Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin death by technical reason?  (Read 404 times)
artfw (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:45:52 AM

I have one question Smiley

Now I am downloading bitcoin core wallet and it take a lot time. Specially last year..
If transaction numbers will increase so much in future that for sync of one hour transactions we will need more then hour, the chain will not work...

Is it true by technical aspect?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

Now I am downloading bitcoin core wallet and it take a lot time. Specially last year..
If transaction numbers will increase so much in future that for sync of one hour transactions we will need more then hour, the chain will not work...

You can always use a lite wallet instead of running a full Bitcoin Core Wallet.
This is basically a trade-off between convenience and security.

Another method to decrease the sync time of Bitcoin Core is using
a bootstrap file (make sure that you get this only from a source that
you really trust!).
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:13:25 PM

I think it is impossible. bitcoin has been around for quite some time and it's getting better. It is the future of humanity can not die!

lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

Downloading/Updating any blockchain takes a great deal of time. Just make sure once you are caught up that you update it at least once a day to prevent the long, painful, experience of having to update for several days at a time.

To answer your question. NO. BTC is not going to die due to "technical reasons". As other have mentioned, it is slowly being improved to be more efficient.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:22:17 PM

Downloading/Updating any blockchain takes a great deal of time. Just make sure once you are caught up that you update it at least once a day to prevent the long, painful, experience of having to update for several days at a time.

To answer your question. NO. BTC is not going to die due to "technical reasons". As other have mentioned, it is slowly being improved to be more efficient.

I agree, it does take some time and take much of your patience by just downloading or updating any blockchain nowadays but the end result will be fulfilling. And same here I really don't think BTC is going to die due to technical reasons too, Bitcoin has been here long enough to withstand any circumstances it faces that's why there are a lot of loyal traders to bitcoin.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:39:33 PM

no it will just be thought of as a bubble, but with it everything will be fine .. By the way, now it's getting cheaper, like ETH
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:22:39 PM

This time the transaction of bitcoin is more fast that what i already expected, But the can be a reason too. all of the problem that related to the technical question like you said that already included in the internal aspect of bitcoin itself.
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:26:51 PM

It doesn't die by technical reasons. I think the code is very stable and secured which developed by bitcoin software and full stack team. This ensures the high security for its code related features.
Smoikata

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:34:33 PM

I do not think so. Bitcoin has a huge future ahead of him. It will be like a benchmark for all cryptos. Almost half of the market capitalization is currently the capitalization of the Bitcoin. A change in its price also leads to a change in the change of the other cryptos.
rgm108

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

Bitcoin will not die. As long as there is a community behind it, it's impossible.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

Bitcoin will not die. As long as there is a community behind it, it's impossible.
he say technical reason Cheesy not say about human. and I think it's very hard for this can happen. under 0.00001%

Fruitadventure

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:52:24 PM

The past week for the digital currency market has developed not easily. First, the bitcoin rate fell by almost a third, dropping below the $ 3,200 mark (later he played a little, rising to $ 3,500). Secondly, the Chinese leadership ordered the closure of all crypto-exchange exchanges until the end of September, with one stroke of the pen destroying the largest market of "new money" in the world. Third, bitcoin has been heavily criticized by authoritative financiers around the world - from the head of the bank JP Morgan to the chairman of the Bank of Russia. The "financial pyramid", "a loophole for rogue states and terrorists" is far from a complete list of claims to virtual currencies.
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

You can just use light versions of wallets like electrum or mycelium

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: