Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:15:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 altcoins for trading  (Read 2303 times)
RoronoaJorah (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

I'm new to these altcoins and I want to learn about trading, can you give me some tips on which altcoins are best to invest with and when is the right time to sell these coins. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

I can give you some insight into this, although I am not a huge altcoin expert I do know a bit about them.

My recommendations:

1. STOX - This altcoin (actually a token) has tons of potential. The development team is spending millions to market it.
2. DeepOnion - While I do not believe there is much unique about this coin, it is the only real competitor to Monero at this point.
3. DubaiCoin - This coin already rose 400x in value. That should say enough.
4. Ethereum - I have the add this in here simple because of how much potential ETH has (it is arguably the only crypto that could feasibly overtake Bitcoin)
5. ZeroNet - ZeroNet is a WAVES token that has amazing developers who actually care about it, not only a pump-and-dump like most others.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
JPMorganson

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:48:56 PM

1. Litecoin

litecoinKak i Bitcoin, Litecoin yavlyayetsya tsifrovoy valyutoy, kotoraya generiruyetsya v protsesse mayninga. Ona byla sozdana v 2011 godu inzhenerom kompanii Google Charl'zom Li. Kriptovalyuta Litecoin schitayetsya samoy dostoynoy zamenoy Bitcoin. Prezhde vsego potomu, chto
1. Litecoin

litecoin Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is the digital currency that is generated during the mining process. It was created in 2011 by Google's engineer Charles Li. Crypto currency Litecoin is considered the most worthy replacement for Bitcoin. First of all, because the number of Litecoin coins is limited to 84 million (in Bitcoin it is 21 million). In addition, the significant difference between these crypto-currencies is the transaction confirmation rate. If you need 10 minutes to create a block with Bitcoin, Litecoin takes only 2.5 minutes. This means that Litecoin can process much more transactions. The cost of 1 Litecoin to date is $ 2,83099.

2. Dogecoin

dogecoin22Some consider Dogecoin the most strange crypto currency, since the history of its creation. Initially, it was conceived as a joke and was not taken seriously. But it was on a wave of jokes that the crypto currency could enter the top five of the world's most famous crypto currency. Dogecoin was created by the programmer from Portland Billy Marcus. He wanted to create a crypto currency that would be closer to a larger demographic group, while distancing himself from the history of Bitcoin. Crypto currency was named in honor of one of the most popular Internet memes of 2013 doge, in which the hunting dog of the ciba-inu is depicted in various variations. Despite the whole joke nature of the venture, Dogecoin can be mined and exchanged for goods. The limit of Dogecoin coins is set at $ 100 billion, and the maximum cost reached $ 400.80. To date, 1000 Dogecoin coins are valued at $ 0.12.

3. XRP (Ripple)

xrpSome compare XRP with the exchange of debt receipts. Crypto currency XRP is part of the Ripple payment system, which supports instant payments between purses with a near-zero commission and the exchange between any currencies on an advanced trading platform. In fact, XRP is an official "intermediate" currency, the rate of which should not affect the efficiency of the payment system. The inventors of the system created 100 billion XRP coins, and this is the established limit. At the moment, Ripple Labs owns 67.5 billion XRP coins. The rate of crypto currency is now 1 XRP = $ 0.01.

4. Huntercoin

huntercoinThe concept of Huntercoin crypto currency is very exciting. This is the first crypto currency, which includes "human" mining, and can be generated by P2P-game. The game is to manage the hunters to collect coins in another dimension with the help of strategy, time and teamwork. In other words, this is Blockchain-based alternative reality. The more time you give to this and the better the players are organized, the more coins you will get. Huntercoin is derived from a modified version of Namecoin, which is based on the Bitcoin code. Transactions take 1 minute and are limited to 42 million. The rate of Huntercoin is 1 HUC = $ 0.02.

5. Peercoin

peercoinPeercoin positions itself as a "green" alternative to traditional crypto currency, which consumes a lot of energy, since its emission requires less power. The creators of the currency assure that thanks to the technical improvements of the Peercoin it is much safer than the bitcoins that can be destroyed if the miners join the criminal cartel (controlling 50% of the capacity). In addition, unlike other crypto currencies, Peercoin holders do not have a hard limit on the number of coins. But there is a single "but": annually issued coins reach the inflation rate of 1%. The market capitalization of Peercoin is $ 8,605,602, which makes it one of the most powerful Altcoins.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:51:29 PM

Zero net is a new coin with big bounty program! Dubaicoin lost valuble in pass time! So you can seaching and invest as you like! Don't invest all you hear!
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:52:40 AM

At these times, promising altcoins are of course still ethereum, litecoins, waves. Ripple has decreased a lot but it is speculated to bounce back since it's gaining popularity and presence in asia, still risky though. Neo has gained a lot with a 30% price surge, it's gaining a lot of support so it might be good for short term or even long term investments.
iwebvn20

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:56:37 AM

Top 5 altcoin for trading is top 5 on coinmarketcap

Ethereum      $297.57
Ripple   $0.194957      
Bitcoin Cash   $445.90   
Litecoin      $53.84   
Dash      $338.00   

this is report top 5 best altcoins
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:03:00 AM

I'm new to these altcoins and I want to learn about trading, can you give me some tips on which altcoins are best to invest with and when is the right time to sell these coins. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I think the first is ethereum, the second suretly, the third dent,
the fourth is hubi and the latter is definitely bitcoin hehe: D
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:40:38 AM

Ethereum, Ripple, Monero, Social Coin, Electronuem. All these coins are in my favourite list currently and I'm trying to make better portfolio from them. As we all know ethereum and ripple has been long players in the altcoin market. The ethereum with small glitches now a days staying at 300 dollars but somehow after the hard fork it should get pumped and I'm hoping that to happen soon. Ripple is facing some lawsuit due to there very nature of regulated currency. But they will get back in action too. Plus there prices are very easy at this point and we can grab more than enough ripples.

Monero is mineable that's why it catches my eye for an investment and I keep putting some portion into it for the future purpose. It looks partial bitcoin to me.

Social coin and electroneum are new ones, the former one is already on the exchanger and is trading little higher than the ICO price. Looks good profit to me  in next month or so.
jules-jules

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

Keep an eye out on coins that have bottomed out, e.g. SNM, SIA, Wagerr, or Game. There's upward potential. But do your own research before putting money into any coin. Happy trading!
axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:41:18 PM

I can give you some insight into this, although I am not a huge altcoin expert I do know a bit about them.

My recommendations:

1. STOX - This altcoin (actually a token) has tons of potential. The development team is spending millions to market it.
2. DeepOnion - While I do not believe there is much unique about this coin, it is the only real competitor to Monero at this point.
4. Ethereum - I have the add this in here simple because of how much potential ETH has (it is arguably the only crypto that could feasibly overtake Bitcoin)
5. ZeroNet - ZeroNet is a WAVES token that has amazing developers who actually care about it, not only a pump-and-dump like most others.

I like Stox and ETH, they are both good, stox is quite undervalued now, so they will have a major pump soon.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

We can see from the age of coins, volumes ect
If the sales volume of coins is high, usually the level of interest is crowded
Example of ETH with 1504.0 volumes,then select the coin

lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

It depends entirely on your investment goals. Do you intend to invest for long term with lower risk and gains or invest for short term (some of these "short term" investments can turn into long term ones) with higher risk and potential gains?

If you want to simply invest in cryptocurrency but don't want to risk a whole lot, I would suggest some of the coins at the top of CoinMarketCap.com list. These coins won't double or triple in value in a short period of time, but they will gradually increase in value over time, with the potential for some serious gains in the future. These coins are also less susceptible to market crashes and won't lose as much value during them.

If you want to invest in projects that can potentially double or triple in value within a short period of time (something high market cap coins will not do), then you want to look at coins that are not at the top of the CoinMarketCap list. Try to find projects that have the potential to be at the top one day. The lower market cap coins have the ability to give you substantial profit within a short period of time, but on the flip side, they also have the potential to substantially lose value within a short period of time.

I hold both types of investments currently.

Some of the high market cap / lower risk investments I have are:
ETH
LTC
NEO
OMG

Some of the lower market cap / higher risk investments I have are:
FLO
MUSIC
NXS
NXT

I feel like it's a good idea to diversify and avoid putting all your eggs in one basket.

Good luck.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:50:07 PM

I'd say Walton chain coin, WTC on binance. The swings are frequent and daily. Alternative hold it long term, $20 next month on platform release.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:54:32 PM

My recommendations:

yes indeed stox had a great potential cause of their budget in doing project. ethereum is universal coin but i dont think deeponion would be that great. but who knows i might end up wrong. just keep tracking 50 top coin and you might found out what you looking for.

feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:00:04 PM

My recommendations:

Are you honestly suggesting the coin in your list ? You must be kidding right. At op, you have a lot of work to do. You need to learn what is bitcoin, block chain and alternative coin. Good luck

ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

My recommendations:

I joined stox's ico but it purely lost. Hope goes up again. Ethereum, I hold around 4 of them on my wallet. I also have ltc, dash, zcash, etc and waves for trading. Small portions.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

Can't say when to sell because all coins need you to wait long term once you get in (at least the ones I am going to let you know about, here).
First three are BTS, GNO and GBYTE because these three coins are extremely undervalued atm.
The other two are WAVES and NEO which look extremely great projects and especially WAVES, because it has not yet seen its real ATH that it deserves.
Other altcoins look like they are just trying to hypnotize users through the daily randomized pumps and they are nothing else.
dolan564

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

in terms of short term/ positional trading and NOT holding, i'd say any alt coin that has a health amount of volume that isn't going on an insane bull run.

given that fundamentally it isn't a scam coin, and technically that it should be somewhat of a low dipping point, profit margins should be in your favor so long as you do your research.

safest best is probably the top 10-15 coins with highest trade volumes in your exchange (must be a good exchange with volume).
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

I currently trading this altcoins short term and long term
1. Monero - high potential to grow more because of low transaction fees and totally anonymous and it has large of group of traders active in the market.
2. Siacoin - future of cloud storage. this coin is currently undervalued so I do long term investment.
3. Stratis - allows companies to create their custom blockchain applications. That's the next big thing! (long term)
4. Ethereum - No need to explain (short term)
5. Litecoin - currently the price drops after reaching its all time high but litecoin still one of the best to trade (short & long term)
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

Here is more coin for trading but there are many trading site one is better for trading and other is fake. we need to check what is a great trading site as like bittrex. Bittrex is a very good platform . Top 5 altcoins for trading is Xvg, ltc, Eth. btc and NXM.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: