Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hitbtc.com is a scamsite- beware  (Read 5050 times)
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:09:46 PM

I am using HitBTC to buy and sell for several months, because only there are tokens that interest me and have never had problems with them. There were no even delays.

I hold there over $10k.

Have you ever tried withdrawing larger sums or even moving them from trading to main part of your account? You might be surprised...

Yes, I withdraw many little amounts, but last time bigger amount i withdraw almost two months ago it was 2.45487167 BTC:

https://blockchain.info/tx/22af638703f3ad8f89f1aa6b4a74ec5517bd0b60d48a9efa42b6725861e58bf7

Everything went very smooth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ScammerExposer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

So what happened? Did you solve it?
UPDATE US.
Beatman

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:43:39 PM

Same problem, pending withdrawal since few days and support doesn't reply. Their Twitter and facebook are full of traders message for unsolved issues.
aycaramba

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

One more here! For two weeks they keep my BTG. I had simply transferred them from my margin to main wallet and they disappeared. So basically at this moment they stole my BTG...
synan

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

I've sent 40-50 ZrCoin (nothing much) but I received nothing on my hitbtc account. I opened a ticket 3 weeks ago but no one is answering me.. Guys you should stay away from this site ! Shit exchange !  Angry Angry
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:41:14 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 03:51:57 AM by Thingamajig

I made a deposit of 46996 XEM (NEM) to HitBTC back on the 17th of November.

The deposit was delayed by a number of days. I opened a ticket to try and resolve this.

It was eventually credited, but my trust was knocked and i wanted to immediately withdraw.

it's been 19 days, and they've still not credited my wallet with my withdrawal. Here's a thread i've been spamming each day they've not honored the withdrawal:

https://forum.hitbtc.com/discussion/1478/nem-deposit-delayed-finally-credited-now-delayed-withdrawal#latest

A picture of my account for proof:
https://imgur.com/x3bpb4N

I've opened numerous tickets to the same excuse "Our engineers are working on a solution" etc etc.

I'd be extremely cautious to anyone who's contemplating depositing any coin on this site, as we could be seeing them crumbling under the load, or just executing an exit strategy by luring in new depositors before they run off.
ginex1

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:59:20 PM

I've read many bad review of this exchange, since it born

I never use hitscam for this reason
Some months ago i had a angry chat with a dude. He said hitbtc is good.
I think him is crazy one

Many guys wrote bad reviews,but people still use this scamsite.. mah

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

who knows scammers before opening account, no one   ..  This is not explained what this HitBtc made of,   and any platform .. first they all practice same thing;
 invest investor money and if lost he not have money to pay back
no answer to any emails and not try to fix problems
now  we have problem with Authentication Code and no
one help . we have backup key but no work ///  no access few days to account .

we send few emails to HitBtc but no answer
 This  is not business and I thing many people now know all abut HitBtc  . This would not bring to him any  new costumer

Now I ask on this forum for phone to HitBtc and address if it’s close to me, we go there personally with ID than possible he verify me fast and pay back faster .

Is it possible to stop this platform ? No more stilling or ignoring peoples
YES  ///  for this is law and no one lawyer help for HitBtc  so I advise come to Skype gin0670
but need address to any platform we can start case no mater is regular currencies money or BTC and any coins
all is fraud money and more law rules  BTC/USD and any thing what is legal or not legal too, it’s under law

Bittrex now problem to but I lucky and hi pay me all back  yesterday

Just contact me Skype gin0670
midwestcore

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:05:56 AM

i made a deposit, traded my coins for bitcoin and withdrew my bitcoins all in one hour and i had no problems at all.
xnu

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:23:34 AM

Trying to withdraw ETH:

"Please note that ETH withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience."

This "maintenance" is taking more than two days now:-D
ribis89

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:33:54 AM

The deposit was delayed by a number of days. I opened a ticket to try and resolve this.

It was eventually credited, but my trust was knocked and i wanted to immediately withdraw.

it's been 19 days, and they've still not credited my wallet with my withdrawal. Here's a thread i've been spamming each day they've not honored the withdrawal:

https://forum.hitbtc.com/discussion/1478/nem-deposit-delayed-finally-credited-now-delayed-withdrawal#latest

I've opened numerous tickets to the same excuse "Our engineers are working on a solution" etc etc.

I'd be extremely cautious to anyone who's contemplating depositing any coin on this site, as we could be seeing them crumbling under the load, or just executing an exit strategy by luring in new depositors before they run off.

Did you solve it? I hope yes!!!

I have the same problem with my XEM... I sent to another address and they just disappear... they take your money very quickly with the fee, but the money never arrive... that is ridiculous.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:43:14 AM

Did you solve it? I hope yes!!!

I have the same problem with my XEM... I sent to another address and they just disappear... they take your money very quickly with the fee, but the money never arrive... that is ridiculous.

His problem was resolved but after 22 days: https://forum.hitbtc.com/discussion/comment/6647/#Comment_6647

I guess there was an issue with all XEM deposits and withdrawals which caused the delay but 22 days is just too long to wait for a deposit/withdrawal.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

So you say you can help and you do not help.Now my account has grown to 325k USD with bitcoin cash rise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hitbtc is not a company it is a elite/fbi new world order mafia that does what it wants.

Read about the CIA front in FLorida that had a Gulfstream plane registered to it.No big deal right but that plane flew from Medellin colombia and crashed in the
Yucatan MX and crashed in the jungle with 4000 kilos of cocaine.Reporters found that front company was controlled by a office in florida with all government plate jeeps and suburbans.The military of the usa can traffic drugs and then put millions in jail.THE USA IS A LIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszATUJ4IRE

Just imagine soon all you freemasons and FBI gays in your little groups living in a false reality will soon be destroyed with the second coming of Jesus

This is something terrible!! I was going to deposit money to HitBtc 10 minutes ago, thank god i saw this.. They eventually stole your money, i feel very sorry and angry about you my friend. How can they work like this! God will punish them i am sure..
BaTTaL GaZi

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:41:36 PM

I am the new victim of HITBTC. my bcn withdraw is awaiting from 4 days.
I contact the support  many times but no answer. i wrote if you dont confirm cancel it but 
unfortunately the status is same and my loss is much.
the reason of undevelopment and negative opinions for BTC and  other cryptos is HITBTC and another SCAM exchange.
we must stop to use centralized exchanges. centralized and cryptos can not alive together
BTCNET

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:01:24 AM

they are scamming me for 15 BCH withdrawal now i wish i read your thread before

i am waiting withdrawal for hours and hours now = $50k

i am wailling to pay another 50 or 100k to lawyers and i will get their ass f!@!

with court order i will be able to force hosting ... domain etc to reveal real ips and information and cia will know how to get them if we filed the correct complain

a US court order is enforced worldwide and they will get them from their own country

any news from anyone facing same problem ?
Urb4n THr34t

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:09:59 AM

Guys, do this exchange work or what? I have made a withdrawal from my USDT account to another wallet. And 1273 USDT just dissappeared. Transaction on hitbtc is just pending for 3 days and thats it!

Wtf is going on there...support ignore all my emails.

Looks like they just ignoring all tickets!!!
Akadem

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

Hello!

I want to talk about the problem that was formed with the HitBTC exchange.
 12/20/2017 I sent to the stock exchange a certain amount of XEM since only on it there is a trade paired with USDT.
Transaction came quickly, but the exchange has a division into Main Account and Trading Account.
Why the Main Account is created is not clear, since nothing can be done with it, but a Trading Account for trading.

Now when my XEM on the Main Account I can not transfer them to the Trading Account, accordingly I can not trade, I can not buy other coins, because when I transfer to the Trading Account, the message "Currency operations not available" appears.
I did not like it and I decided to send my XEM back, and about a miracle ....
The withdraw also does not work ...
The message «Please note that XEM withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.»

Although nowhere in the news on twitter is written about the technical work in the XEM wallet.

On the way out, we have that I can not return my XEM and I can not trade them ...

Ticket ID # 87054: XEM NEM Wallet

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623837.new#new
friendis

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

Is hitbtc scam?
tripples11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:01:57 PM

Is hitbtc scam?

Yes they are scam, i tried moving my $35 btc from my account to another account and it is still pending. Please guys beware they are thieves.
friendis

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:39:02 PM

Random pocking the money and hoping no one will notice... sad stuff by HitBtc.

i try with few coins for test it
and all works correctly

if is random pocking, i cant test it.. no one can test it

I am using HitBTC to buy and sell for several months, because only there are tokens that interest me and have never had problems with them. There were no even delays.

I hold there over $10k.

You must be someone who is being paid by scammer.
friendis

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

Hello everyone, I suggest you report here : https://secure1.info.gov.hk/police/eforms/report_cyber_crime_en.php
They already received lots of reports for HITBTC issues, the more the better.
Please do mention this to HK Police that they are under HK Jurisction and thus, the polices have the responsbility in handling the case
21. Applicable Law; Arbitration

Please read the following paragraph carefully because it requires you to arbitrate disputes with us and it limits the manner in which you can seek relief.

You and HitBTC agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of the Services, except for disputes in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT OR FROM HAVING A JURY TRIAL. You and HitBTC agree to notify each other in writing of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises. Notice to HitBTC shall be sent to legal@hitbtc.com. You and HitBTC further agree: (a) to attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration; (b) that arbitration will occur in the Hong Kong courts ; (c) that arbitration will be conducted confidentially. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court. Any dispute between the parties will be governed by these Terms and the laws of Hong Kong, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. Whether the dispute is heard in arbitration or in court, you and HitBTC will not commence against the other a class action, class arbitration or representative action or proceeding.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: