Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nobody can stop bitcoin facebook millionaire and nba franchase are believer  (Read 206 times)
kotajikikox (OP)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

hi guys this the proof bitcoin are accepted of everybody  as currency in the decentralized cryptoworld the famous rich people of the world are believe the potential of bitcoin as currency.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;board=1.0

kotajikikox (OP)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:45:16 PM

hi guys this the proof bitcoin are accepted of everybody  as currency in the decentralized cryptoworld the famous rich people of the world are believe the potential of bitcoin as currency.

sorry correction of my spelling not franchase its franchise.

thank you

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

yeah i think so.it may not be perfectly everybody but all who knows about bitcoin.this market is continiously blooming and we might knew,in the latter years people worldwide will find this as currency for better usage and profitable source of income.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:59:46 PM

I'm glad to hear that even Mark Zuckerberg and the NBA franchise have their support to bitcoin and believe's to its greatest potential to our current currency and surpass all the banking system that we have. I will even add Bill Gates for that because he also support bitcoin saying that bitcoin is better than currency. I hope that some big personalities will become also one of the believer of bitcoin.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

Perfectly right,this market is getting bigger and bigger as years go by.and stopping bitcoin is IMPOSIBLE to do.lots of big personalities believing and i think investing here.and we as believers wont let anyone to stop nor permanently close this.this is life for most of us now.and stopping this is like taking foods out of those mouths

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

Yes they are believer of bitcoin especially Mark Cuban a big investors of bitcoin , they know what's the capacity on it. They know that technologies are booming we need a cashless society even if the price is higher still nobody can stop bitcoin.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1528

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

I clicked on the link, but it is not working. It leads me to “start a new topic”.

Wealthy people tend to diversify, so it’s not surprising that the invest some of their wealth in cryptocurrencies. Some of them are true believers, because they have studied the field and become convinced that they are the future.

Most luxury shops in my country accept bitcoin, so this can be a measure of how much wealthy people, at least in my country, accept bitcoin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: