Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A legitimate way of getting free BTC (Only accepting up to 0.06 BTC) (No risk)  (Read 380 times)
tirelessethan (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:56:45 AM

Hello. Without divulging too much, I have an 'investment' that has 0 risk and is essentially guaranteed. The worst possible outcome is that your initial investment is returned without any profits.

Now, unfortunately I am unable to provide details on what this magical investment is because it would probably become jeopardized and I would no longer be able to exploit it to my own personal gain.

The service would basically consist of:

You sending me BTC
Me sending you back your BTC + profits (minus some cut I take) after X days. Again, I cannot share with you what I am doing as it could compromise the entire process.

I know this sounds sketchy and probably like a scam but after seeing what other people have been posting I figured I'd ask anyways. I am willing to accept a single person with an amount of at least 0.03 BTC but not exceeding 0.06 BTC. I am probably going able to do perform this magic trick this weekend but I can't promise anything. The catch is that I can't just do it whenever I feel like it; it depends on a separate party making mistakes (which they always seem to do).

I am essentially offering an investment that has no chance of losing value, If anyone is willing to try it out, hit me up.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:47:50 PM

what is X days?

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:30:22 AM

Tell me what it is through PM and I'll do it and give you a nice tip upon completion.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:37:38 AM

Hello. Without divulging too much, I have an 'investment' that has 0 risk and is essentially guaranteed. The worst possible outcome is that your initial investment is returned without any profits.

Now, unfortunately I am unable to provide details on what this magical investment is because it would probably become jeopardized and I would no longer be able to exploit it to my own personal gain.

The service would basically consist of:

You sending me BTC
Me sending you back your BTC + profits (minus some cut I take) after X days. Again, I cannot share with you what I am doing as it could compromise the entire process.

I know this sounds sketchy and probably like a scam but after seeing what other people have been posting I figured I'd ask anyways. I am willing to accept a single person with an amount of at least 0.03 BTC but not exceeding 0.06 BTC. I am probably going able to do perform this magic trick this weekend but I can't promise anything. The catch is that I can't just do it whenever I feel like it; it depends on a separate party making mistakes (which they always seem to do).

I am essentially offering an investment that has no chance of losing value, If anyone is willing to try it out, hit me up.

Hi. Why are you not investing with your bitcoins?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: