Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 09:31:22 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] (200,000 BON) Bonpay - Global solution for financial freedom [ICO]  (Read 7776 times)
Subz3r0

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

Hello sir, I am very happy to participate in your mission, I make one article. hope you like and goodluck   Cheesy
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

For example, it would be great, if someone make video tutorial how to contribute with different currencies in our ICO  Wink
Interesting offer, I might shoot a video. Tell me what topics for videos you still interested?

We will appreciate your assistance. The topic of video can concern Bonpay Project, our product review in particular, and Its Initial Token Sale.
Thanks.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

Hello sir, I am very happy to participate in your mission, I make one article. hope you like and goodluck   Cheesy

Hi! Glad to hear you are happy to participate.
We will definitely check your article. Thank you.

KRAUSS

Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:11:09 PM

I would like to ask you about what kind of video you want, I already have promotional videos, but you look at my video content, accuse me of taking other people's content, while I just add a few videos from the Bonpay campaign, to help promote this project to everyone..
Hi Ris88!

Thank you for your interest. Recently, we have changed the conditions of video bounty. Now you get BON tokens instead of stakes and max number of participants is 12. So the conditions require unique and quality content. Your video have some good issues, but the material is not an original.
You can try again.

For example, it would be great, if someone make video tutorial how to contribute with different currencies in our ICO  Wink

Hi! Is this task still actual? If yes - would you be so kind provide more details. I mean language of the video ? (for me English or Russian) and what currency have to be using for this video? Or just I have to describe ALL options? Thank you!))
coklat gurih

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:32:38 PM

hello sir
i joined blog campaign
this is my article link  : http://bicointnews.blogspot.co.id/2017/11/bonpay-make-step-towords-financial.html
 thanks a lot
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

I would like to ask you about what kind of video you want, I already have promotional videos, but you look at my video content, accuse me of taking other people's content, while I just add a few videos from the Bonpay campaign, to help promote this project to everyone..
Hi Ris88!

Thank you for your interest. Recently, we have changed the conditions of video bounty. Now you get BON tokens instead of stakes and max number of participants is 12. So the conditions require unique and quality content. Your video have some good issues, but the material is not an original.
You can try again.

Hi! Is this task still actual? If yes - would you be so kind provide more details. I mean language of the video ? (for me English or Russian) and what currency have to be using for this video? Or just I have to describe ALL options? Thank you!))

It's not a task, but advice) You are free to create. As for the languages, read the important update #2   Wink

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:58:20 PM

Attention all!
We have launched second Bonpay Twitter campaign.  Cheesy
The campaign will last 2 weeks in total.

Link to the campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402037.0

Manager of the campaign:    loreykyutt05
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=554662
All question about Twitter Campaign send directly to loreykyutt05.

Good luck to all!  Wink

periud

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

When's ICO start? And the ICO price ?
Is there a working Slack invite link?
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:36:57 PM

When's ICO start? And the ICO price ?
Is there a working Slack invite link?

Hi Mate!
ICO is live! You can get here and participate! https://tokensale.bonpay.com/
There's a 10% Bonus if you invest now!

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

Attention all!
We have launched second Bonpay Twitter campaign.  Cheesy
The campaign will last 2 weeks in total.

Link to the campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2402037.0

Manager of the campaign:    loreykyutt05
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=554662
All question about Twitter Campaign send directly to loreykyutt05.

Good luck to all!  Wink

Interesting! More campaigns - more rewards - more people know about the project. Everyone wins!
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

Your art on the card!
Join Bonpay card design competition and win Bonpay special Black Card.

You are a designer, painter, artist or just have a great idea about card design? Want to promote yourself worldwide? Don’t know how?
Participate in Bonpay card design competition and have a chance to place your art on our special Black Card. All special Black card owners will be looking on your artwork while using the card. Isn’t that great?

Winner will get Bonpay special Black Card for free!*

What you get with special Black Card:
0,15% cashback;
free one year card maintenance;
priority support service;
better fees;
low unlimited interbank exchange rate.

Here are some rules:
all arts should be in black or dark-grey colors;
design should contain Bonpay logo (leaf). You can find it here https://goo.gl/FhfDQZ. You are free to change the logo’s color;
images from participants should be in one of the following formats: eps, pdf, tiff, psd, ai (png, jpg is required for preview) and have a proper quality and resolution, 1016x638px minimum. Vector images are welcome;
apply your unique arts only, we may ask to provide proof of authorship to avoid any legal issues. Watermark is welcome.

Send your artworks to pr@bonpay.com with the subject “Your art on the card”.

Competition starts on 16th of November and will last till 7th of December 2017.
Deadline for acceptance arts is 26th of November. Images sent after that date will not participate in the competition.
We will pick out 5 best arts and start the vote among our subscribers. The process will be shown on our Facebook page. Voting starts on 29th of November, last day of voting is 6th of December 2017. All the dates are specified according to the London time.

Winner's design will be placed on all special Bonpay Black Cards and the name of the author will be shown on our website.

*participant from non-european countries will receive the card after it will be available for the country of the participant. All issues will be resolved on a personal level.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

The project seems good, i want to participate in some campaign, manager, please tell me when the ico and the campaigns are closing? At what date? Thank you!

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:03:00 PM

The project seems good, i want to participate in some campaign, manager, please tell me when the ico and the campaigns are closing? At what date? Thank you!
As you can see on the website ICO lasts only 4 weeks. It was start on October 31, thus it will end 28 Nov
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:54:58 PM

Your art on the card!

You are a designer, painter, artist or just have a great idea about card design? Want to promote yourself worldwide? Don’t know how?
Participate in Bonpay card design competition and have a chance to place your art on our special Black Card. All special Black card owners will be looking on your artwork while using the card. Isn’t that great?

0,15% cashback;
better fees;

Here are some rules:
design should contain Bonpay logo (leaf). You can find it here https://goo.gl/FhfDQZ. You are free to change the logo’s color;
images from participants should be in one of the following formats: eps, pdf, tiff, psd, ai (png, jpg is required for preview) and have a proper quality and resolution, 1016x638px minimum. Vector images are welcome;
apply your unique arts only, we may ask to provide proof of authorship to avoid any legal issues. Watermark is welcome.

Deadline for acceptance arts is 26th of November. Images sent after that date will not participate in the competition.
We will pick out 5 best arts and start the vote among our subscribers. The process will be shown on our Facebook page. Voting starts on 29th of November, last day of voting is 6th of December 2017. All the dates are specified according to the London time.

Winner's design will be placed on all special Bonpay Black Cards and the name of the author will be shown on our website.

*participant from non-european countries will receive the card after it will be available for the country of the participant. All issues will be resolved on a personal level.

Wow, this is really great competition idea! Will try to find time and make my project. Is it one design per person?

BTW Would be cool to award the winner with a black card too!
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

Your art on the card!

0,15% cashback;
better fees;

Here are some rules:

Wow, this is really great competition idea! Will try to find time and make my project. Is it one design per person?

BTW Would be cool to award the winner with a black card too!

Great! It will be great to see you as a participant! You are free to send multiple designs.
And the winner gets Bonpay Black Card for free!

visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:03:47 PM

Here are some rules:
You said that the design should be black and white. But why not color? Mona Lisa is color on your picture
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

Here are some rules:
You said that the design should be black and white. But why not color? Mona Lisa is color on your picture

I think because it's going to be on a "Special BLACK Card" so it has to go with the theme

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:26 AM

projects that have the concept of payments are always in demand of many people, this project has a good potential to achieve success. I joined as a blog & article participation.
alinapavlovichcc

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

I am sure that this project will help many people around the world. And it is healthy! I will be very glad if you study my article, thanks
https://biznessweb.jimdo.com/crowdsale/bonpay-%D1%8D%D1%82%D0%BE-%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B5-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BF%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%82%D1%8B-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BF%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%BC%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%85/
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

Does the blog campaign go on? I want to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: