Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin ever be worth 100.000 dollar?  (Read 1147 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:11:38 AM

We will see $10,000 BTC by EOY - so my guess will be yes!

The possibility is always there, but we have to surpass the $10,000 mark. Recently we are at past $4,000 dollar and we need less almost $6,000 to do that in less than 3 months Smiley.

Open for Campaigns
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4060
Merit: 1303

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:25:51 AM

it will be and it will be not,
nobody know the answer about this question,and why would you ask something like this ?
it's far from now on and i believe if it's really happen we should see it in the couple years later on and not right now.
a lot of people had discussed it before and you can find it anywhere.
just focus on what will happen in the coming weeks or months when the hardfork comes.
and prepare yourself for it.

i believe Bitcoin still has a lot of room to grow and the price has not fixed yet,
because it's not the 'real' value of The Bitcoin right now.

possibility ? yes it has a possibility to reach that point.

So it is like Schrödinger’s cat? 

No one knows now. Possibly.  7 years ago many thought $10, 100, and 1000 were fantasies.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:30:50 AM

Will Bitcoin ever be reach a value of 100.000 dollar? What do you think?

all are expecting that bitcoin will go up high, I also do expect that it will come true, but on its value thread for now, $100,000 is so much for it, it can may go up high as much as $10,000 next year or maybe more. but for the future comes $100,000 is possible, and im also hoping for it Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

It happened back in 2013. I guess it could happen again.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:03:07 AM

Of couse that is a stupid question. The reason is the American's just like the Europeans don't have real money they have fake money they print so yes it woll go down and one day 1 BTC will be 100K fake dollars.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:19:30 AM

It is possible, why not. But that would require some time and I don't think most of us will be alive in that time. Because if bitcoin hits some huge price the governments will have to intervene and regulate it somehow because of the huge amounts of money involved.

It happened back in 2013. I guess it could happen again.

what do you mean bitcoin reached value of 100.000 in 2013? I don't get it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

The way the demand and price increased in 2017, I definitely think Bitcoin will touch $100k in next 5-6 years. Now, the demand is only going to increase further. The bitcoin community is very small and the potential market of billions of people is lying in front of it. Demand will rise exponentially in coming years. Price will rise automatically since supply is limited and that too will keep on halving after every 4 years.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

yes its possible because bitcoin has a lot of potential to succed above all coins and more people nowadays are involved and using bitcoins on a daily basis to buy things online or offline and as you see the value of bitcoin today is now over 4000 $ again and still increasing every day so theres a 100% chance that it will continue to rise till the end of the year and  maybe reaching 100.00$ soon in the future.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:46:18 AM

there is a chance that would happen but, still there would be a chanxe that it would not happen in the future. Im expecting in the near future Bitcoin would be worth like 15,000 USD.

Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

It is why most of us is still here and investing bitcoin. We don’t know what will happen, the thrill, the excitement and the trust is what bitcoin differ from other investments out there in real world. In bitcoin you will never be bored as everyday is like as exciting as it was yesterday and much happier today. Even in midst of controversy and uncertainty of what we called too much black propaganda and FUD’s. I’m still here, most of us will never leave bitcoin as it will always part of what we want to be in the future.
Gennady12

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

maybe bitcoin can be worth 100.000$ but it takes years and if bitcoin reach 1M$ then is bill gates not more the richest guy in the world Cheesy
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:56:35 PM

maybe bitcoin can be worth 100.000$ but it takes years and if bitcoin reach 1M$ then is bill gates not more the richest guy in the world Cheesy
There is always a chance to reach the value into $100,000 but it takes years though bitcoin is volatile price we couldnt tell whats the next exact price. We already reach more than $4k plus of bitcoin so if aiming the above price would be very possible but it may take long.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

We dont know what is exact price of bitcoin after few years or decades. But I hope it will increass more if that happen we can make a lot of profit . I hope many people would buy again bitcoin and hold their coim so it will reach the target price. 100k dollars is very big amount the percentage of that happen if I give that is 20 over 100 . Maybe the highest price of bitcoin is 30k dollars upto 50k dollars...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

Yes there is still a very high chance of bitcoin being valuse at 100000 usd, considering he fact that bitcoin is still moving up, without china, though they have a huge percentqge bitcoin users before. I think, only time could tell when this is going to happen, since a lot countries are yet to adapt cryptocurrencies, and a lot people are about to accept bitcoin as their currency. It is known that bitcoin is considered the most volatile investment as of now, and the thing is, though it has a high volatility rate, bitcoin's trend is always going up, not to mention a lot of people bad mouthing bitcoin in that essence, still it manage to rose up and with the upcoming forks thay bitcoin will have, a lot of investors are surely keeping an eye on bitcoin, there is also the fact, that there are countries that already legalized bitcoin but its citizens are not aware what bitcoin is, just like what is happening to our country righg now, only a few percent of the population are in to bitcoin, but a lot people already heard of bitcoin, sooner or later those.nay sayers when it comes bitcoin, will accept bitcoin as currency, since there is ni stopping bitcoin. There are still a lot of factors that will contribute to the growth of bitcoin, and i think as of now, more and more people are beginning to get curious what bitcoin is, and probably they themselves will be into cryptocurrency someday.
bifle

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:30:10 AM

Last bitcoin block reward is planned for 2140, so we have enough time to grow up to 100.000 dollars.

But until this time, we could see the end of bitcoin .... (adoption of a better crypto, end of civilization...)
Menerever

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

yes and don't doubt about it. just want to say that it will take more years and the possibility that we are in heaven now before it may happened.
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

I'm just thinking it feels good to be the owner of at least 1 bitcoin! But for 50.000 dollar this will be impossible for many people! Thats why it is very unlikely to even reach 100.000!

There will be never more than 21,000,000 people who will own 1 BTC.  The remaining 6,000,000,0000 people never achieve this.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

For now I think it is very unlikely that bitcoin will ever reach a value of 100000$ in the future since if it were to happen, bitcoin will be distributed very well to the public and no one might own a whole bitcoin by that time. Bitcoin supply is so limited so I think at most 50000$ will be the highest price achievable for bitcoin. Since it is still long before that happens, It is better to hold and sell and rebuy while you have the opportunity OP.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:42:33 AM

$100k is too much especially for this year even for next 2 years i'm doubt bitcoin will reach to that price but cryptocurrency sometimes provide unexpected thing and on my predictions at 2020 bitcoin will worth not less than $10k
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

I do not exclude such development of events. Only that the dollar must fail. If a pack of cigarettes will cost $ 1000 then the price of bitcoin will be. No one can confidently now say what awaits us in the future. Even if the price of bitcoin will not change that I do not deter from bitcoins. I always appreciate what you have.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: