Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Launching crypto exchange platform need help about transactions  (Read 275 times)
fthycl19@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:53 PM

Hello guys i am going to invest on exchange market platform I am a bit ignorance about tecnical issues about it, and i really need your help.
What do i need to do here?
How am i need to contact miners and disscuss them about what?
How to convince them to provide their transfer service for my site instead of others?
How do i need to connect blockchain etc? How to use that system to deposit and check the code if its real?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:06:55 AM

If you have to ask these questions, I highly suggest that you NOT make an exchange. You will be handling people's money. Imagine you were a user, would you feel safe if the exchange you were using had to ask the questions you are asking? You should first learn about Bitcoin and the technical issues by doing something else that does not risk people's money before you make an exchange.

terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:38:28 AM

Hello guys i am going to invest on exchange market platform I am a bit ignorance about tecnical issues about it, and i really need your help.
What do i need to do here?
How am i need to contact miners and disscuss them about what?
How to convince them to provide their transfer service for my site instead of others?
How do i need to connect blockchain etc? How to use that system to deposit and check the code if its real?

Achow is right most of the owners or CEO's of exchange, gambling site, forum and other websites that is used for business purposes does have enough background about technical issues. They are the one personally dealing with those issues because they know what they are doing. But if you want to start your own and you don't have enough knowledge on it, you must study first what you are doing basically the basic ones first. As you can't trust anyone at the first glance big sum of money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fthycl19@gmail.com (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

If you have to ask these questions, I highly suggest that you NOT make an exchange. You will be handling people's money. Imagine you were a user, would you feel safe if the exchange you were using had to ask the questions you are asking? You should first learn about Bitcoin and the technical issues by doing something else that does not risk people's money before you make an exchange.
I totaly agree about that you guys right. Starting this topic is the reason i agree.
I know I need to learn thats the point of my topic, thing is complicated even for a programmer.
There a lot of things to learn for that but i need a little help about where to find what i need to learn at least.
Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: