Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO to invest in?  (Read 3324 times)
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Here you have the pre-sale of the WavePay token. More info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388903.msg24422171#msg24422171
windsee

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

This article is quite good.

https://cryptopotato.com/10-keys-evaluating-initial-coin-offering-ico-investments/
2drive

Activity: 85

The world is flat...

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:40 PM

What are some characteristics of a good ICO?

Hi,
1. The project receives the necessary amount of investment at the beginning, when the team's enthusiasm is still in full swing, and they are ready to tear and throw.
2.Startup is no longer required to actively seek out investors, conduct numerous rounds and presentations of the project in order to interest - it is enough to organize ICO.
3.Investors are interested in participating in ICO, as according to statistics 80% of projects give growth of 2x or more. As a rule, when a coin / token hits the exchange, it trades at a higher price.
4. High collection speed (some examples: BAT - 35 million dollars for 30 seconds, Bancor - 150 million dollars for 6 hours).
5. Automatical process of collecting funds and sending tokens in response.

Something like that.

---- Where is my money ppl!? ----
ico_reviews

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:28:55 PM

It's good practice to do proper research before investing in any ICO, you can read ICO reviews here:
https://cryptorated.com/ico-reviews/
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:33:06 PM

There are few good ICO's running there.You could consider investing in Some promising ICO's like ELECTRONEUM and UTRUST.These two are currently the best ICO's out there and if you see about ELECTRONEUM, it is a unique plotform to mine with mobile.The great news about this is DUNCAN LOGAN, the CEO of ROCKETSPACE has invested in crowdsale. Also it the first British cryptocurrency.Invest in the best ICO.

How come that Electroneum is a good one? I don't think its a good ICO, UTRUST it could be but Electroneum not, because utrust obviously, even its not done yet their ico, it has already an exchange waiting for them like kucoin and hitbtc.com excahnge, and their volume sales was  almost 25M$ raised fund if I am not mistaken.
CoinPowerProject

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:07 PM

who participated the UTRUST ICO? what do you think about this peoject? I think to participate.
rayjellanajao

Activity: 224

Strategist

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

There are too many ICO's now, if i were you, i already searching the internet for better ICO's to invest. Don't just based your decision on opinion of others. Learn to do some research and decide for yourself because in the end you are the only one to blame if you get scammed or whatever bad happens to the coins you invested. By the way, good luck and i hope your $100 grow.
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

I think you can tale a look at spectiVR project, there are two stage of makeing ANN here and a lot of investors know this project, also the dev team are very experienced, for more information, you can find it in my signature.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
stephen-dimensionsnetwork

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

Take a look at my sig.
A trading platform where the token holders can regular rewards in ETH.
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:28:47 PM

What are some characteristics of a good ICO?
well ICO characteristics depends on a matter on interest, but here in this forum we have to talk about secure and trustful ICO.
A good ICO always declare the identity of all team members and also share the idea's good aspects as well as bad aspects.
They must have to show their targeted range value, less then that will result in return of all funds to the investors is the best policy.
try to invest in the ICO in which you have some interest.

VectorExchange

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:07:49 PM

it depends on what you think qualifies an ICO as a "good one"
 all the big crypto youtubers are saying to invest in vector because they hit the "triple"

1) Solid team
2) MVP already on the app store
3) token built to increase in value
GCP17

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

globcoin
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:03:15 AM

I didn't do very well with my ICO picks for September / October, as they are both facing problems, but since I did invest for hodling I will just have to wait and see.

Anyway, I always set a small portion of my income for minor investments, and for November I have decided to invest in Crypterium, a mobile cryptobank. I like the idea of being able to use cryptocurrency for purchases / payments on a daily basis (while the service provider / merchant) gets paid in fiat. So I hope it does work out.
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

You can check out Bitcomo in my signature. Guys have been creating CPA network with smart-contracts. There are no similar projects up and running now so it will be a real breakthrough in digital advertising
VasilyBelogla

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:08:35 PM

I don't know many ICO's but some of them are worthless before investing always search about the project look at their team and their goal. If it has support and all of these maybe it will be worth.

Thats Why i always check these coins because i sometime don't believe it.
brillarinal

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

It depends on what you're interested in. Now, AI technologies, AR / VR projects, games (especially), ecological projects are developing well.
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:13:02 PM

There are two important chracteristics that grade any ICO good or bad, First thing is the TEAM behind the project. Team members are the core of any ICO, well reputed team members in any ICO increase the chances of ICO success. People trust in the Team and invest. Second thing is the uniqueness of the project. the more Innovative the project will be, more it will be successful. I have seen one successful ICO with my own eyes and that is of EIDOO. Project was of the development of secure wallet, Eidoo wallet is specially design for the multi-assets and mobile world and it will make easy to manage all kind of tokens without the need of complicated configurations and without compromising the security standards and best practices. And the team members were of well reputed in Eidoo. There are some other characteristics of good ICO as well but near me these are the crucial one. You can get information about the team and project from the white paper of ICO.

JLCoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

It's difficult to say. Some ideas look great at a glance, but when you read the whitepaper, you will find hat the concept hasn't been full developed and that there are key issues that haven't been addressed. All you can do is your due diligence. Try to find out who their backers are and where they are listed. Many of the major ICO listing sites are careful to screen them before they are listed, even when they are accepting payment to do so.

That said, there is a new ICO that is in its PreSale phase, that you might be interested in looking into: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367454.0.

Good luck!
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

Personally I am looking into Crowdholding as they are about co-creation.

They have a solid team, great whitepaper and i think these guys will go far!

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Look into projects that you are interested, there are plenty of ICO's flying around and you will be happier with your investment if you believe in the concept, rather than just trying to get get some cash.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

Check out Verify.as; The latest announcement is interesting:

https://medium.com/@verify.as/announcement-hard-cap-announcement-c1fd7a6b016

the soft cap is at $1.5m and hard cap is at $2.25m.

The announcement is at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2374729.new

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: