Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:27:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner Relocation Agency  (Read 201 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:02:20 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:18:40 PM by KingScorpio

Someone from southchina from this forum approched and met me in my City in Germany, he told me that because of opposition of the local authorities in china there is interest in the chinese forum and miner community to relocate mining equipment and develop and install professional mining facilities abroad.

I am 33 years old university graduated real estate economist and engineer and former industrial mechanic, I am from Germany i understand legal environements i can help move some out. freeing you from economic imprisonment of a regional/lingual or homoerotic Banking cartel....

I can prepare and build large professional industrial data computation facilities for miners, I do not speak any chinese so we have to use translations.

What you mine there will be in the end the facilities owner issue not mine.

small amounts arent worth it large industrial scales are necessary to reach low electricity prices, including the ability to construct an own Gas Powerplant for private power generation, for independance options

I propose as an examplatory first location the east german City of Magdeburg particular the Industrial district of this city for relocation of bigger miners:

Industrial District
https://imgur.com/a/a4iuf

Region
https://imgur.com/a/6AXmb

Klimate diagramm
http://www.urlaubsziele.com/bilder/klima/staedte/307/
max is arround 25 Degree in July that has to be prepared for including the noise dampening ->Construction Physics

down to 4 € cents/kwh can be reached however proffessional and efficient industrial scale installation is necessary

so if there is serious interest here to hedge risk by investing abroad i could help.

construction has two kind of costs:

planning, licensing registering and researching: here information are beeing processed for decisions refunds arent possible

and:

Land aquisition Construction and installation: here investment assets are truly aquired that can be sold again refunds are possible for that part

both needs to be funded for relocations, and development.

those that were able to contribute financially become shareholders of the new facility, or can in relation store run mining equipment there

if there is interest i can be messaged by PN

Regards

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:40:23 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:53:27 AM by KingScorpio

I Charge for the creation of the proffessional relocation service for Chinese Miners and cryptoeconomists:

Creation of Detailed Website with Forum 2 BTC

Researching and Creation of Legal Body accoding to European Law 2 BTC

Researching Land Aquisition and Preparing for Land Aquisition in Magdeburg Germany 2 BTC (Land Aquisition Costs will follow)

Researching Gaspowerplant option together with Gas transit Networks in various locations for energy Independance 1 BTC

Supporters in the early Information processing phase will get privileged rights in the Asset aquisiton and Construction phase.

for notification of the payments write me a PN and for which service you pay.

My Bitcoin Adress is: 1A79zqb8waHcdFdWqLGqgEmrvrW4G1Ur5p

i hope i can help you with this relocation service to improve your Economic,Personal, legal Security and your Strategic Position and Options as proffessional Crypto Miners in China

regards

from Germany

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:55:40 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 06:51:05 PM by KingScorpio

Prepare your strategic options before its to late, to save your skins from the rage of "hard working" nation state citizens and the regional/lingual homoerotic banking cartels that sees them as their property.

for 6 million jews in eurpope in 1933-1945 all preperations came to late, when they messed with the financial system things can turn out ugly...

invest to save your economic situation and to have strategic options

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: