Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💰 Javvy - More than a crypto exchange & wallet combined! 💰  (Read 8273 times)
Javvy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

Can you disclose who your processor is? I've had similar problems before and the charge backs nearly ruined me. I got no sympathy nor help from my credit card processor.

We are using Stripe.

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:48:45 PM

There are many aspects about the wallet tech that make it more secure. But, yes, being a non web-based application is the biggest step. There are already other crypto wallets that are not web-based, but there is much more to being secure than those wallets address. Also, the Javvy wallet will educate while providing options for 2-factor authentication (methods outside of mobile 2FA, for maximum security on mobile as well).

Our wallet also encrypts everything on the device (some popular crypto wallets do not), and malware/ransomware cannot bypass the 2FA. There are other security features as well, but we must keep some things under wraps, as we've already basically laid out most of our plans publicly. These have already been used by Coinbase, and others, as a template or guide on how to improve their offerings. So, some things we keep to ourselves and rely on users to review our profiles (background and expertise) to see that we are very qualified to deliver this much needed solution for crypto users everywhere.

Fortunately, some of the biggest benefits of the Javvy wallet are going to protected by patent.

Note: The smoke-and-mirrors part of ICOs is that very few ICOs really spell out what they are doing on the micro level. They just claim they will address a need, in a market with huge potential, and then they ask for trust (even if their backgrounds are not related). However, nearly all successful ICOs already have massive funding lined up (at huge discounts for their "friends"), generate buzz around the ICO, and then hope that some additional people buy in (where the later users [the crowd] pay significant premium). With Javvy, we are doing it all the hard way. We worked on detailed documentation, patent filings, product development BEFORE outside funding, extremely expensive and detailed financials/projections, and working diligently to earn the crypto community's trust. We believe that THIS is the way it should be and that everyone will appreciate our honesty, integrity, and transparency.

You already have the patents filed?

Yes. The two patents are mentioned throughout our white paper, prospectus, pitch deck, and also, currently, on the website. Here are some direct links (since the USPTO does not make patents pending public until approved and published by them):

Patent for Automated Cross-Currency Conversion Via Banking API

Patent for Automated Conversion Between Cryptocurrencies Using an Intermediary Layer (crypto/token)

The second patent (62558597) rides on the first patent and extends its functionality, but the method is also able to be used on its own; which is why we filed it separately. The provisional patent will likely incorporate both and show the division between the two.

How is using automated cross currency conversion through banking api different than what is currently used?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:40:16 PM

Our first video was an interview with me, the CEO of Javvy. Now, here's one with Javvy's preeminent executive assistant, Katherine. Wink

Check out the video below to learn a bit about what Katherine does for Javvy and how we will be moving our offices to the Atlanta Tech Village...

Javvy Lee - Katherine Intro & Atl Tech Village Announce

Cheers,

Brandon

I guess you could call me a Javvateer then!  Grin

Hi deeltje!

Haha! Welcome and thank you for joining the Javvateer team! Happy to have you aboard! Grin

I love your guys' vids for some reason. You all seem so likable and knowledgable. My wife thinks I'm weird, because I'm sitting here on my lunch break eating a sandwich watching your vids instead of something "entertaining".
JavvyKat

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

Our first video was an interview with me, the CEO of Javvy. Now, here's one with Javvy's preeminent executive assistant, Katherine. Wink

Check out the video below to learn a bit about what Katherine does for Javvy and how we will be moving our offices to the Atlanta Tech Village...

Cheers,

Brandon

Hi deeltje!

Haha! Welcome and thank you for joining the Javvateer team! Happy to have you aboard! Grin

I love your guys' vids for some reason. You all seem so likable and knowledgable. My wife thinks I'm weird, because I'm sitting here on my lunch break eating a sandwich watching your vids instead of something "entertaining".

That's hilarious, deelje!

We're so glad that you're finding them to be interesting. Our videos are DEFINITELY real and put us on the spot. Most times, only Javvy Lee knows what the questions will be... Haha... Maybe your wife would find that knowledge entertaining? Crypto hot seats! We love answering everyone's questions, and we think we are more likable when we are not prepared (strange, but true!). Thank you so much for supporting us throughout this whole process! You make a GREAT Javvateer! Hopefully, we can get your wife to join with one of our upcoming videos! Any tips on how to get into her good graces?? Should we prank Brandon? Haha...Kidding... He'll be seeing this message.  Grin Hi Brandon! Love my job!!  Tongue

Thanks again,
Katie
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:29:32 PM

How do you detect fraudulent credit card orders? You just hold the funds for a few days until it can be confirmed?

I do not know the merchant processor's exact methods, and they would be unlikely to share that information in order to make it tougher for fraudsters to defeat their fraud detection. Holding the orders in "quarantine" is just an extra step we are taking, until we feel comfortable with the processor's fraud detection. Their system is very highly rated, so our efforts just take it one extra step. If we speak with someone paying by credit card and subsequently feel comfortable with them, then we will release the order early.

I'm sure there were cheaper options to go with for credit card processing, this is probably just another example of getting what you pay for.
BlitzandBitz

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:33:05 PM

There are many aspects about the wallet tech that make it more secure. But, yes, being a non web-based application is the biggest step. There are already other crypto wallets that are not web-based, but there is much more to being secure than those wallets address. Also, the Javvy wallet will educate while providing options for 2-factor authentication (methods outside of mobile 2FA, for maximum security on mobile as well).

Our wallet also encrypts everything on the device (some popular crypto wallets do not), and malware/ransomware cannot bypass the 2FA. There are other security features as well, but we must keep some things under wraps, as we've already basically laid out most of our plans publicly. These have already been used by Coinbase, and others, as a template or guide on how to improve their offerings. So, some things we keep to ourselves and rely on users to review our profiles (background and expertise) to see that we are very qualified to deliver this much needed solution for crypto users everywhere.

Fortunately, some of the biggest benefits of the Javvy wallet are going to protected by patent.

Note: The smoke-and-mirrors part of ICOs is that very few ICOs really spell out what they are doing on the micro level. They just claim they will address a need, in a market with huge potential, and then they ask for trust (even if their backgrounds are not related). However, nearly all successful ICOs already have massive funding lined up (at huge discounts for their "friends"), generate buzz around the ICO, and then hope that some additional people buy in (where the later users [the crowd] pay significant premium). With Javvy, we are doing it all the hard way. We worked on detailed documentation, patent filings, product development BEFORE outside funding, extremely expensive and detailed financials/projections, and working diligently to earn the crypto community's trust. We believe that THIS is the way it should be and that everyone will appreciate our honesty, integrity, and transparency.

You already have the patents filed?

Yes. The two patents are mentioned throughout our white paper, prospectus, pitch deck, and also, currently, on the website. Here are some direct links (since the USPTO does not make patents pending public until approved and published by them):

Patent for Automated Cross-Currency Conversion Via Banking API

Patent for Automated Conversion Between Cryptocurrencies Using an Intermediary Layer (crypto/token)

The second patent (62558597) rides on the first patent and extends its functionality, but the method is also able to be used on its own; which is why we filed it separately. The provisional patent will likely incorporate both and show the division between the two.

Nice. I find patents to be the easiest indicator of actual motivation and originality. This is a good sign.
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:48:36 PM

Can you disclose who your processor is? I've had similar problems before and the charge backs nearly ruined me. I got no sympathy nor help from my credit card processor.

We are using Stripe.

Thanks, I'll check them out.
Javvy

Activity: 123

Keep it secret; Keep it safe.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Hello again! We have a new, short video for you all... This one is a quick question for Duane on what kinds of calls we get in a typical day. Check it out!

Looking for Help with Crypto

Give us a call, if you have questions: +1.888.763.6797

Take care!

Brandon

Javvy Crypto Solution (easily buy, sell, & manage ALL major cryptos/tokens). The Javvy ICO (JVY) is the most lucrative security offering yet! https://javvy.com
GoBelle

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

How do you fees compare to most exchanges/wallets?
deeltje

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:05:04 PM

Cheers,

Brandon

Hi deeltje!

We're so glad that you're finding them to be interesting. Our videos are DEFINITELY real and put us on the spot. Most times, only Javvy Lee knows what the questions will be... Haha... Maybe your wife would find that knowledge entertaining? Crypto hot seats! We love answering everyone's questions, and we think we are more likable when we are not prepared (strange, but true!). Thank you so much for supporting us throughout this whole process! You make a GREAT Javvateer! Hopefully, we can get your wife to join with one of our upcoming videos! Any tips on how to get into her good graces?? Should we prank Brandon? Haha...Kidding... He'll be seeing this message.  Grin Hi Brandon! Love my job!!  Tongue

Thanks again,
Katie

Lol you guys are great, keep up the good work. You should kick the hot seat up a notch! Have Brandon take a bite of a very hot pepper, then answer Javvy Lee's questions. I'm messed up, I know.
JavvyKat

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

Cheers,

Brandon

I guess you could call me a Javvateer then!  Grin

That's actually not a bad idea!  Wink Not sure if he'll go for it...but! There's ALWAYS hope!! Haha we're so glad that you're enjoying our videos; more to come!! I don't see many other key team members (of other crypto companies) doing the amount of videos we are. Javvy definitely wants the Javvateers involved and have transparency on this journey. THE PEOPLE'S WALLET! We're on a mission to get your wife to find AT LEAST ONE entertaining! We'll make a Javvateer out of her! Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
Katie
BlitzandBitz

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:44:27 PM

What kind of features can we expect from the launch build of the wallet that aren't already in the prototype?
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:01:10 PM

We are using Stripe.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

So I heard they're doing bitcoin integration, is that why you chose them?
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:20:55 PM

Hello everyone!

After pulling an all-nighter to add the ICO progress meter and prepare for the ICO go live, the ICO is finally LIVE! (I tested a transaction and got my tokens)

Compare the ICO crowdsale ETH address on the Javvy website to this one:

0x13531f9580d9632d95ae04d970d2f8a31e74f7f6

For successful transaction, it is crucial to also use this additional data: 0xa6f2ae3a

Here are some detailed instructions on contributing to the Javvy ICO

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE FROM JAVVY AND PROVIDING A DIFFERENT CROWDSALE ADDRESS!!

Please let us know if you have any questions or run into any issues.

Visit Javvy @ https://javvy.com and/or Check out our Javvy Equity Shares Offering.

Buy Tokens Now! or Donate (and get a gold-plated iron bitcoin COIN).

Thank you!

Brandon

That's great, you guys must be proud of yourselves with all you've already accomplished already. I hope you all can keep it up.

BlitzandBitz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:14:39 PM

What kind of features can we expect from the launch build of the wallet that aren't already in the prototype?

Still curious about this.
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

Cheers,

Brandon

Hi deeltje!

Thanks again,
Katie

Lol you guys are great, keep up the good work. You should kick the hot seat up a notch! Have Brandon take a bite of a very hot pepper, then answer Javvy Lee's questions. I'm messed up, I know.

That actually does sound interesting. Much more difficult to dodge and deflect once your fight or flight kicks in.
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:22:52 PM

How is using automated cross currency conversion through banking api different than what is currently used?

Can you clear this up for me?

deeltje

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

Cheers,

Brandon

Hi deeltje!

Thanks again,
Katie

That actually does sound interesting. Much more difficult to dodge and deflect once your fight or flight kicks in.

Exactly! Come on Brandon, you can handle it!
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:33:20 PM

What crypto do you accept in your project?
GoBelle

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:57:52 PM

How do you fees compare to most exchanges/wallets?

Huh

You guys must be busy, just whenever you get a chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: