Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The next BIG ICO ... Which one is it? & another question for your entertainment  (Read 367 times)
rodik888 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:58:07 AM

So a few questions for y'all to answer;

1) What's the next ICO & why should the people (investors) invest into it ... is it just going to make money on its ICO on the hype or will there we a long-term project which will turn out from this ICO.

2) What are your thoughts on what's happening around the world with regulations and crypto-currencies being accepted into the gov. (i.e.: Japan is planning on creating the JCoin which will be a 1-for-1 value to its FIAT, and Venezuela attached its Bolivar to Satoshi ... 1 Bolivar = 1 Satoshi)

Interested in hearing whats in yours head boys & girls

Bitcoin OTC & Blockchain Business Development into practical world adoption.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sasaki111

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:27:05 AM

So a few questions for y'all to answer;

1) What's the next ICO & why should the people (investors) invest into it ... is it just going to make money on its ICO on the hype or will there we a long-term project which will turn out from this ICO.

2) What are your thoughts on what's happening around the world with regulations and crypto-currencies being accepted into the gov. (i.e.: Japan is planning on creating the JCoin which will be a 1-for-1 value to its FIAT, and Venezuela attached its Bolivar to Satoshi ... 1 Bolivar = 1 Satoshi)

Interested in hearing whats in yours head boys & girls
I will answer your questions but in my view :
1/ You should research which pre-ICO that has potiental power that you think you should invest in. Cause everyone has their own view, you can see this ICO is potiental but it's maybe not with me. So choose for yourself, cause if you choose for yourself you won't be regret. You can find mostly new ICO at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
2/ I think it's a good things, cause if it's happened i'm 100% sure that Bitcoin will raise the price into the moon, and we're Bitcoin's owners.
CryptoHustler91

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:20 AM

Its pretty simple

Look for a coin that has:
    - 1) A great team behind them
    - 2) A working platform
    - 3) A plan to expand in the future
    - 4) A concept that adds value to people and existing businesses
    - 5) Small supply of coins

After Bitcoin becomes main stream (15k USD+) most alt coins are going to fail to keep up. Their value will be shitty
I'd recommend focusing on something with an existing platform so it can be a head of the curve and already be in use.

Top pick is Canya Coin which is kinda like airtasker but you get paid in canya coins that you can either cash in right away or hold on to and use with a tenx card or something like that. Kinda cool concept and the Pre-sale starts soon. I think it only has 100M supply of coins so the price will stretch once things kick off.

Other than that its always a gamble lol Spectivvr has a sick platform and aligns itself with VR which is the future anyway. Could be a great place to start
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: