Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: System freezes when miner is shutdown  (Read 271 times)
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

Does anyone know of a fix for this? For some reason whenever i close down my miner my whole system crashes, nothing shows as not responding (windows 7) but the system drags and nothing short of a manual reset will sort it.

Ive tried lowerimg the intensity of my miner to see if that would fix it but no joy.

Any ideas?

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

Can you check the windows " Event Viewer " / - Windows Logs ? ( application/security/setup/system ) and see if there is any Error there

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
jshark

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

When you say your 'system drags' what do you mean? Is the entire OS being super slow/laggy or completely unresponsive?

If it's unresponsive, I've had that twice, once was because one of the risers was faulty - took a lot of trial and error to figure it out. The other time was because I was using too much power.

If it's just being slow/laggy I'm not sure what could be causing that. Have you checked your event viewer for anything?
helloeverybody (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:10:44 AM

the computer doesnt freeze completely but it would be aswell to since everything lags by about 15 seconds. I run moosystem monitor which would usually tell me whats bottlenecking it fdor example a programe,hdd,cpu,gpu etc but nothing is being used.

In event viewer ine of the errors is this

Session "ETW USB tracing" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

im not sure if that has anything to do with it or not though.

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:31:41 PM

can you tell a little bit more details about your setup ?
(Mining pc setup / miner software are u using / bat file or start file for miner program )
During mining your mining pc is got very slow or is functional normally ? and when you closing the miner program it crash the PC ?

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: