Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First China Now South Korea  (Read 1957 times)
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:47:41 PM

What should we do keep your bitcoin, sell it, or buy more?

now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh
What ever you made please study very hard to increase your knowledge regarding this ecosystem beforehand, conscious is my first thing before investing
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

I think it is only temporary since people keep demanding on ICOs to get profit with. Maybe several months after the ban the China and South Korea will lift the ban and make alternative way to regulate ICOs.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:21:14 PM

Now am laughing by seeing this post after this post bitcoin price increased more than 100%  Even i was in confusion in crypto world we have to trust . Some times it will make millionaire soon otherwise it will make milliaonaire  later Keep faith its all i learned in crypto world.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

now because I am a little skeptic, but I can see that there is no decreasing value of the the BTC... Huh
i even still not get income from bitcoin then china and korea was banning bitcoin, i am afraid with this situation.

Maybe this is mistake.. as i know, china not banned bitcoin but banned ico.
China thinks ico is scam. Its scamed their citizen so thats why they banned ico.
China just think that if they let all these ICOS going around through their region without even regulated by them, all their citizen money will be stolen by possible scam ICO.
That's actually good to keep their citizens from the possibility of getting scammed by unquality, scam ICO, but the biggest disadvantage is that, their citizen can't have the chance of investing into some projects.
But I think, their government wants good for their people, the Chinese government prevents scams of money through scam projects ico
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:47:12 AM

China and South Korea banned bitcoin in their country because they want more to secure their country from scam terrorisms and other crime.Their governments is very strict interms of security of their country. I will buy more to keep my bitcoin to grow my account and earn bigger value of money.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

It is a good thing to ban the ICO market, because too many ICO projects are now a way to cheat money.
When it hits ICO and other altcoin, the bitcoin status will be further consolidated.

ju5510993

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

They are just afraid of domestic capital outflow!
They fear that their BTC investors will use BTC in exchange for reserves!
Also afraid of criminal use of BTC for criminal activities! After all, China's population is huge. If these things happen, the consequences will be serious!
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

Don't spread a panic. It's a ban of ICOs which mostly are scams. Bitcoin isn't touched there and it is legal. The price fluctuates only because of FUD and thinking that ICO is the same as crypto coins especially - Bitcoin.

Buy more Bitcoin!
Yes even I think the same I have found lots of account in bitcointalk forum spreading gif I think there is big strategy going on now to reduce bitcoin price and grab from bottom . So price is falling because of panic people then it’s opprtun to grab for wise people . Decide where you want to stand.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:52:00 AM

First of all, South Korea has more acceptance to crypto than China. China wants to ban everything. They want to ban ICO, exchanges and mining. But Korea just wants a regulation.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:30 AM

i even still not get income from bitcoin then china and korea was banning bitcoin, i am afraid with this situation.

Maybe this is mistake.. as i know, china not banned bitcoin but banned ico.
China thinks ico is scam. Its scamed their citizen so thats why they banned ico.
China just think that if they let all these ICOS going around through their region without even regulated by them, all their citizen money will be stolen by possible scam ICO.
That's actually good to keep their citizens from the possibility of getting scammed by unquality, scam ICO, but the biggest disadvantage is that, their citizen can't have the chance of investing into some projects.

Just relax guys this is not the downfall of bitcoin or any crypto currencies, China and south korea is just regulating the use of crypto currencies. We are in the new age of technology and crypto currencies are part of it.  Smiley
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:33:01 AM

1st China Then BTC 20,000 Now South Qurea Then?Huh
I am Thinking............... Roll Eyes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

So far nothing dangerous for the crypto currency has happened. After the Chinese government announced its prohibitions and restrictions from the end of September, on the contrary, by chance or not, bitcoin began to gain value until it reached $ 20,000. Since then, he feels well and without China.
     In South Korea, the situation is even simpler. In my opinion, there are not going to introduce serious restrictions. First introduced the identification of the individual when trading crypto-currency, allegedly in order to prevent the sale of persons younger than 19 years. Now introduced a tax of 24.2 percent. It turns out that this is only with the owners of exchanges. I think everything will be fine in this country, since the citizens there have learned to defend their rights to engage in crypto currency.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

It's a similar situation to what China what was doing, South Korea wants banks to report who's depositing and withdrawing crypto, it's a regulatory thing to hold them accountable if or when something goes wrong - and let's be honest - they want to be able to tax cryptocurrency.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

China and Korea want regulations on exchanges, so they have some control on cryptocurrencies. The reason is, they want to put an end to criminal activities like money laundering. The truth is that they want to control crypto and want a share by charging taxes. Now some other countries are planning regulations.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

First of all, South Korea has more acceptance to crypto than China. China wants to ban everything. They want to ban ICO, exchanges and mining. But Korea just wants a regulation.

South Korea wants not only to regulate everything; it wants to take taxes from traders. I suppose soon everybody will start speaking about Russia that is going to regulate Bitcoin. It will also affect the market of crypto.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

South Korea wants not only to regulate everything; it wants to take taxes from traders. I suppose soon everybody will start speaking about Russia that is going to regulate Bitcoin. It will also affect the market of crypto.

Russia will not regulate or even accept crypto. They are going to put a ban hammer on it. They already have their own government back up crypto already. So I doubt that Putin will accept anything that he can't control. And besides they keeps on contradicting themselves.

As for the South Koreans, yes they are now working on a framework on how to properly regulate cryptos. One thing I don't like is that they say that they are going that exchanges are require to share information to banks. But let's see, they haven't release any official statement yet, but I'm sure that it will be tight and every local exchanges should comply with everything they set.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

No problem, they forbid just to do better bitcoin, they will manage Bitcoins, ICOs and altcoins just to control them and help them go the right way.
No one can stop the cryto currency

Its good to be optimistic because its first characteristic which bitcoiners should have.
Without optimistic, doubt is coming to our deep mind and tell us not to invest in this crypto.
If doubt coming, i suggest you to stay away this.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

I'm confident enough that the world is changing Blockchain will going to change everything. Even Government of CHina and South Korea will do something bad about bitcoin, release some FUD news that will affect the market. I will stay the same, i will hodl bitcoin for life and it's no.1 cryptocurrency. i'm ready for a big adoption!!!

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

The report shows that Pyongyang University, considered a breeding ground for North Korean hackers by most of the international community, now offers courses on crypto currency.

Despite mounting allegations that the North Korean government has been actively stealing and mining bitcoins, according to Vice the existence of the course is referred to as the "first hard evidence" of North Korean interest in the crypto currency.
Priscilla Moriuchi, director of strategic threat development at the CIA and Google-backed security intelligence company Recorded Future has stated that "There should be no harm in this course as a good academic exchange, everything in North Korea is carefully evaluated and managed by the regime the. "

Earlier this month Federico Tenga, founder of bitcoin startup Chainside, visited Pyongyang with the goal of teaching more than three dozen top students about bitcoin and blockchain technology.
The visit comes after Tenga contacted the only foreign-funded school in North Korea, Pyongyang University of Science and Technology, which offered a presentation on bitcoin at an upcoming finance conference on the campus. But the conference was canceled following President Donald Trump's ban on U.S. residents. who travels to the (The Hermit of) the nickname for North Korea, leading to Pyongyang University to contact Tenga to invite him to teach a crypto course on campus.

"I think everything will be fine in this country, because the people there have
   learn to defend their right to engage in crypto currency. "

"In South Korea, the situation is even simpler, in my opinion, no one will introduce serious restrictions, first introduced individual identification when trading crypto-currency, allegedly to prevent the sale of people aged less than 19 years.
Now introduced tax of 24.2 percent. It turns out this is just with the stock owner. "
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

It's a similar situation to what China what was doing, South Korea wants banks to report who's depositing and withdrawing crypto, it's a regulatory thing to hold them accountable if or when something goes wrong - and let's be honest - they want to be able to tax cryptocurrency.
I don't know if this is true. I think there was more of a rate manipulation. And what we see right now looks a lot like manipulation. They give some negative info, and then deny it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: