Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Vitavisor - Collective Mind Glass. Pre-ICO starts ► October 24  (Read 2063 times)
Lifelogging (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:47:33 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 02:55:04 PM by Lifelogging

Vitavisor (translated as "life-watcher") it is glass allows you to see life through the eyes of other people. This allows a lot of people to simultaneously be present in the places where each of them is in the current moment. Moreover, each user is guaranteed to act from his real name. This causes the effect of collective intelligence. Users of the Vitavisor are united in the Vitavision network and realize themselves as a single organism

Basic:
  • Pre-Pre-ICO starts - October 24, 2017.
  • Pre-Pre-ICO duration - 1 week.
  • Max cap Pre-Pre-ICO - $10 000.
  • Max cap ICO - $100 000 000.
  • Planned cost of 1 VIT token for Pre-Pre-ICO - $0,01.
  • Planned cost of 1 VIT token for ICO - $1.

.Pre-Pre-ICO Site.

...VITAVISOR BEGINNING...

This story began in the summer of 1989. A five-year-old boy, watching the friends playing in the yard, dreamed of a beautiful world in which everyone knows that everyone around is as kind and good as himself inside ...

With this dream, he grew up until one day he came up with the idea of how to approach her:

"To make it so that all people record their lives and be transparent to each other. Transparency will increase trust, which will entail the cognitive resources of mankind will be released and self-realization will be multiplied. Thereby everyone will be happy, and progress will grow very much"

Now it is the mission of Vitavisor company

...VITAVISOR FEATURES...

The Vitavisor is a wearable computer in the form of glasses with a web camera, small projector for the eyes and person identifier. Its users are united in Vitavision net.

First, Vitavisor is a solution to the problem of trust in information in the internet:
  • Only owner can use the Vitavizor. This is due to the identifier, a device that scans the user's retina every second. If "stranger" try use it  - the device will immediately lock.
  • Inside the Vitavisor network no one hides behind the pseudonym, all are registered through own passport.
  • All user actions are recorded. You can always see who visited your page and what was viewed on it.

Secondly, the included Vitavisor always records from the first person. What would the user not do at this time: communication, study information in the system or simply keep a record of life. As grow time of use of the Vitavisor the percentage of the recording of life will grow too. When the recording will takes the most life time, it will allow user to do what he could not do before:
    • To return at any time of the past.
    • To prove any moment of the past.
    • To warn injustice.
    • To more correctly understand the speech in communication.
    • To extract more information after communication.
    • To send information directly from the source, and not in your own words and in your interpretation.
    • To develop a sense of responsibility for their words and deeds.
    • To develop discipline and awareness, it is easier to cope with procrastination and frustration.
    • To analyze life as an object and systematically manage its quality.

Proceeding from the above, Vitavisor is an opportunity for people to become the only organism, to be present in any place, to be omnipresent, to participate in any world process. Vitavisor is collective mind device. Come with us!

.Come with us!.

...REFERENCE POINTS...

1. Pre-Pre-ICO starts - October 24, 2017.
    Attracted $10k at a price of $0.01 per token
    The funds will be directed to:
    1. Presentation of the idea in a more understandable form: Interactive 3D model of the device on the site -
    Visual interface of Vitavision -
    Illustration of the effect of collective intelligence -
    2. Improve the system of project transparency:
    Organization of the project stream from the first person -
    Improving the quality of daily video reports -
    3. Pre-ICO preparation and implementation

Welcome to our friendly community:
    .Telegram.
    .Twitter.
    .Facebook.

2. Pre-ICO phase
    Task of Pre-ICO is to raising funds in the amount of $100 000 at a price of $0.1 per token
    The funds will be spent on:
    • Organization of a Public Lifelogging of the Founder of the Vitavisor project.
    • Development of a prototype product.
    • Organization of the ICO.

3. ICO phase
    Task of ICO is to raising funds in the amount of $100 000 000 at a price of $1 per token
    The funds will be spent on:
    • Organization of manufacturing.
    • Global localization and marketing.
    • Development of Vitavision Infrastructure.
    • Award of the Vitavisor Bounty-campaign.
    • And other tasks of the mission of Vitavisor company.

...DEAR  FRIEND...
    Dear friend,

The Vitavisor project is the idea stage. And likely you know, repress the idea is very simply, and suspect the ideologist is lying is even more simply. Therefore, I urge you to gaze at her and hear the echoes in your heart. I have a clear vision that Vitavisor project can drive to an industrial revolution and accelerate progress. Come with me right now, and very perhaps we will have a unbelievable future!

Cordially yours,
    Vadim Shcherbak, CEO and Founder of Vitavisor

And still the most important purpose of the Vitavisor is to teach a
    completely unfamiliar people to trust each other, to see each other
    and to love each other for a unique inner world

Let dreams come true!
    May it be so!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    "This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
    Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
    Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
    FreakCoder

Activity: 750
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    September 29, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

Seriously though, if you are selling tokens, isn't it an ICO istead of a pre-ico? I mean, the initial coin offering can't be after a pre-initial coin offering. Doesn't make sense. Good luck though.
    gerbas

Activity: 582
    Merit: 250

View Profile
    September 29, 2017, 04:53:00 PM

This sounds like a super power ability, having something that could make peoples able to see from others eyes.
    szafa

Activity: 812
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    September 29, 2017, 05:01:46 PM

Bounty in Russian no English?
    Lifelogging (OP)

View Profile WWW
    September 29, 2017, 05:10:33 PM
    Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:41:59 AM by Lifelogging

Bounty in Russian no English?
    Hello

Thank you for your comment! Its OK now!

Cordially yours

Legendary

Activity: 1526
    Merit: 1003

View Profile
    September 29, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

This idea sounds like a script of any science fiction film with a lot of thrill and adventure. This is pretty hard to understand just from the idea until we get this device if there is any working device with positive feedback. Anyway I will follow this for future progress. 
    TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
    Merit: 588

View Profile
    September 29, 2017, 05:56:57 PM

So much of the introductory drama here!
    And do you have already the alpha prototype of this device at least?
    You very well know that Russian projects like this has some negative notion to the community.
    Promising such great device/product but in the end, nothing is accomplished.
    Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
    September 29, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

I see the error on this thread, the ICO market cap is 10 million dollars, and the reward to the signature campaign is 3 million dollars, is this true?
    Lifelogging (OP)

View Profile WWW
    September 29, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

I see the error on this thread, the ICO market cap is 10 million dollars, and the reward to the signature campaign is 3 million dollars, is this true?

Hello

Thank you for your comment! Its OK now!

Cordially yours

gold969

Activity: 1330
    Merit: 251

View Profile
    September 29, 2017, 11:39:59 PM

from the world of fantasy, but to someone it is necessary to begin, the project is rather grandiose, there is also a downside, this is a global tracking of every step, I think not everyone agrees to this
    berkat

Activity: 162
    Merit: 103

View Profile
    September 30, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

what is this bounty thread? I can see the project team, do you have whitepaper?

sasha.rmnff

Activity: 77

CEO cryptopus.co

View Profile WWW
    September 30, 2017, 06:24:29 PM

from the world of fantasy, but to someone it is necessary to begin, the project is rather grandiose, there is also a downside, this is a global tracking of every step, I think not everyone agrees to this

Totally agree. If someone is going to make "nasty things", it would be much easier to track someone down... What about psychos? What if a "hidden psycho" is going to use such thing to rape or even kill somebody?
    The freedom of travel is going to be completely destroyed... Embarrassed Huh

█CRYPTOPUS ICOsoon
    ▃WE BRING TRUST IN CRYPTO INVESTING▃▌

❖   Whitepaper   ❖   ANN Thread   ❖    Facebook   ❖      Blockchain Based Asset Management Platfrom      ❖ Telegram   ❖      Twitter     ❖    Bounty    ❖
    tansoft64

Activity: 532
    Merit: 253

View Profile
    October 03, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

I want to reserve for Filipino Translation please!

Thanks
    stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
    October 04, 2017, 08:29:17 PM

Guys and where is the team? Where is any product? I see generous guys that you pay for twitter and facebook 2 million, but it's like a deception to raise money and go away !!!
    Lifelogging (OP)

View Profile WWW
    October 05, 2017, 02:40:37 PM

Guys and where is the team? Where is any product? I see generous guys that you pay for twitter and facebook 2 million, but it's like a deception to raise money and go away !!!

I think this project will gonna be mark as "SCAM PROJECT" correct me if i'm wrong! Because I've notice on their FB messenger that they give me the same answer to my different concern to ask and I think that it is a "BOT".

And I always PM but no answer...

Hello

To interact with the bounty campaign members is the spreadshit. Expect a solution in it please.

Cordially yours

ans34

Activity: 161
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    October 05, 2017, 02:46:35 PM

$100000000 ICO goal and website made with free service? Looks like SCAM
    Lifelogging (OP)

View Profile WWW
    October 05, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

Guys and where is the team? Where is any product? I see generous guys that you pay for twitter and facebook 2 million,  !!!

Hello

Information about the team is on the site. Be attentive.
    The project is at the idea stage. This means that the product is to be developed.
    It's a pity if fo you it's like a deception to raise money and go away. I have been doing this project since 2007. There are newspaper articles about Vitavisor in 2007. I also create a blog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSQtf2WQmoorT2jbN1HNmg/videos
    And at the first opportunity I want organize the stream of my life from the first person. Do not think badly of me, please. Ok???

Cordially yours

Lifelogging (OP)

View Profile WWW
    October 05, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

Hello

Thank you for your comment! Although he insults me.

Yes! The product is very expensive to create. But he will change the world beyond recognition.
    Yes! Now I do not have money for a good site. Sorry for it! But I have a firm goal and a firm intention to create a system of collective intelligence.
    You can control me via blog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSQtf2WQmoorT2jbN1HNmg/videos
    And please do not bother me with your suspicions. And better try to create something truly great for humanity.

Cordially yours

tansoft64

Activity: 532
    Merit: 253

View Profile
    October 05, 2017, 03:21:48 PM

Hello

Yes! The product is very expensive to create. But he will change the world beyond recognition.
    Yes! Now I do not have money for a good site. Sorry for it! But I have a firm goal and a firm intention to create a system of collective intelligence.
    You can control me via blog: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSQtf2WQmoorT2jbN1HNmg/videos
    And please do not bother me with your suspicions. And better try to create something truly great.

Cordially yours

Thank you for your answer and sorry for that statement above...

I know it is hard time to create the projects but people is also careful of what they are invested, just to be sure.

Lifelogging (OP)

View Profile WWW
    October 05, 2017, 03:40:26 PM

Hello

And please do not bother me with your suspicions. And better try to create something truly great.

Cordially yours

Thank you for your answer and sorry for that statement above...

I know it is hard time to create the projects but people is also careful of what they are invested, just to be sure.

Thank you for understanding. And I understand the bad reaction. But first it would be good to understand the project. The idea is easier to break than to understand. Although I already got used to the hates. This is normal for the early stages of projects

The project is very complicated, but I intend to bring it to the end. Vitavision is my mission on earth.

Cordially yours

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
      Print  

Jump to: