Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📈 KnoxCoin【KNX】🌟 💵 POS 2% 💴 POS - Efficient Minting  (Read 11048 times)
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:19:18 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 05:33:50 AM by TheKryptonian

scrypt only for asic   Cheesy

Yeah, but hopes that one hour after Ann i would stiller get some with cpu. Never tried cpu mining scrypt before for that obvious reason :p buy there are many on the lookout for New coins and i guess even just one asic would make my cpu pretty useless :p

POW 12.5k blocks, means 625k coins only for miner.
10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

This is such a crucial point I want to re-emphasize it:

The pre-mine is 2.3 MILLION coins.
The total PoW supply is 625 THOUSAND coins.

There is no point mining a coin where you can only mine such a miniscule fraction of the supply.

Also, note that the ANN says:
2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.

The dev gets 2.5%, or 575000 coins.  So the dev starts out with a personal supply almost equal to the entire PoW supply.

Please spend your hard-earned hash at your own risk.

Edit: I have softened the language a little because I don't think the dev is hiding his personal pre-mine from the public.  I think it's just a ridiculously high personal pre-mine compared to the total PoW supply if you really think about it.  The dev gets 575k coins.  The entire PoW supply is 625k.  Yes there will be PoS after that, but won't the dev make up almost half the network weight?  Won't dev get almost half the PoS rewards?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bet101 (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:20:39 AM

Smiley真是好的想法,非常棒的币!

非常感谢你
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:22:17 AM

Smiley真是好的想法,非常棒的币!

非常感谢你

非常感谢你  / Thank you very much
PotatoPants

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

scrypt only for asic   Cheesy

Yeah, but hopes that one hour after Ann i would stiller get some with cpu. Never tried cpu mining scrypt before for that obvious reason :p buy there are many on the lookout for New coins and i guess even just one asic would make my cpu pretty useless :p

10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

There is no point mining a coin where you can only mine such a miniscule fraction of the supply.

Also, note that the ANN claims "10% Premine for Bounties and Airdrops" in large text but buries this little gem in the text:

The dev gets 2.5%, or 575000 coins.  So the dev starts out with a personal supply almost equal to the entire PoW supply.

Thanks for looking into this.

I appreciate you taking time to post. Saved me wasting hashing power on the coin.

I'm not in a position to say if the Dev was intentionally misleading, but it doesn't look good on the surface.

I'm going to skip this one.
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:27:46 AM

10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

Also, note that the ANN claims "10% Premine for Bounties and Airdrops" in large text but buries this little gem in the text:

I have no issues you not liking the coin or the idea or whatsoever but now you saying i am hiding things from the public is wrong the 2.5% for the devs is very well displayed among the text, at least its stated there, its not like i am hiding it, this look more like personal attack on this project than anything else. You dont like it dont participate it's that easy!!  
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:32:35 AM

GOOD LUCK!

Can developer give a little more info about the note above? it sounds logical to ask this question for better understanding
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:35:23 AM

10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

I have no issues you not liking the coin or the idea or whatsoever but now you saying i am hiding things from the public is wrong the 2.5% for the devs is very well displayed among the text, at least its stated there, its not like i am hiding it, this look more like personal attack on this project than anything else. You dont like it dont participate it's that easy!!  

You know what, you're right.  I apologize if I made it sound like you were hiding it.  I have edited out the part that makes it sound like I am accusing you of hiding something.  I am not accusing dev of scamming or hiding info.

My point isn't that you are hiding or misleading.  My point is the economics of this coin are just silly.  You personally get 575,000 coins and the entire PoW supply for everyone else is 625,000 coins.  Please let miners know why this is a good idea.

This isn't a personal attack.  But if people invest in coins like this, then get burned later because it had poor economics, the cycle will keep repeating itself.  I'm trying to promote a healthier ecosystem by encouraging people to only invest time/money/hash in promising projects, with good fundamentals.  That will encourage devs to launch coins with good fundamentals.  Otherwise devs will keep pushing the envelope with bad pre-mine and insta-mine arrangements.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:36:18 AM

GOOD LUCK!

Can developer give a little more info about the note above? it sounds logical to ask this question for better understanding

PREMINE - Yes we premined 10% of the coins, the premine is exclusively for payments to coders and bounties for works done for our community.
Users or coin owners will be able to check the premine wallet at any time "KGCzybZgBb61ps1PyWBwS2tYodVxTskxES" for transparency.

Our Website will have a page that shows every payment made for what work or bounty. 2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND A CODER FOR A PROJECT?Huh NO THAN GET INFORMED FIRST!! as it is not free of charge

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:38:34 AM

GOOD LUCK!

PREMINE - Yes we premined 10% of the coins, the premine is exclusively for payments to coders and bounties for works done for our community.
Users or coin owners will be able to check the premine wallet at any time "KGCzybZgBb61ps1PyWBwS2tYodVxTskxES" for transparency.

Our Website will have a page that shows every payment made for what work or bounty. 2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.
but no Explorer!!!!
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:39:33 AM

GOOD LUCK!

but no Explorer!!!!

The explorer will be ready tonight!!!
olkah

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:43:17 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh
dt8666

Activity: 302
Merit: 102

Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

GOOD LUCK!

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND A CODER FOR A PROJECT?Huh NO THAN GET INFORMED FIRST!! as it is not free of charge

Thanks, may be did not ask more specific. understand developer needed to be rewared. but the concern is 2.3M vs  625K which is 1/4 is only for the the miner rewards seems like off balance. We also know that miners are one important part of the Crypto eco system.

FYI, I am pointing to mine this now but looking at this data sems a bit off balance so needed some clarity of this needs from developer.
midelou

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:02:26 AM

Website is down or is it only me?
olkah

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:56:14 AM

Sorry guys,  too many connections. My little pool being hammered.  Web interface will have a issue.  

I'm looking into it.  

Current mining is working.

[/quote]
there is no opportunity to go to any page and the pool !!!!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:06:28 AM

Sorry guys,  too many connections. My little pool being hammered.  Web interface will have a issue.  

I'm looking into it.  

Current mining is working.

there is no opportunity to go to any page and the pool !!!!
[/quote

Can you bring pamp ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
olkah

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:10:08 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 07:27:03 AM by olkah

MPOS BASED MINING POOL

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/knox/

Pool not working !!!!
bet101 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:56:59 AM

GOOD LUCK!

You know what, you're right.  I apologize if I made it sound like you were hiding it.  I have edited out the part that makes it sound like I am accusing you of hiding something.  I am not accusing dev of scamming or hiding info.

My point isn't that you are hiding or misleading.  My point is the economics of this coin are just silly.  You personally get 575,000 coins and the entire PoW supply for everyone else is 625,000 coins.  Please let miners know why this is a good idea.

This isn't a personal attack.  But if people invest in coins like this, then get burned later because it had poor economics, the cycle will keep repeating itself.  I'm trying to promote a healthier ecosystem by encouraging people to only invest time/money/hash in promising projects, with good fundamentals.  That will encourage devs to launch coins with good fundamentals.  Otherwise devs will keep pushing the envelope with bad pre-mine and insta-mine arrangements.

THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE A PURE POS COIN AFTER THE POW ENDS AFTER 12.5K Blocks

Ok, 12500 blocks x 50= 625.000 For miners, I know it does not sound like much but we keep the Value on the coin as it makes it rare, therefor The price is more likely to rise.
We will rely on a 2% annual reward toward token holders, which i think is a reasonable percentage if compared against PoW coins that may be harder to mine and not always covering your mining cost.

We Premined 2,333,333 KNX that will help us toward payments of coders and other jobs that will be required to keep this project alive as specified in the ANN first page.

As explained in the ANN the whole premine account Wallet will always be available for scrutinizing, all coins going out of the wallet will be accounted for on the Transparency page, this is not meant to create a coin and make a quick buck on the exchange.

Now the other point is who is going to pay the fee for the Nova exchange or Cryptopia or any other exchange to add the coin?

Who incures the server costs (We have 5 Servers running nodes at this very moment) and development cost.

That's why we need the premine to make sure we can be up to standard today, tomorrow and in the future.
We want to be as transparent as possible

A coin is only as strong as the community wants it to be!! If you decide to mine the coin and keep it long term and start to make profit because you actually own it makes a lot of a difference. I saw coins on yobbit.net with amazing ANN everybody was invited to mine with 20% premine and i dont know what more, after 24 hours in the exchange it was worth nothing anyone was selling it for nothing practically.

In regards to the early unfair mining that has been made we the KNOX coin Dev decided that once we reach the last block of PoW the 125K coins that have been mined without our knowledge by unknown users will be re distributed among all coin holder.

olkah

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:03:23 AM

GOOD LUCK!

THIS COIN IS GOING TO BE A PURE POS COIN AFTER THE POW ENDS AFTER 12.5K Blocks

Ok, 12500 blocks x 50= 625.000 For miners, I know it does not sound like much but we keep the Value on the coin as it makes it rare, therefor The price is more likely to rise.
We will rely on a 2% annual reward toward token holders, which i think is a reasonable percentage if compared against PoW coins that may be harder to mine and not always covering your mining cost.

We Premined 2,333,333 KNX that will help us toward payments of coders and other jobs that will be required to keep this project alive as specified in the ANN first page.

As explained in the ANN the whole premine account Wallet will always be available for scrutinizing, all coins going out of the wallet will be accounted for on the Transparency page, this is not meant to create a coin and make a quick buck on the exchange.

Now the other point is who is going to pay the fee for the Nova exchange or Cryptopia or any other exchange to add the coin?

Who incures the server costs (We have 5 Servers running nodes at this very moment) and development cost.

That's why we need the premine to make sure we can be up to standard today, tomorrow and in the future.
We want to be as transparent as possible

A coin is only as strong as the community wants it to be!! If you decide to mine the coin and keep it long term and start to make profit because you actually own it makes a lot of a difference. I saw coins on yobbit.net with amazing ANN everybody was invited to mine with 20% premine and i dont know what more, after 24 hours in the exchange it was worth nothing anyone was selling it for nothing practically.

In regards to the early unfair mining that has been made we the KNOX coin Dev decided that once we reach the last block of PoW the 125K coins that have been mined without our knowledge by unknown users will be re distributed among all coin holder.

You DEV and you have to pay for listing it always was !!!
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:10:04 AM

Wallet not syncing with your nodes. Is this going to relaunch or?
olkah

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:10:58 AM

addnode=162.212.154.11
addnode=162.212.152.94
addnode=162.212.152.29
addnode=52.15.123.217
addnode=76.95.178.229:23695
addnode=hobbyistpool.ddns.net:4351
addnode=37.59.13.76:60900