Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8273 times)
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

I honestly feel like the crypto world needs this wallet, (or something similar at least). I hope you guys are able to pull this off.

Thank you for the confirmation that we're on the right track! Smiley

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

We are using Stripe.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

So I heard they're doing bitcoin integration, is that why you chose them?

It does not appear that Stripe is supporting bitcoin just yet. At least, it is not an option within our account. We chose them for other reasons.

Maybe it's just a setting you guys need to tick? https://stripe.com/bitcoin
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

How do you plan to get the word out about your wallet once it's fully launched? Just word of mouth?

Or do you have a marketing campaign planned?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

Eventually the wallet will auto-tumble all tokens?

That would be an awesome feature!

Is this true? I think it see it on the roadmap.

Ooh ooh! This next Javvy!
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:35:44 PM

Curious why you guys put the bounty program on pause for a week?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:43:41 PM

What kind of features can we expect from the launch build of the wallet that aren't already in the prototype?

Still curious about this.

You can exchange the currencies from within the wallet right? Like trade ETH for BTC?

Yes, our wallet will support conversion of crypto-to-crypto. However, we were forced to postpone that feature for the initial prototype. That feature will likely be added within 1-2 weeks of the first release.

Would you guys consider bringing in a new dev or two to make sure this gets done correctly in a timely manner if need be?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:36:26 AM

Yes, our wallet will support conversion of crypto-to-crypto. However, we were forced to postpone that feature for the initial prototype. That feature will likely be added within 1-2 weeks of the first release.

Would you guys consider bringing in a new dev or two to make sure this gets done correctly in a timely manner if need be?

This is our #1 priority, and we are considering all options; including the on-boarding of more developers. We brought on two more in the past 30 days and are getting them up-to-speed. However, things changed on us, because I wasn't even going to build a prototype, at all, and only decided to spend the large sum of money to do so as a backup plan. When, the ICO landscape changed in October, it became apparent that not having a product was no longer an option.

At that time, we ramped up and put more priority, but we ran into several difficulties with the technology side of things. Those delays would likely not be avoided by simply having more developers.

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:03:08 AM

It looks like you are correct! However, it is a matter of our integration not supporting that feature, and now we are awaiting stripe approval to process bitcoin payments for our account. Stripe charges 50% of the service we were using, so thanks a LOT for questioning that and pointing it out! Smiley

Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:14:04 AM

Hello all!

I think this round of answers catches us up Wink

The bounty rewards program is still in effect. See here.

If you meant the expensive bounty signature campaign, that was paused because it has limited ROI when we still do not have the prototype. While it did spread brand awareness, we must cut costs and focus on getting the wallet prototype launched as a first priority.

I do want to integrate a tumble feature into the wallet, but it might be a moot point with Zcash, Monero, etc support. Even with support of those more "anonymous" cryptocurrencies, would you want to see a tumbler feature?

There are libraries to incorporate Tumblebit, which we could add, at some point. However, I don't want to focus on that feature, if the goal of obscurity is covered elsewhere.

As for fees, I know that integrating a 3rd-party tumbler uses fees. I would imagine that Tumblebit would also have to charge fees, but we haven't investigated that feature yet. In any case, tumbling would definitely be "optional" for all users. It wouldn't make sense to provide that degree of obscurity, at a cost, for the average user. Wink

How do you plan to get the word out about your wallet once it's fully launched? Just word of mouth?

We do expect our wallet users to become our viral marketing force! Wink

However, we also plan to promote and market the wallet everywhere possible, once we have sufficient funding.

Currently, we are seeing quite a few, very high quality media platforms picking up what we're trying to do, already, so that's very encouraging also. We feel that the media will latch on to what we're doing and help us generate awareness in the crypto community and with the mainstream.

Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:28:11 PM

It looks like you are correct! However, it is a matter of our integration not supporting that feature, and now we are awaiting stripe approval to process bitcoin payments for our account. Stripe charges 50% of the service we were using, so thanks a LOT for questioning that and pointing it out! Smiley

That's great, I'm so glad I could help  Grin
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:07:44 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 05:49:08 PM by earthcoin

We do expect our wallet users to become our viral marketing force! Wink

However, we also plan to promote and market the wallet everywhere possible, once we have sufficient funding.

Currently, we are seeing quite a few, very high quality media platforms picking up what we're trying to do, already, so that's very encouraging also. We feel that the media will latch on to what we're doing and help us generate awareness in the crypto community and with the mainstream.

Yeah I think it could become viral, especially with a small marketing campaign once you're in full swing. Get people to use it once, and as long as it's working flawlessly, I don't see why people would ever need another wallet.

deeltje

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:22:01 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 07:57:22 PM by deeltje

I do want to integrate a tumble feature into the wallet, but it might be a moot point with Zcash, Monero, etc support. Even with support of those more "anonymous" cryptocurrencies, would you want to see a tumbler feature?

There are libraries to incorporate Tumblebit, which we could add, at some point. However, I don't want to focus on that feature, if the goal of obscurity is covered elsewhere.

As for fees, I know that integrating a 3rd-party tumbler uses fees. I would imagine that Tumblebit would also have to charge fees, but we haven't investigated that feature yet. In any case, tumbling would definitely be "optional" for all users. It wouldn't make sense to provide that degree of obscurity, at a cost, for the average user. Wink

It is kinda unnecessary with Monero support, + ETH is working on the whole ZSNARKS thing. It seems like it would be more of a gimmick than anything, but for newer crypto users it could be a selling point. It could also be another source of income if you aren't above taking that route, just put a tiny % fee on top of the standard fee you pay Tumblebit.
okspam

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:29:54 PM

This is our #1 priority, and we are considering all options; including the on-boarding of more developers. We brought on two more in the past 30 days and are getting them up-to-speed. However, things changed on us, because I wasn't even going to build a prototype, at all, and only decided to spend the large sum of money to do so as a backup plan. When, the ICO landscape changed in October, it became apparent that not having a product was no longer an option.

At that time, we ramped up and put more priority, but we ran into several difficulties with the technology side of things. Those delays would likely not be avoided by simply having more developers.

You're totally right about the ICO landscape changing. It really seems to be withering up, even perfectly good products, teams, and ideas are struggling from all the bad apples. I don't see how Javvy could be anything but successful though as long as you can actually get your product out there. There's just too much demand for something like this, and the demand grows by the day.
GoBelle

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:06 PM

The bounty rewards program is still in effect. See here.

If you meant the expensive bounty signature campaign, that was paused because it has limited ROI when we still do not have the prototype. While it did spread brand awareness, we must cut costs and focus on getting the wallet prototype launched as a first priority.

[/quote]

Yeah I meant the signature campaign. That's an understandable reason though. I appreciate you guys taking time from your busy day to answer some questions. If you have time I'm curious to get Brandon's opinion on the whole Parity debacle.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:04:52 PM

It could still be useful for Bitcoin / Eth, especially since that's what everyone is using. Everyone keeps talking about Monero and Zcash, but in my experience it's less than 1% of all my customers transactions. 98% Btc/ETH.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

Any new videos planned?

deeltje

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:02:48 PM

What exchange do you guys recommend for US users right now until the wallet is up and running?
okspam

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:24:55 PM

Is JavvyLee Brandon's wife?
GoBelle

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:41:06 PM

What do you guys think of the whole Parity situation? Anything you learned from it?
Javvy

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 01:21:53 AM

It could still be useful for Bitcoin / Eth, especially since that's what everyone is using. Everyone keeps talking about Monero and Zcash, but in my experience it's less than 1% of all my customers transactions. 98% Btc/ETH.

Thanks for the feedback. You make a good point, so we will still consider Tumblebit integration.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: