Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptotourism - is it evolving?  (Read 931 times)
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:30:54 AM

I am not sure if anyone used this term before here, but would like to discuss with you guys, when we have great and working opportunities and abilities to travel and use full services using cryptos and Bitcoin only?
So far we can get services, food, museums, etc. only at specific places and countries. It's impossible to travel using only digital coins probably.

So what are your thoughts and future vision about that?

Yes this term seems to me very new but its not new that people have tried to make tours (not world tour) but within there own country to see how digital spread is there. I have seen video on youtube where the couple starts one month journey into whole Europe without any real cash! The video seems to me shocking, it has many roadblocks than expected thought hey were int he European country where the digitalisation is wide spreader. They were however started overcoming the problem by talking with the local people who were interested in buying their tokens or digital currency and exchange it for the real cash. However that seems to me indirect way of spending the crypto but nothing was really entertaining the crypto in straight manner. So I think traveling the whole world with crypto would be bad idea for now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
preceptus11

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Don't believe on those tiny frauds ever. don't ever waste time on them
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

Don't need to start such a big programs first start with programmes like medical treatment in exchange for btc
WaveMellow

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Its not possible because travelling in some countries with the aid of this btc is impossible due to restrictions
olivinetowhee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:53:29 PM

But i dont think it would be possible as it indirectly means payment of workers via digital currency which they would never accept
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

of course it develops! Because they earn on it! In addition, more and more people know about it...
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

of course it develops! Because they earn on it! In addition, more and more people know about it...

You really dont get the idea of this thread so you? Crypto in the tourism industry is a long shot if you ask me. Crypto commnity is still small and thus large scale operations can not be lauched be it for tourism or anything else. However there is a hope for development in future.

this will be possible if the owner of the certain resto or what ever it is knows and have the knowledge about crypto currency
If i will have the chance to have a business like that I will 100% accept bitcoin as payment on services I am offering
BITCOIN is future give some more time and bitcoin will be the new form of currency or it is now

but for now lets just wait in that to happen

If some restaurant accepts crypto then it like accepting bitcoin in your business - not really direct relation to tourism - but its debatable. Certainly people with crypto in their hands will be going there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:46:46 AM

I agree with that because it will further sum up the wallet. but the government must still be thinking about it, yes, about inflation or deflation that could happen and affect the exchange rate of bitcoin to the dollar. and also internet connection must always exist and stable to do bitcoin transactions.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:34:55 AM

In my understanding, this thread may possibly soon be materialize once cryptocurrencies will be more adaptive all over the world. If crypto currency exchanges will be more visible in every country and recognized it's use, then it might be good to the people patronizing cryptocurrencies.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

I used to know bit about travel using bitcoin. But it can not be paid directly. But since he is selling Bitcoin or Bitcoin, he is familiar with it. It will be possible only when it is accepted in all countries. It should be made faster by making international currencies, only then will it be possible.
rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:50:17 AM

I am not sure if anyone used this term before here, but would like to discuss with you guys, when we have great and working opportunities and abilities to travel and use full services using cryptos and Bitcoin only?
So far we can get services, food, museums, etc. only at specific places and countries. It's impossible to travel using only digital coins probably.

So what are your thoughts and future vision about that?
this will be possible if the owner of the certain resto or what ever it is knows and have the knowledge about crypto currency
If i will have the chance to have a business like that I will 100% accept bitcoin as payment on services I am offering
BITCOIN is future give some more time and bitcoin will be the new form of currency or it is now

but for now lets just wait in that to happen
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:59:00 AM

I used to know bit about travel using bitcoin. But it can not be paid directly. But since he is selling Bitcoin or Bitcoin, he is familiar with it. It will be possible only when it is accepted in all countries. It should be made faster by making international currencies, only then will it be possible.

I think tourism in itself is evolving almost on a daily basis and so is the business associated with it and the currencies which we use in procuring these services because many airlines, hotels and restaurants are looking to add new forms of payments regularly and so the tourism merchants that have already added bitcoin as a medium of payment are adding dynamism to tourism and so are we the users of their services.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

I have not yet had to travel with the help of crypto currency. But there are worthy projects that are developing in this direction, for example, travelchain. Also there are credit cards that are combined with crypto-currency wallets, the idea is good but did not use! Another of the problems, is that there is little where the crypto currency is accepted. But this is a matter of time ...
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

It would be very cool if someone created such a travel agency that would offer tours for crypto currency!
jonathancool220

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

can also use its Bitcoin for tourism to various countries that do not accept Bitcoin but it may be a long process to get the Fiat.

you just want to go to Ecuador, but in Ecuador Bitcoin is banned, so you replace Bitcoin with USD in Bittrex then USD is replaced with Fiat from Ecudaor. it sounds complicated but that's the process.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

I think over time communities will be established that cater to cryptocurrency users. One obstacle to this is regulatory uncertainty. As certain nations legalize cryptocurrencies they will become havens for their users.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Basically all cryptocurrency can be used in any transactions in  paying our bills  globally. So if you want to travel anywhwere in the world you can use your cryptowallet in paying you plane tickets etc..
Get LEDU tokens now with ETH or BTC on Bibox or Gate.io. Read more about LEDU token on our project page and ask any questions you might have in our Telegram group chat
Vika99siombiwi

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

You could have a debit card with bitcoin then it's acceptable everywhere but otherwise I'm not so sure. The more tourists who come then every year the country grows in its economy. Some traders who accept bitcoin or easier travelers often ask about bitcoin ATMs but there are only a few of them also do not think we have not been so friendly to travelers using cryptocurrency. Cool
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

Absolutly correct. If the crypto currency  cannot compeate with the ease, speed, availabillity and fee of say credit cards it is never going to be the crypto travel you dreamed of. Bitcoins is not going to be the crypto that changes that, another crypto coin might tho.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: