Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📈 KnoxCoin【KNX】🌟 💵 POS 2% 💴 POS - Efficient Minting  (Read 11048 times)
bet101 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:38:08 PM

Thanks for clarifying. I don't the dev is dumping the coin but someone who has at least 200K coins. But I still think the coin need a lot of campaigning on twitter or airdrops to make people buy more.

Just now someone dumped 2000 for 68 sat thats ridiculous.... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
campnoober

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:56:58 PM

Thanks for clarifying. I don't the dev is dumping the coin but someone who has at least 200K coins. But I still think the coin need a lot of campaigning on twitter or airdrops to make people buy more.

Well keep buying them cheap... Soon the right people will own the coins and drive the price up Tongue
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:36:39 PM

Well keep buying them cheap... Soon the right people will own the coins and drive the price up Tongue

Thats exactly whats going to happen!!! Smiley
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:58:08 AM

If this project was serious, then no one in his right mind would dump coins at that price. Not sure what to think of that.
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:33:25 AM

If this project was serious, then no one in his right mind would dump coins at that price. Not sure what to think of that.

What does people selling coins at a low price have to do with a serious project?.  The people dumping may not be serious, but the project in itself is!!

But The good news is that people buying at low price are the ones benefitting from the low price dump and the people getting these coins are the serious one that want this project to grow, see this phase as a cleansing portion of the cycle... get rid of the sh%$ and get the reward!!

If some people get contented with 5-10 bucks than so be it, this stage will be over grown!!
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

buying here everything below 50 sats Roll Eyes dump moar plis  Grin
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

Nothing to dump. Multiple conspiracies are right there, for all to see, and people like u are still wondering why music stopped for this coin. It has been a big deal in terms of profits collected during the recent rally. Now sentiment is gone and pure negativity mixed with losers' sweat is falling from skies like bloody rain.
Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:18:21 AM

maybe steal coins from somebody ,i think this project seriously needs more recognition,there is  a solid working product and a good team behind project.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:23:06 AM

Is there are new exchange planned for this coin this year or next year? How many coins have you guys and girls and how many coins you get in 24 hours?
Frostbluezetta

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:41:14 PM

Is there are new exchange planned for this coin this year or next year? How many coins have you guys and girls and how many coins you get in 24 hours?

I spoke to one of the devs earlier today on discord and he told me he is bussy with yobit and expects it to be listed there next week. If you want to keep updated on the latest development i advise you to join discord on https://discord.gg/RZ2wQ4q

About the staking. it is 2%. so let's say you have 100.000 KNX then you get 2.000 KNX a year is about 5,5 KNX a day. You should be getting multiple incoming PoS transactions each day.

nice, finally we can see some green if knox really added to yobit
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:07:19 AM

This is a pretty neat coin, with a decent rewarding percentage (%). More people should back this currency and promote it.

Many of you owning the coin keep it close!!!! Many changes to come.... DONT HOLD to your coins......
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:09:31 PM

What does people selling coins at a low price have to do with a serious project?.  The people dumping may not be serious, but the project in itself is!!

But The good news is that people buying at low price are the ones benefitting from the low price dump and the people getting these coins are the serious one that want this project to grow, see this phase as a cleansing portion of the cycle... get rid of the sh%$ and get the reward!!

If some people get contented with 5-10 bucks than so be it, this stage will be over grown!!

Let me admit that you are basically right of course. It's just so crazy that it is sort of a red signal for someone coming across this place in the first place. It is of course not the ultimate prove that your project is not serious, but it makes me think twice before investing. Didn't want to attack your project, sorry.
satori1

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:46:56 PM

Fantastic coin, stupid users.... dev worked so hard and idots only fuck up projects

romasalah

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

Fantastic coin, stupid users.... dev worked so hard and idots only fuck up projects

Totally agree
satori1

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:42:30 PM

scrypt only for asic   Cheesy

Yeah, but hopes that one hour after Ann i would stiller get some with cpu. Never tried cpu mining scrypt before for that obvious reason :p buy there are many on the lookout for New coins and i guess even just one asic would make my cpu pretty useless :p

POW 12.5k blocks, means 625k coins only for miner.
10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

Just take it up your @ss dear friend, parasite

This is such a crucial point I want to re-emphasize it:

The pre-mine is 2.3 MILLION coins.
The total PoW supply is 625 THOUSAND coins.

There is no point mining a coin where you can only mine such a miniscule fraction of the supply.

Also, note that the ANN claims "10% Premine for Bounties and Airdrops" in large text but buries this little gem in the text:
2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.

The dev gets 2.5%, or 575000 coins.  So the dev starts out with a personal supply almost equal to the entire PoW supply.

Please spend your hard-earned hash at your own risk.

I have no issues you not liking the coin or the idea or whatsoever but now you saying i am hiding things from the public is wrong the 2.5% for the devs is very well displayed among the text, at least its stated there, its not like i am hiding it, this look more like personal attack on this project than anything else. You dont like it dont participate it's that easy!!  

You know what, you're right.  I apologize if I made it sound like you were hiding it.  I have edited out the part that makes it sound like I am accusing you of hiding something.  I am not accusing dev of scamming or hiding info.

My point isn't that you are hiding or misleading.  My point is the economics of this coin are just silly.  You personally get 575,000 coins and the entire PoW supply for everyone else is 625,000 coins.  Please let miners know why this is a good idea.

This isn't a personal attack.  But if people invest in coins like this, then get burned later because it had poor economics, the cycle will keep repeating itself.  I'm trying to promote a healthier ecosystem by encouraging people to only invest time/money/hash in promising projects, with good fundamentals.  That will encourage devs to launch coins with good fundamentals.  Otherwise devs will keep pushing the envelope with bad pre-mine and insta-mine arrangements.

THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE A PURE POS COIN AFTER THE POW ENDS AFTER 12.5K Blocks

Ok, 12500 blocks x 50= 625.000 For miners, I know it does not sound like much but we keep the Value on the coin as it makes it rare, therefor The price is more likely to rise.
We will rely on a 2% annual reward toward token holders, which i think is a reasonable percentage if compared against PoW coins that may be harder to mine and not always covering your mining cost.

We Premined 2,333,333 KNX that will help us toward payments of coders and other jobs that will be required to keep this project alive as specified in the ANN first page.

As explained in the ANN the whole premine account Wallet will always be available for scrutinizing, all coins going out of the wallet will be accounted for on the Transparency page, this is not meant to create a coin and make a quick buck on the exchange.

Now the other point is who is going to pay the fee for the Nova exchange or Cryptopia or any other exchange to add the coin?

Who incures the server costs (We have 5 Servers running nodes at this very moment) and development cost.

That's why we need the premine to make sure we can be up to standard today, tomorrow and in the future.
We want to be as transparent as possible

A coin is only as strong as the community wants it to be!! If you decide to mine the coin and keep it long term and start to make profit because you actually own it makes a lot of a difference. I saw coins on yobbit.net with amazing ANN everybody was invited to mine with 20% premine and i dont know what more, after 24 hours in the exchange it was worth nothing anyone was selling it for nothing practically.

In regards to the early unfair mining that has been made we the KNOX coin Dev decided that once we reach the last block of PoW the 125K coins that have been mined without our knowledge by unknown users will be re distributed among all coin holder.

You DEV and you have to pay for listing it always was !!!
EluosiWawa

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:39:35 AM

where can I read about bounty?
romasalah

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:56:40 AM

seems like the developer abandoned the project
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:16:51 PM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
can you contact the dev ? this thread seems doesnt active for long time, i mean just like the developer left his project, but im not sure about that but lets we do research before investing
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:08:10 AM

I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!

You can invite as many friends as you want if there is no developer then nothing is going to happen. And maybe you look stupid in front of your friends if you recommend them a dead project Cheesy
zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:23:12 AM

And did you decide to invite your friends to invest into this project? Cheesy Where are your friends?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: