Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In your opinion, whats wrong with the current Crypto-Community?  (Read 1239 times)
Ligrev (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:20:31 PM

As stated in the title, what do you think is the biggest problem in the Crypto Community?
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

As stated in the title, what do you think is the biggest problem in the Crypto Community?

They don't have self decission mechanism in their minds. They always ask for external people for their daily trade actions. They're not patient, in any bad case, they start blaming the coins and projects.
Lamperon

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:33:08 PM

Is it really wrong with us? I thought everything is ok. Smiley
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

Nothing, I think most are of above average intelligence by necessity. Generally I like crypto users more than other communities.

I would like less of the FUD and scams being spread though.

kachimasu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

Why don't you ask what is right?
RiseandFall

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

Can you guys think of what the next FAD will be after 99% of these ICOs have suckered people out of their bitcoin? What is the next moneymaker for scammers?
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

The biggest problem of crypto community was too many FUD people or easy to believe that results to easy manipulation of price. Every month there is an issue affecting it's price even by only a bad comment of some known people. Investors already panic. This means that crypto community has really no faith on Crypto.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Ligrev (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:45:27 PM

Can you guys think of what the next FAD will be after 99% of these ICOs have suckered people out of their bitcoin? What is the next moneymaker for scammers?
That question would fit in an extra Post!  Wink

Why don't you ask what is right?

What kind of question is that?  Huh

Nothing, I think most are of above average intelligence by necessity.

Oh wow, please tell me the channels you are in!!!!!
 Cheesy Cheesy

Is it really wrong with us? I thought everything is ok. Smiley

Grin Grin
Ofc, I am not talking about everybody... Wink

They don't have self decission mechanism in their minds. They always ask for external people for their daily trade actions. They're not patient, in any bad case, they start blaming the coins and projects.

This sums up one aspect really good!!!
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe I've just met more retards among the average population, I know plenty of people who wouldn't understand cryptocurrencies if you carved an explanation in their forehead.

Half the people you meet have an I.Q under 90, that's as dumb as a bag of hammers.

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

Ponzi Schemes Scammers and un trustable peoples damages crypto world.
And also who dreams to get rich fast fails to these traps. that the main problem.
On the other hand we have capitalist whales such as JP morgan lol
Ligrev (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

Maybe I've just met more retards among the average population, I know plenty of people who wouldn't understand cryptocurrencies if you carved an explanation in their forehead.

Half the people you meet have an I.Q under 90, that's as dumb as a bag of hammers.

You are describing a good amount of people I met in crypto-space (mainly telegram channels, some post here, ...)
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:53:29 PM

Too much ico with the same concept with its predecessor, and of course too many scammer also on every ico and people's mindset about get easy money instantly but the result is making almost every forum full of spam (reddit, bitcointalk etc). The most dangerous maybe coin with ponzi scheme ,some people will be easily instigated because the result is big and ultimately nil. As the result crypto will get worse in the eyes of the other people.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:54:35 PM

Greed.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:18:14 PM

The biggest problem in the community is there is a lot of the scammer, But as long as the people are using their brand to take anything for a twice before to do that and i can say that can become a good thing.
There are some crypto group against each other. I think that was related to the internal problem in the crypto community.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:35:15 PM

The biggest problem is that there are a lot of newvies. That is a good thing and a BADTHING!

It is good because more new people means more transactions and higher price as they use it. Bad because they have to learn a lot about crypto and a lot of the post that they make are not that good to read unfortunately. They ask the same questions over and over again, while people like me who have been here for years already know most of everything!

Smiley

But we are here to help Smiley
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

different level of competence with the chance of absence of members with the forum, as further to helps on decision as member to collect with the strength on supports as converging action with the contrast of mutuals as segregating option of commitment of the forum member delegitimation.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:00:54 PM

Greed.
Fully support you. Greed swallowed all and so people with their hands digging the grave crypto. Miners constantly raise the price of a transaction and don't want to help to develop trade. Users don't want to spend the coins and also inhibit trade with bitcoins. Such actions blow bubbles and make crypto-currencies are vulnerable to the state.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

Anonymity is what is wrong with us. When people think they can get away or hide under anoms they tend  to behave differently to when they know they can be called for questioning and arrested for misdemeanor.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:44:27 PM

There is too many scams and scammers empowered by the nature of crypto. Anonymity creates this community where scammers can freely generate new coins, start an ICO and earn instant money from there. Or creating hype or FUD and earning from the negative effects it creates.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

I think the the amount of posts with questions that get asked 5-10x a day.
And the large amount of people depending on others to make their trades.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: