Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First China Now South Korea  (Read 1957 times)
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:05:23 AM

What should we do keep your bitcoin, sell it, or buy more?
now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh
I know that you might be scared right now. But we really couldn't tell you what to do and whatnot.
But i'll suggest you to search more info about it. And as you know, something like this is normal.
Eventho you see no price decreasing, but let's wait a bit longer. When its dropped to a certain point that you couldn't hold anymore, then it's time for you to decide.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:57:46 AM

now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh

for me, i still keep and buy more bitcoin if i have more money and i sell my bitcoin if i needed money for buying sometimes for my daily needs. the bitcoin value is increase from time to time and especially with the price, we see that the price is trying to break more barrier and once its increase, it will goes up high. so i am suggesting for you to keep your bitcoin as much as you can and you can buy more bitcoin to increase the amount of your bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

for me, i still keep and buy more bitcoin if i have more money and i sell my bitcoin if i needed money for buying sometimes for my daily needs. the bitcoin value is increase from time to time and especially with the price, we see that the price is trying to break more barrier and once its increase, it will goes up high. so i am suggesting for you to keep your bitcoin as much as you can and you can buy more bitcoin to increase the amount of your bitcoin.

Yes keeping bitcoin is sure thing. No matter if they are countries that are banning bitcoin, there will always be some that they dont like this, but still they are countries that will adopt fully bitcoin, like Japan. This will not influence much in mean of bitcoin price but still hope that it will be bigger amount of countries that will adopt or accept bitcoin rather then ban it for good.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

Any country will ban ICOs because it is not a legit way to raise funds sooner or later,South Korea and China went ahead and did it. ICOs might come back if the company/organisation ask the specific government of the country they reside in to raise the funds in,but still you cannot be sure what will happen. Sometimes ICOs are scam and sometimes they are good for investment. I don't know what will happen in the future when ICOs are asked about. Just want them to be there since I personally get benefited some times.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Skeptical and panic? Dont forget our experienced during China and JP Morgan combined attempt to destroy bitcoin in which all results are failed attempts because the value is $4,000 and stable. If you forgot then sell all your bitcoin and stay away from bitcoin because it might give you a heart attack if bitcoin will reach $5,000 mark for this year without you.

Exactly, Don't forget China and JP Morgan attempt for destroying Bitcoin. But they are failed. Bitcoin price in increasing again. And I hope within this week Bitcoin price will reach $5000 in the first time. So don't worry about it.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

Just keep it and dont look at the price no more.
As bitcoin number is getting less the value and demands will go up. I promise you that. Many have buried their  coins and will not open it until a certain time. That is a good idea to avoid panic. Just let it be and someday we will be rewarded.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

Just ignore that news. Because this will not create any effect on Bitcoin. Nobody can stop and destroy Bitcoin. Because after the banning Bitcoin by China Bitcoin price is increasing again. And it will reach $5k within this week I hope.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

Now Russia but who cares
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

Now Russia but who cares
Yes I agree with that first of all china banned bitcoin and ICO and now south Korea, but one thing we should keep in mind that china has already banned bitcoin in 2013, but soon they reallow the people in china to deal in bitcoin and I am sure it will happen again in the near future that china and other countries like south Korea or any other country has given permission to their people to deal in bitcoin.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:14:45 PM

Just ignore that news. Because this will not create any effect on Bitcoin. Nobody can stop and destroy Bitcoin. Because after the banning Bitcoin by China Bitcoin price is increasing again. And it will reach $5k within this week I hope.
I think these banning can do nothing with bitcoin because people all over the world take keen interest in bitcoin and they have invested a lot of money in bitcoin. That’s why the market value and price of bitcoin once again increasing day by day. Fell from 2700 dollars to 2900 dollars and now again touch the figure of 4600 dollars it means that banning of one or two countries will never affect bitcoin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:20:55 PM

The truth is buy more bitcoin as much as possible because China and South Korea cannot kill bitcoin. Bitcoin is back now stronger than ever.
Bitcoin show the world that it is fully decentralized because China and south Korea's actions got nothing on bitcoin and the price is on the way to set new all-time high. Finally, but not least... the reason why you should buy bitcoin now is because of the next split - hard fork, after that you gonna get bitcoin gold for free which is going to be worth a lot in few months just like bitcoin cash.   
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:41:22 PM

Well China is not banning bitcoin but the exchanges and the ICO's. Chinese exchanges failed to comply with the requirements set by the government to operate thus they need to close. South Korea on the other hand if you look at this article "https://qz.com/1090437/bitcoin-btc-and-ethereum-eth-prices-fall-on-south-koreas-bans-on-initial-coin-offerings-icos/" it is not bitcoin that they are banning but ICO's. This will affect the ethereum market and waves but it will not affect bitcoin. But the present threat to bitcoins price deflation is the possible banning of Bitcoin in Russia. The law is not yet out but they said the decision will be out on October whether they will ban bitcoin or not.

And i read it just temporary depending on some upcoming election in China. And people are really putting some blame on china itself because china really did ban it without the real perspective of the news. I think even if ethereum and wave is affected, there is a chance that bitcoin is still affected in a good way. More investment would go to bitcoin if eth and waves would also go down.

China would possibly compliant with the terms and conditions of bitcoin propagation, yet they  decided on their own to eliminate the risk of monetary involvement in child/teens of People's Republic of China. Yet, Korea if next on the watchlist they are not providing more advantages how to use btc and apply in their daily lives as part of digital currency and economic growth.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:06:15 AM

this will affect the market and eth, no effect on bitcoin. I've heard southern korea plans to ban ICO, because ICO is now a scam, and collecting funds without permission. so even with china prohibit ICO instead of bitcoin.

GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:13:39 AM

Korean ban ico may make BTC price drop fast. I wish this just a fake news.
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:14:47 AM

China is a way, way bigger deal than South Korea. Of course every nation is important, but China is one of the largest miners worldwide.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:28:19 AM

China has best effect to cryptocurrency and especially Bitcoin but they only can affect to Bitcoin price in short term for few days so I think although Korea ban Bitcoin or not it'll not affect too much to the cryptocurrency market. Don't worry about the number of countries banned Bitcoin cause Bitcoin price will not stop increasing if there are still few countries legalized Bitcoin.
xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:33:11 AM

And now russia also bans bitcoin exchange, all this things happened because cryptocurrency is on its phase of mass adoption in mainstream and i believe more and more country will follow from now on, and i dont consider this as fud inteads this is a positive implication of whats gonna happen in the future! Mass adoption

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
cryptomium

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

It was just the ICO that were banned, not Bitcoin itself.  Why worries?  S. Korea is just protecting their  citizen on the possible ICO fraud since most of this ICO does not comply with the Country regulation rule.  And if ever someone had to get affected I believe it will be Ethereum since they have the most ICO project currently have.  
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:39:23 AM

So it's good, it's getting stronger, the price is cemented, keep sure for now, everything is stabilized and you will see a positive side of this process.

Loni

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:46:29 AM

For quite some time there was an information that one of the pocket countries in Europe (Malta, if memory serves correctly) gives legal status to btc and going to become european cryptocurrency center at full speed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: