Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] 🔥2000ETH🔥 Pundi X - Any store can buy, sell and accept Crypto  (Read 66273 times)
hashcoinusa

Activity: 342
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:26 AM

Hello everyone, I believe we owe you an explanation and most importantly an apology. Distribution was delayed, as you all know, that however does not mean it will not happen. Quite on the contrary, distribution will definitely happen, if it wouldn't you all know our real names, for everyone involved so you can just destroy our reputations forever which is not something we want to do. Because there are so many participants, this is not a distribution we can do manually, since it would take weeks from the first payment to the last, so for that reason, a while ago we started preparing a smart-contract specifically for Pundi X, unfortunately though, the smart-contract is not yet finished. Our devs are working on this day and night until the smart-contract is finalized and distribution can commence. There were a few things we didn't anticipate, such as the SC taking so long or the fact that we have to provide the amounts and eth address to the SC in a very specific manner so because of that our staff has to basically centralize all the spreadsheets in a single spreadsheet. Everyone is working on this at the same time and it should all be finished soon, we just need a couple more days.

Again, I am sorry for giving you guys a deadline we did not meet. It will not happen again in the future as once the smart contract is finished all distributions can happen very quickly.
As a good news, everyone will receive the January and February Airdrop which means that everyone will actually receive more tokens than is currently displayed in the spreadsheet.

I hope you can understand this. Thank you for your patience and we will continue to work on this as diligently as possible until everything is finished.

Appreciate long explanation.  The project is best. I meet the team and seems confident about the project.

Pundix Split will be coming around mid-March.  Is the token distribution will be happening before that?
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

Hello! I understand everything, delays, technical malfunctions and all that. But you also understand us, we have honestly performed our work thereby helping the project. On your part, as an apology, it would not be bad to add participants more tokens for compensation

My concern is not the delayed payment, if you people have really performed the work honestly then you must have replied to each and every participants including me who have given many days of their hard work to this project for their concern raised which was not done by any of your team member, I regret I was the part of this bounty campaign.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

Is there anyone recieved airdrop? On Idex someone said that I've received airdrop reward.
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

I am happy with the re-assurance by the pundix team .. At-least they addressed the matter and acknowledged they missed the deadline. Previously i have participated in centra tech bounty and after months of hard work they never paid so there is that.
r_victory

Activity: 1944
Merit: 357

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

Many other campaigns have also delayed payments, there are so many participants that it is difficult to have control and sometimes it isn't a lack of planning, simply the project exposure was bigger than expected. It's always a rush when a token sale ends.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

Just do your thing and make it fast.  I know that the team is really doing a great job to make sure that the payment is done asap so good job. I

alexeyest3

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:36:46 PM

dear bounty manager, change my wallet. my old wallet (0xF6fA364dA072f4cbC3a50bc50B6c05aadb70BB04 was robbed) change it to my new purse 0xcc4E7B858491a89FbBA1E38e75F6baB600017f98 my BTC Talk name alexeyest3  in the facebook company. I do not want your tokens to go to the thieves who robbed me
alexeyest3

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

dear bounty manager, change my wallet. my old wallet (0xF6fA364dA072f4cbC3a50bc50B6c05aadb70BB04 was robbed) change it to my new purse 0xcc4E7B858491a89FbBA1E38e75F6baB600017f98 my BTC Talk name alexeyest3  in the facebook company. I do not want your tokens to go to the thieves who robbed me
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:08:43 PM

Very it's a pity that at you it did not turn out to make payments in promised time. I hope that you will make sense with problem and will solve her as soon as possible. Good luck to you

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:28:20 AM

Hello Bounty Manager,

Sorry I had been away for while. I checked the spreadsheet and found that my participation in Linkedin has comment (Incorrect Link). I already provided the correct link last time and had confirmation with ColorlessK on telegram as well. Please kindly correct the same.  Thank you.

Also I found one cheater Bitcointalk member in Reddit Bounty who is using my Reddit post link to claim bounty. Details are as follows:

Row 145 - 21.01.2018 13:51:38   holderman

Please check and disqualify this participant as he use other people's work to claim reward. Thank you very much!

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Very it's a pity that at you it did not turn out to make payments in promised time. I hope that you will make sense with problem and will solve her as soon as possible. Good luck to you
We have no choice but to wait for another schedule, don't worry, the manager promise that they are going to deliver the bounty soon.
Expect it this month, in the end if we can wait and will hold this token, it will give us a much better rewsard than the current price.

vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

The price dumped. because many of us dont open an account yet on coinnest because we dont trust. Please choose a major exchange that we can go on.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Hello everyone, I believe we owe you an explanation and most importantly an apology. Distribution was delayed, as you all know, that however does not mean it will not happen. Quite on the contrary, distribution will definitely happen, if it wouldn't you all know our real names, for everyone involved so you can just destroy our reputations forever which is not something we want to do. Because there are so many participants, this is not a distribution we can do manually, since it would take weeks from the first payment to the last, so for that reason, a while ago we started preparing a smart-contract specifically for Pundi X, unfortunately though, the smart-contract is not yet finished. Our devs are working on this day and night until the smart-contract is finalized and distribution can commence. There were a few things we didn't anticipate, such as the SC taking so long or the fact that we have to provide the amounts and eth address to the SC in a very specific manner so because of that our staff has to basically centralize all the spreadsheets in a single spreadsheet. Everyone is working on this at the same time and it should all be finished soon, we just need a couple more days.

Again, I am sorry for giving you guys a deadline we did not meet. It will not happen again in the future as once the smart contract is finished all distributions can happen very quickly.
As a good news, everyone will receive the January and February Airdrop which means that everyone will actually receive more tokens than is currently displayed in the spreadsheet.

I hope you can understand this. Thank you for your patience and we will continue to work on this as diligently as possible until everything is finished.

Thank you very much for the comprehensive information. We are waiting for distribution.
Cryptoearner

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

You don't have any estimate deadline. Maybe you should hire someone who can proceed payment to participants after
Smart contract get ready?

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

an amateur project with an amateur team as well. far from the professional word. It is unfortunate that things like this will be very influential with the development of pundi.x
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

Hello manager please change my address to 0x9a62A42EC24Dfa91792392E478422F21Ac5f1128

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

You don't have any estimate deadline. Maybe you should hire someone who can proceed payment to participants after
so the distribution is coming but the pundix Team decided to swap the token PXS will swap 1:1000 and become the-new-PXS, Total supply of tokens is every 1 PXS  Token will be 1000 new PXS Token. This means for every PXS token that you own, you will get 1000 the-new-PXS tokens. and the question is A total of 2% out of Sold Tokens or are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns so is it still the same. For example: a bounty hunter got 100 old PXS  Tokens so he/she will get 100*1000= 100 000 new PXS  Tokens if A total of 2% out of Sold Tokens are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns.

pundix Team answer us:

here the article: https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-native-token-pxs-will-swap-1-1000-and-become-the-new-pxs-557c2228b154
vladislav.o

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

so the distribution is coming but the pundix Team decided to swap the token PXS will swap 1:1000 and become the-new-PXS, Total supply of tokens is every 1 PXS  Token will be 1000 new PXS Token. This means for every PXS token that you own, you will get 1000 the-new-PXS tokens. and the question is A total of 2% out of Sold Tokens or are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns so is it still the same. For example: a bounty hunter got 100 old PXS  Tokens so he/she will get 100*1000= 100 000 new PXS  Tokens if A total of 2% out of Sold Tokens are reserved for the Bounty Campaigns.

pundix Team answer us:

here the article: https://medium.com/pundix/pundi-x-native-token-pxs-will-swap-1-1000-and-become-the-new-pxs-557c2228b154

t's quite interesting ...

With no patience I expect a reward for the work done.

The project is very worthy for solving modern problems related to payment systems !!!

I'm waiting for charges Cool
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:48 AM

Appreciate long explanation.  The project is best. I meet the team and seems confident about the project.

Pundix Split will be coming around mid-March.  Is the token distribution will be happening before that?

Good Managers and Developers do this sincerely felt apology compare to others.  I appreciate the updates and apologies Dev. Thanks. I will patiently wait.

Lancoa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Humm. Another day ? Who can believe this fairy tale ? There is no clue that they will make the payment for bounty hunters . The only thing they have is promise. You guys can get updated on Telegram bounty channel. People are asking for their payment. https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@bountypundix
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: