Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED)  (Read 13823 times)
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

guys. Write how many bets you had in the cabinet and how many tokens you got. What would we somehow be guided by, whether we received the full amount.
95 stakes = 40 tokens.
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

Hi Mr Irfan,
I this is second bounty that I am not receiving anything managed by you.You paid nothing for Dovu project and now as I have seen other participants received social media bounty but again LOCK bounty missing.Kindly check and clarify why you not paying me.If there is any problem tell me so that I stop working for your projects.

irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

Hello

I know your concerns, after updating the portal with new codes, your all the stakes updated at the back end. We have got the correct amount of stakes. This portal is not showing the correct amount of stakes.

Secondly, the distribution will last ~ a week. There is still a lot to be yet paid. Please wait.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xakki777

Activity: 308
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

guys. Write how many bets you had in the cabinet and how many tokens you got. What would we somehow be guided by, whether we received the full amount.
95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

As I mentioned previous portal wasn't showing the correct amount of tokens.

As there is a rule, we only count, 3 retweets, likes and shares per day. But previous portal counting almost every retweet you do. Thats why its showing much stakes but it that isn't correct.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

I have received 45 Tokens for 179 stakes, I do not know whether it is correct calculation or not, as per today's price of LOC token amount is decent but 45 tokens are not justified at all for 179 stakes, I tried to keep 3 RT and 3 shares per week only.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

I have received 45 Tokens for 179 stakes, I do not know whether it is correct calculation or not, as per today's price of LOC token amount is decent but 45 tokens are not justified at all for 179 stakes, I tried to keep 3 RT and 3 shares per week only.

Please do not complain about the lesser amount of tokens, as there are 2k participants in the social media campaign and we have only 65050 tokens for social media. So don't expect much.

These 45 stakes are much better. 45x3$= 130+$ Its really good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

As there is a rule, we only count, 3 retweets, likes and shares per day. But previous portal counting almost every retweet you do. Thats why its showing much stakes but it that isn't correct.

Got 99 tokens for 382,5 stakes.
Dear bounty manager, we spoke with you about not correct counting and bounty token allocation few month ago. BTW, bounty portal still showing Social media campaign: 35% of 2% LOC Tokens
As well you promised to share total spreadsheet for whole social media campaign. We are really waiting for that. Moreover, it is yours bounty portal.. you implement that and it is your choice to use that. But now you telling that everything is wrong... Please show us correct version. Thank you!  Wink
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

Dear bounty manager, we spoke with you about not correct counting and bounty token allocation few month ago. BTW, bounty portal still showing Social media campaign: 35% of 2% LOC Tokens
As well you promised to share total spreadsheet for whole social media campaign. We are really waiting for that. Moreover, it is yours bounty portal.. you implement that and it is your choice to use that. But now you telling that everything is wrong... Please show us correct version. Thank you!  Wink

This 2 % was a typo, which wasnt corrected by my previous dev. And I cleared this a while ago. This thread has the correct number. For other please read my above 2,3 posts.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

As well you promised to share total spreadsheet for whole social media campaign. We are really waiting for that. Moreover, it is yours bounty portal.. you implement that and it is your choice to use that. But now you telling that everything is wrong... Please show us correct version. Thank you!  Wink

This 2 % was a typo, which wasnt corrected by my previous dev. And I cleared this a while ago. This thread has the correct number. For other please read my above 2,3 posts.

It is fine.. We managed that few months ago.. just please share spreadsheet, or whatever you got... So we can be sure everything s fair. I am quite happy with reward, but still..
Like you said before: "Don't need to worry, ill put things on display after crowd sale. My all the campaigns are transparent."

Xakki777

Activity: 308
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

Thank you very much and for this.
coat47

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Hi manager,
Could you please give the spreadsheet with the number of stakes etc
I think participant want transparency and verify if the calculation are correct.

Thank You
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

So why cant you share the spreadsheet with us as you indicated earlier?

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

As I see some people received tokens, but I didn't receive anything from any campaign on Bountyportals.. Is it necessary to comment in every bounty thread of the campaign where I took part?
I hope I'll get tokens

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Received my payment from social media bounty 16.23711657 LOC
with price LOC now i think is not bad i get low amount and I think this is equivalent (read the information on post above) so it's okay. thank you irfan

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

Please do not complain about the lesser amount of tokens, as there are 2k participants in the social media campaign and we have only 65050 tokens for social media. So don't expect much.

These 45 stakes are much better. 45x3$= 130+$ Its really good.
Hi Irfan,

I do not complain but if price of Token was .6$ would it be good amount but leave it, I am unable to understand the relevance between stakes and tokens, I had 179 stakes and got 45 tokens, my friend had 177 stakes and got 56 tokens, one person got only 40 tokens for 400+ stakes, as per you this is portal problem but how can it be accepted, there was no spreadsheet visible which I requested in my earlier post, spreadsheet should be public so that participants could have checked their stakes and relevant tokens.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

thanks bounty manager i have received my reward for bounty social media.
glad to work with you.
hopefully the price of loc will continue to increase with the existence of this prize pembagaian.
Good luck.
Schastlivets

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

I have 90 stakes, check and charge me and tokens
Email: vyrlan2010@gmail.com
vrana

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Hi,

I want to inform that in Bounty portal I have 0 count for Facebook and 56 count for Twitter. I have received 54 token. 

The Facebook count are not correct in portal, I have also filled google complaint form few weeks back.

Kindly confirm when I will get reward for my correct facebook stakes ?
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

95 stakes = 40 tokens.

460 stakes = 50 tokens

And why I do not come yet for the social network Twitter?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: