Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here does meditation or any exercises related to the mind?  (Read 201 times)
kachimasu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

Anyone here does meditation or any exercises related to the mind?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IIV

Activity: 130
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

I tried and failed. Closing my eyes and keeping a silence just flooded my mind with every thoughts possible.
kachimasu (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:10:59 PM

I tried and failed. Closing my eyes and keeping a silence just flooded my mind with every thoughts possible.

You tried guided meditation sessions or apps?
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:24:44 PM

You're in the middle of the process, before achieving peace or tranquility, you must dive into the chaos of your mind. In due time, you will be able to swim underneath your flooded mind.

radiopelican

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:34:07 AM

I deliberately love to exercise, yoga, and like to take a cold shower before meditation. Doing these things gets different chemicals in your bloodstream and can create a better setting for your meditation. That being said, meditation before exercise is great. If you're doing both in one day you're already far ahead of the curve.
rcevil

Activity: 24
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:23:30 PM

heres a vid on chi meditation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4fVT3BPkiA
mysterybanker

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

I used to retreat myself with meditation but it doesn't work for me lately since I have many things running on my mind  Sad
lsindiong

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:13:46 PM

Meditation aims at the highest spiritual goals of total liberation and full enlightenment. I do believe that meditation will change this world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: