Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $200 Million in 60 Minutes: What Is The Potential Behind Filecoin?  (Read 427 times)
Strategic Coin (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:17 PM

Coverage Initiation: Filecoin price target initiated at…

Technical Summary: Given the price setting potential of Filecoin when compared to Storj and…

ICO Price Performance Expectations: In the past couple years, coin ICOs in the storage space started out strong prior to…

READ MORE HERE: http://strategiccoin.com/200-million-60-minutes-potential-behind-filecoin/
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:34:49 PM

Is there even an ANN page of Filecoin on BT?

can't find it.. ICO is finished, where is the token listed?

No info on their website.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

I have been following FileCoin for a while. It is a very interesting concept and very similar to the one on the tv show Silicon Valley.

My only concern with the idea is illegal / inappropriate content. I worry that it can be used to hide these file stores and that they could potentially be used against the host.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

Is there even an ANN page of Filecoin on BT?

can't find it.. ICO is finished, where is the token listed?

No info on their website.

ICO has since been concluded—August precisely.

ICO was opened to few investors by the way. Owners said it was for only  "Angelic Investors" lol.   So you and I would not have qualified even if we had our funds ready.

Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:17:49 PM

Can anyone tell me what is a specification for this coin?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: