Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who the hell is Big Vern ,and why am I being spammed by him?  (Read 1945 times)
cabinetmaker (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:38:12 AM

This is the only "coin" forum " am on.
I am with wemineltc and coinotron, as well as a couple of others.

this has to come from one of them

Greetings Fellow Miner,

I wanted to let you know that I've opened a new pool for BitBar. It has Stratum support as well. Connection details are on the Getting Started page.

You can register for the pool here: http://www.bitbarpool.com

Have some cryptocurrency you want to buy or sell? Stop by Cryptsy.com today. Registration only takes a minutes and you can be trading in no time.

Thank you,

Paul "BigVern"

they had to steal my name because I 'KNOW' one of the mining sites would 'NEVER' sell or give my email address to any of these 'jerks', now WOULD they?

who ever did it shouild have their balls cut off.
talk about a security leak and breach of someone's data base.

what, now some asshole knows who each and everyone of us is?

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:46:38 AM

do u use any of his pools?
Xanthe

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:17:09 AM

It's likely that you at some point registered at one of BigVern's pools and provided your email address. Although it's certainly always a possibility, I don't think that your email address has been sold/compromised. BigVern owns/runs a ton of pools (e.g. litebonk.com LTC pool, fcpool.com FTC pool, worldcoinpool.com WDC pool, etc). Whenever you sign up for them it's optional but not necessary to provide your email address. Maybe that's what occurred here?

Although I mine at many of BigVern's pools, I've never received any emails from him... but I don't think I've ever provided an email address so that's probably why. That said, It's not the best idea to send unsolicited emails (if this is the case...) without warning. Still, I have no doubts that BigVern's intentions are good.

You can get in contact with BigVern via support@cryptsy.com and I'm sure he'd be happy to put your nerves at ease and remove your email from any lists (assuming this email was really sent by him).
bigvern

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2013, 04:38:41 PM

Unfortunately he was unwilling to give the email address that the email was sent to, the email he used to reply was not in my system.   I definitely want to purge this guy from my system.

Let me quote the email he sent to me:

"
that's great, BigVern,  but just whom did you steal my email address from, so I can get the fuck off that stupid assed, unsecure piss-ass site. I've never been on fucking litebonk in my life, so you HAD to steal my name from somewhere. And I'll be sure to let the assholes over at bitcoin.it, and a few others of your theft of names.

I thought we hated fucking thieves in this game.............

don't send me your shit again.....BigVern.
thanks, but no fucking thanks.

If you stole once, you'll damned sure do it again.

Now that I know you are thieves, I'll just stay away.

If I find out who gave you my fucking name, I'll let the public know, that, too.

take me off your fucking list, BigVern...............

I don;t do advertisements, either BigVern

would you like me to tell you what to do with your head, Paul BigFuckingVern, Jackass?"

Real classy guy there, and I want nothing to do with him.

BigVern
Kaepora

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:56:26 PM

Unfortunately he was unwilling to give the email address that the email was sent to, the email he used to reply was not in my system.   I definitely want to purge this guy from my system.

Let me quote the email he sent to me:

"
that's great, BigVern,  but just whom did you steal my email address from, so I can get the fuck off that stupid assed, unsecure piss-ass site. I've never been on fucking litebonk in my life, so you HAD to steal my name from somewhere. And I'll be sure to let the assholes over at bitcoin.it, and a few others of your theft of names.

I thought we hated fucking thieves in this game.............

don't send me your shit again.....BigVern.
thanks, but no fucking thanks.

If you stole once, you'll damned sure do it again.

Now that I know you are thieves, I'll just stay away.

If I find out who gave you my fucking name, I'll let the public know, that, too.

take me off your fucking list, BigVern...............

I don;t do advertisements, either BigVern

would you like me to tell you what to do with your head, Paul BigFuckingVern, Jackass?"

Real classy guy there, and I want nothing to do with him.

BigVern
He cant be helped, he probably did sign up with a related pool though.  Undecided
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:30:42 AM

you're a classy guy ,too, huh BIg Vern?

think anyone else signed up for spam?

When I am on one site, I don't want jack shit from another site, called spam, whether or not the same guy runs it.

You can keep your ads AND your spam, to yourself.

And, for your information, signing up on ANY site takes an email address, and there is normally NOT an option for not using an email, although there may be NOW.
Just where do you think the confirmation email would go to if I didn't leave one?. And how would I be able to complete the sign in proceedure without the confirmation?
By using a ghost, or mental telepathy, maybe one of my UFO friends, from the planet Xenobrain can do it for me?

got a brain?

You sure  are a mouthy faggot. Big Verns one hell of a dude, and anyone who's anybody in this game has respect for him. now make yourself scarce and go back to trolling on mcxnow or btc-e.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: