crowdsale.
You should go check out the threads in Marketplace (Altcoins).
There you will have all the bounty campaigns (Signature, Social Network and so on) and the airdrops which are literally free coins.

I suggest you read the post before posting just by reading the title.He asked about the particular ICO's which can pay him for promoting their campaign as a referrer with a referral bonus.He didn't just ask you where can he find bounty's section.Dont be in hurry of increasing post count.It is not good to post just by seeing the title.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.
Anyone know such coins that give free coins for helping them promote?

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys
You apparently must be a bought account (let me mute it there). There is nothing like free coins since you will still have to work for it. Just visit the service thread and see how you can participate in some of the signature campaigns or for ICOs, visit the bounty(altcoin) thread and you can participate if you have good number of twitter followers. If you need more information on how some things run on the forum, it may be best you visit the beginners section.
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

There are Bounties, Airdrops and Faucests
For airdrops you find info here: https://airdropalert.com/
For bounties you got the link on a post above
The best faucet CLAIM 1000 satosies every 60 minutes Withdrow instantly  https://faucetpig.com?ref=flag39
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:10:01 PM

Hi,

I want to know where can I earn free coins, for promoting that specific coin. For eg one ICO I saw said that they will pay 15 tokens for every unique visit on their link. Something like bounties.

Also how does signatures work here? I heard we can get tokens for wearing sigs and profile pictures too.

Thanks guys

yes. most members here follow bounty campaign to get free coins. and for avatars you can only install an avatar when your rank is full member up, so before that, you can not use avatar yet.
Coinzzz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:37:48 PM

Once you're a senior member you can participate in more bounties and airdrops.. so need to get your posting scores up Smiley

How much posts are required for leveling up?
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

You should go check out the threads in Marketplace (Altcoins).
There you will have all the bounty campaigns (Signature, Social Network and so on) and the airdrops which are literally free coins.

yes, what he said. this will be a reference for OP should you try to do it, both for your experience and your knowledge. I guess you should read every bounty project

anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:07:08 PM

there is much many to earn free coins:

- airdrops
- signature compaign
- translation
- social media
etc .....
richierich

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:14:58 PM

there is much many to earn free coins:

- airdrops
- signature compaign
- translation
- social media
etc .....
Yup. I had to come across a thread on airdrop. All ICOs offer airdrops at a certain stage to promote their site, projects, roadmaps and etc. Many links have been shared to know even where airdrops are offered.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:22:36 PM

there are lots of free coins in the name of airdrop. huge discussions are ongoing in different thread. just look around in this forum. You will definitely find interesting and useful information.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:26:04 PM

As most of them would've already answered your question, I would add a few more areas where you can get some bounty. If you're a good writer or a content creator, you can participate in blog and YouTube campaigns which usually give out a decent bounty. The best way to earn coins is my signature campaigns which carries the majority of the bounty in most campaigns.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

Check this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2155488.0
Or you can register on their website and get some welcome coin for free
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

coinpennant is giving 50 free coins.

https://coinpennant.com/?ref=fb6d4347-8cf6-43c4-a75c-da5c983aebb5
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

Hi,

Thanks guys
Here you can't get free tocken of ICOs coin , Because I already participated in a coin's promotion link but I didn't get any coin , so here I don't think that you can get legimately free coin tocken .
But still you can participate in the ICOs Campaign in this forum Because it is only the  way to get into touch with those free ICOs coin by promoting in this forum and also you will get free bitcoin with them .
But here your recuirments of the ICOs Campaign will matters much , Means to say that your post quality and rank will matters that what and how much you have experience in cryptocurrency field ( that they will identify through your history that what you shared as an knowledge in this forum ).
So try to get better study here in this forum and also from another source like Google and get easily to join signature campaign in this forum .
But here I would like to tell you that signature Campaign is a option for the pocket money only , for better success you need to go with trading )

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:00:42 PM

Yes Dear,
you have a great opportunity to earn free coin in ICO campaign bounty.
You should go check the bitcoin talk org threads in Marketplace (Altcoins) bounty
here you will have all the bounty campaigns (Signature, Social Network,transelation,Blog&Media and etc)
also airdrops bounty which are literally free coins.

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

First check and research then you join any campaign.
It's very carefully because many project are scam.

Good luck
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:02:49 PM

For those bounty things, they're wasting too much time and you only earn a bit. I don't recommend it. You can try trading if you want to get more coins eventually. Trading will help you certainly.
coleman268

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

I think the best way to get free coins is to just day trade or to do airdrops, you don't earn too much from doing bounties
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:41:57 PM

If you really want, you can spend time on faucets. Otherwise, like others mentioned, first go to bounties section and then search for airdrop, and go through the first 10 pages of them. Some will require personal details, evaluate carefully whether its worthwhile for you. Alternatively, do a signature campaign and pick the campaign you really like and stick with it. The return could be much better.

magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:43:53 PM

very easy: go to altcoin announcements and look for announcements with AIRDROPS. Ethereum Dark and eBTC and a lot more have been founded there. For bounty campaign go to bounty at altcoins marketplace.

some airdrop telegram channels are also very useful.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: