Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You are going to want to buy some Korecoin, I expect price double within 48 hour  (Read 1576 times)
Azazel333 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:08:19 PM

Rebranding coming within 24 hours. New wallet expected within the next month (adding masternodes)

Insanely undervalued at current price of around 10 million market cap. They are going to be launching their own secure phone. As far as I know no one else is doing that which is a great thing. A lot of these coins you see hyped have competitors who are way ahead of them which makes them a risky purchase, not so with Korecoin.

I haven't been this excited about a coin since I was buying Antshares (Neo) at $1.60

Just wanted to let everyone know about this before its too late. They also are starting to pick up their marketing and have reached 10,000 followers on Twitter.
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

I will take a look , you have probably missed out on the hidden gem called Gulden. Next month PoW2 and SegSig launch, possibly the largest update in crypto history.

https://gulden.com/pow2
https://gulden.com/SegSig

This is truly a coin that doesn't hype but delivers, the 1.6 update they did was mindblowing. I can control my Android wallet funds from my Desktop wallet via a link feature. Both decentralized wallets + account system.
Azazel333 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

I will take a look , you have probably missed out on the hidden gem called Gulden. Next month PoW2 and SegSig launch, possibly the largest update in crypto history.

https://gulden.com/pow2
https://gulden.com/SegSig

This is truly a coin that doesn't hype but delivers, the 1.6 update they did was mindblowing. I can control my Android wallet funds from my Desktop wallet via a link feature. Both decentralized wallets + account system.

40 million market cap with a 100k volume in last 24 hours, not impressed. Can't see it making any large gains anytime soon. I prefer to double my money  Grin

Azazel333 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:03:26 PM

$25,000 sell wall just got eaten in about half an hour

Also forgot to mention Korecoin is available on Bittrex!
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

Rebranding coming within 24 hours. New wallet expected within the next month (adding masternodes)

Insanely undervalued at current price of around 10 million market cap. They are going to be launching their own secure phone. As far as I know no one else is doing that which is a great thing. A lot of these coins you see hyped have competitors who are way ahead of them which makes them a risky purchase, not so with Korecoin.

I haven't been this excited about a coin since I was buying Antshares (Neo) at $1.60

Just wanted to let everyone know about this before its too late. They also are starting to pick up their marketing and have reached 10,000 followers on Twitter.

I think korecoin is a good coin to trade, always has a striking pump and dump. but lately I see in bittrex core coin has a little trading volume, so many people are hesitant because of it.

Azazel333 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:51:58 PM

I think korecoin is a good coin to trade, always has a striking pump and dump. but lately I see in bittrex core coin has a little trading volume, so many people are hesitant because of it.

What do you mean low volume? Its at over $700,000 in the last 24 hours, that is plenty for a 10 million dollar coin. 7% is very solid.

A couple weeks ago it had 6 million volume in one day and its had quite a few days over a million!
Tried

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:10:00 PM

Entirely made an account to tell you i'm putting faith in you, Az, a complete stranger on the internet over a forum. I hope you're right  Wink
Azazel333 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

Entirely made an account to tell you i'm putting faith in you, Az, a complete stranger on the internet over a forum. I hope you're right  Wink

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I expect we will make out extremely well  Grin
MrMecker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:58:14 PM

Bought a few for the heck of it.  Wink Can't be worse than some of my other 'gems'.
CoinratZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

Also bought some, thing seems legit, big News coming within 12 hours, fingers crossed
Thinvestor

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:39:44 PM

Are they making a physical phone? Or just software for a phone?

The simpler it is, the better I like it
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:17:59 PM

The rebranding must be coming cause its starting to pump
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

What value do you put on Privacy, Anonymity and Secure Access of the Internet?
We wanted to meet the challenge of Internet Privacy because our Internet browsing history can be sold and accessed.
The coming wallet release we are delivering to you, another first in the world of Crypto.
KoreSurf,... An integrated in-wallet Tor browser.
Just click on the browser link in the wallet and you are securely browsing the Internet anonymously.
Internet security at just one click giving you a peace of mind option that's efficient to use.
KORE overall is perfect for Journalists, Activists, Whistleblowers, Those behind the great firewalls
of our times and most importantly Every Day People! The more people who use secure methods
the more secure they are,... and You Are.

Kore Coin and Projects enables you to gain back your Privacy and Security to your communications, Internet use, purchases, financial transactions
and is creating an Operating System and Phone to accompany and add to privacy and security to the critical personal level of
your hardware and software. Bringing Good Things for Peoples and the Planet.

I'm ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:29:19 AM

I will buy some because of this. How about Blackcoin? Segwit at the end of September. Any thoughts?
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:56:40 AM

I made a comment similar to the above, just saying I'd decided to purchase some yet a moderator deleted it? Any idea why?
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:24:07 AM

I once saw a post like this about another coin.
The next time i saw it it was way down. Cry
I once saw a post like this about another coin.
The next time i saw it it was way up. Tongue
I wonder which one this is going to be?

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:35:14 AM

^my thoughts exactly. I lost 25% of my investment in this very coin on a weird pump and dump cycle. Oh well atleast this isnt a FUD topic.
Rahlar

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

^my thoughts exactly. I lost 25% of my investment in this very coin on a weird pump and dump cycle. Oh well atleast this isnt a FUD topic.

LOL...its not a pump and dump.  Look at the 1-day chart it looks very solid. You just bought a high and sold a dip.  If you had held instead of sold you would have made X% instead of lost it.
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:40:47 AM

This is a very easy way to bring attention to a coin and bring lot's of demand.
Normally you need to be pretty conservative when it comes to these types of things, but OP raises some pretty solid evidence.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Azazel333 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

Link to announcement just made:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218414.msg22383337#msg22383337

Going to be a very high return on investment. Expected 15-30% on staking and 40% for masternodes!

Wallet coming out October 14th which is sooner than expected.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: