Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 11159 times)
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

how much fee at trade idex? i see total supply 1.000.000.000 aurora, but why for bounty just 2000 aurora?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:47:28 PM

total supply only 2000 tokens?? it's really a little amount. limited supply can make this token has a high value because of the scarcity.

We have 2 tokens but are only selling DVIP. DVIP is a membership that gets free trades on IDEX until 2020 and AURA is the utility token of the system that works once it is fully decentralized. Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA per full DVIP. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking once we are fully decentralized. When you can stake AURA you will get rewarded fees from IDEX and Boreal banking in return for securing the network.

DVIP = Membership with free trades on IDEX until 2020 and also comes with 50,000 AURA. 2,000 DVIP exist total.

AURA = Staking token of Snowglobe/Aurora network, in return for staking you get IDEX trade fees and fees from Boreal banking. Total supply of AURA is 1,000,000,000. 10% of those AURA are for DVIP holders, 40% is for hacking our growth through rewards programs and 50% is being kept by Aurora with the exact distribution detailed in the ANN thread.

The only way to get AURA is to buy DVIP or to trade on IDEX and get paid rewards in AURA.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:51:47 PM

how much fee at trade idex?

Trade fees are 0.1% maker and 0.2% taker. Taker also pays the ethereum gas fees on trades which right now is about 4 cents per trade.

i see total supply 1.000.000.000 aurora, but why for bounty just 2000 aurora?

Bounty and sale are in DVIP, which is a membership that comes with 50,000 AURA per DVIP.

We have 2 tokens but are only selling DVIP. DVIP is a membership that gets free trades on IDEX until 2020 and AURA is the utility token of the system that works once it is fully decentralized. Each DVIP also comes with 50,000 AURA per full DVIP. DVIP works now and AURA will be used for staking once we are fully decentralized. When you can stake AURA you will get rewarded fees from IDEX and Boreal banking in return for securing the network.

DVIP = Membership with free trades on IDEX until 2020 and also comes with 50,000 AURA. 2,000 DVIP exist total.

AURA = Staking token of Snowglobe/Aurora network, in return for staking you get IDEX trade fees and fees from Boreal banking. Total supply of AURA is 1,000,000,000. 10% of those AURA are for DVIP holders, 40% is for hacking our growth through rewards programs and 50% is being kept by Aurora with the exact distribution detailed in the ANN thread.

The only way to get AURA is to buy DVIP or to trade on IDEX and get paid rewards in AURA.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

Found this project today, and this solves most of the problem we are facing with etherdelta.I have been using etherdelta for some time and was not much happy with the slow transactions to complete each buy/sell.

Awesome! IDEX definitely solves those problems you are having, volume is low now but once we get some more liquidity things should really pick up fast!

During complex crowdsale for example "BAT", when there are numerous transactions happening to join some crowdsale, how does the exchange tackle the issues when all/most of the transactions are in pending status for a long time?

Great question!

Short answer: You will never know about the backlog unless you are trying to withdraw. If you are trying to withdraw you have to wait for all transactions to settle first.

Long answer: IDEX consists of 2 databases, one off chain that updates in real time with your cryptographically signed transactions and the smart contract which is the source of truth of who owns what. When you make a trade we first check that your trade info will not fail, and if the trade will go through fine we mark the trade as complete on our database and update the UI. On the backend the trade is then sent to ethereum to be mined. This allows us to match trades in real time and then settle them a few minutes later, giving the UX of a centralized exchange while keeping the security of a decentralized exchange. This means that you can make trades again and again before they mine, leading to a much better UX during a tx backlog. For example if an ICO has backlogged ethereum you can keep trading normally like the backlog doesn't exist and once it clears up all of your trades will be mined. The only time this is not great is if you are trying to withdraw as you will have to have all of your trades mine fist.

I liked the last few lines you mentioned and this solves most of the problem with decentralized exchanges.I hope you achieve the max target for your project.

Thanks! We're growing every day getting more users and getting the word out. Aurora/IDEX is a really big project and we've got a lot of marketing to do.  Cool

kslavik

Activity: 441

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

This is a project I'm closely watching. I have traded Mysterium there recently and I can easily tell it is 100x better usage wise than ED's old as fuck system.

You guys just need some volume and I think it will happen with a couple of new projects. Wink

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

FarmerOak

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:54:49 PM

This is a project I'm closely watching. I have traded Mysterium there recently and I can easily tell it is 100x better usage wise than ED's old as fuck system.

You guys just need some volume and I think it will happen with a couple of new projects. Wink

Thanks for trying us out! We have many partnerships in the works to bring more volume to the exchange. We support most new ICO tokens as soon as they're released, and agree that getting the bulk of the volume for a few new projects would bring a lot of exposure.

We're also spending a great deal of effort on writing articles, getting reviewed by top news outlets, and spreading the word on token lists, among many other initiatives.

FarmerOak

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

Great news! Aurora IDEX is now listed on Smith+Crown.

We're also in talks to have the site officially reviewed by them, so stay tuned.

silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:16:00 PM

I think it's an active working stock exchange. I think it will succeed. Finally, a project to save us from EtherDelta was released. God bless your hands in advance. Hopefully you will get a good investment! Good luck.
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:00 AM

I think it's an active working stock exchange.

Yup! IDEX is already live! You can start using it NOW!

Finally, a project to save us from EtherDelta was released.

Cool Cool Cool IDEX is here to save the day! No more wasted gas on trades that were bought by someone else, no more waiting forever for your trade to mine....

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:53:54 AM

Cool Cool Cool IDEX is here to save the day! No more wasted gas on trades that were bought by someone else, no more waiting forever for your trade to mine....

That sounds great but can you elaborate those statements further more? and if possible, in layman's term Cheesy

adsjohn

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

I read your information, you only on the line Ethernet series of token it? As a trading platform, there must be the ability to summon the crowd, should increase the community's heat
nexsto

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:34:15 AM

That sounds great but can you elaborate those statements further more? and if possible, in layman's term Cheesy
yes I also agree you can explain in detail about this proyex ,,
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:05:40 PM

Sure thing! IDEX is very similar to etherdelta but the main difference is instead of the taker signing the transaction and submitting it to ethereum to mine, the taker signs the transaction and gives it to us. We then sign that signed transaction and submit it to ethereum. Our contract is designed such that once you deposit funds you have to sign each tx you want to make and then we sign that signed tx and broadcast it. This allows us to update balances in real time while the balance in the smart contract lags behind.

IDEX consists of 2 databases, one off chain that updates in real time with your cryptographically signed transactions, and the smart contract - which is the source of truth of who owns what. When you make a trade we first check that your trade info will not fail, and if the trade will go through fine we mark the trade as complete on our database and update the UI. On the backend the trade is then sent to ethereum to be mined. This allows us to match trades in real time and then settle them a few minutes later, giving the UX of a centralized exchange while keeping the security of a decentralized exchange. This means that you can make trades again and again before they mine, leading to a much better UX during a tx backlog. For example if an ICO has backlogged ethereum you can keep trading normally like the backlog doesn't exist and once it clears up all of your trades will be mined. The only time this is not great is if you are trying to withdraw as you will have to have all of your trades mine fist.

FarmerOak

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:17:56 PM

We now have over 420 members in our telegram channel! We had 300 less than 3 days ago Smiley

Signup and chat with the team about this exciting and unique banking project. Remember you can even earn rewards for joining our channel

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:48:37 AM

Sure thing! IDEX is very similar to etherdelta but the main difference is instead of the taker signing the transaction and submitting it to ethereum to mine, the taker signs the transaction and gives it to us. We then sign that signed transaction and submit it to ethereum. Our contract is designed such that once you deposit funds you have to sign each tx you want to make and then we sign that signed tx and broadcast it. This allows us to update balances in real time while the balance in the smart contract lags behind.

IDEX consists of 2 databases, one off chain that updates in real time with your cryptographically signed transactions, and the smart contract - which is the source of truth of who owns what. When you make a trade we first check that your trade info will not fail, and if the trade will go through fine we mark the trade as complete on our database and update the UI. On the backend the trade is then sent to ethereum to be mined. This allows us to match trades in real time and then settle them a few minutes later, giving the UX of a centralized exchange while keeping the security of a decentralized exchange. This means that you can make trades again and again before they mine, leading to a much better UX during a tx backlog. For example if an ICO has backlogged ethereum you can keep trading normally like the backlog doesn't exist and once it clears up all of your trades will be mined. The only time this is not great is if you are trying to withdraw as you will have to have all of your trades mine fist.
So IDEX is somewhat "the middlemen" between the traders and the ethereum network?
Are there any chance of corruption when the transaction gets on to IDEX before getting on ethereum network?
Also, does IDEX works like EtherDelta in terms of accounts handling? We can just import our private keys then start trading? or there's a need to register first?

BWT, Filipino version of Aurora IDEX Announcement thread is now posted and can be found: HERE

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

Great questions!

So IDEX is somewhat "the middlemen" between the traders and the ethereum network?

IDEX acts as an arbiter, making sure that customers orders are broadcast in the correct order. In the medium term this will be fully decentralized and made into a protocol.

Are there any chance of corruption when the transaction gets on to IDEX before getting on ethereum network?

We cannot do anything without you first signing the order. The "corruption" this allows us to do doesn't make any sense for us do. For example we could not broadcast your order but there is no benefit for us to do that. Also because everything is on the blockchain if we were to do any funny business it would be incredibly easy to spot, resulting in us losing our customer base. We are not able to steal from you or rip you off and neither is a hacker.

Also, does IDEX works like EtherDelta in terms of accounts handling? We can just import our private keys then start trading? or there's a need to register first?[/size]

Same as etherdelta, connect your account and you are good to go. We support private keys (best UX, very fast!), MetaMask and Ledger. MetaMask and Ledger work great but are slow because you have to approve the orders on both devices whereas the private key executes right away.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

won't this end up like etherdelta that's too  hard to  even navigate, registering there is a pain too.  If this is instant ETH  DEX then,  are they going to add automatically ETH tokens even those who just did airdrops and ERC tokens with no value yet?
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

I watched the video presentation. I did not see the graphs. Do they actually exist? Did not see how you can set the foot. Even on obsolete Poloniex this information is.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
FarmerOak

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:57:45 AM

won't this end up like etherdelta that's too  hard to  even navigate, registering there is a pain too.  If this is instant ETH  DEX then,  are they going to add automatically ETH tokens even those who just did airdrops and ERC tokens with no value yet?

Hello. IDEX doesn't require any registration-- all you need to do is unlock your wallet, which can take seconds. It's just as fast as myetherwallet is at unlocking wallets. Regarding tokens, we have a token submit form and review every token before adding them to the exchange, it's not automatic. We agree, there are a lot of tokens from bad projects that we do not add.

FarmerOak

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

I watched the video presentation. I did not see the graphs. Do they actually exist? Did not see how you can set the foot. Even on obsolete Poloniex this information is.

Yes, we have a price chart and a depth chart for each market. We currently use TradingView but are getting custom charting software made for us. Please visit https://idex.market and you will see both charts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: