Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have btc Need PayPal  (Read 423 times)
Heromembeer1995 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:19:48 PM

I have btc, I need paypal as good and service

Rate 1:1
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m4rk.

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

how much you need?
Ither1994

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

THRIVE - THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:00:09 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 06:14:44 PM by Ither1994

Don't waste your time people, this is the old scam where he bought a MM account without the 21 days hold and he wants you to send funds as Goods and Services so you feel safe because you can easily refund the payment, he will force you to send first claiming buyer protection and I would advise anyone to stay away from this user.

If I am lying he told me he has $500 btc and he can prove me wrong by signing a message using his BTC address and I will remove this post, I will aslo leave a negative message on his thread to warn others if he doesn't prove he actually has those $500 btc he claims to have.

The ratings on his account are all fake from his other newbie accounts to fool other newbies so he can scam them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Yep, confirmed scammer, thief and fraudster. People who do this day and night should be relieved of their right to co-exist with other human beings on this planet. Thieves like the OP of this thread were (unfortunately) born to steal from others. Shame on that OB/Gyn who helped give birth to this criminal.

Laws should be amended to make theft and fraud non-prescription offences. Just like murder. No statute of limitations. When you steal, you destroy people's lives. You destroy someone's hopes and opportunities. That is just as serious a felony as taking someone's life. Not sure why lawmakers don't consider locking up thieves forever.

Since that story above about the law being changed is unlikely to happen, the best option is to tag this account and waste his few minutes of creating it. He will be back. Count on it.

arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

I think he deserve RED if, that be the case
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Don't waste your time people, this is the old scam where he bought a MM account without the 21 days hold and he wants you to send funds as Goods and Services so you feel safe because you can easily refund the payment, he will force you to send first claiming buyer protection and I would advise anyone to stay away from this user.

If I am lying he told me he has $500 btc and he can prove me wrong by signing a message using his BTC address and I will remove this post, I will aslo leave a negative message on his thread to warn others if he doesn't prove he actually has those $500 btc he claims to have.

The ratings on his account are all fake from his other newbie accounts to fool other newbies so he can scam them.

Thanks for the info

fredforthewin

Activity: 79
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:24 AM

thank you for the warning. Is this kinda scam common?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: