Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:52:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO to invest in?  (Read 3332 times)
NickBrown

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:06:38 AM

A good team behind the project with proven experience in the industry and also independent research - don't believe everything you read, come to your own conclusions 
witerfesscott

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

invest in ICO is so risky because many ICO started now  so use all any gain some from free gain (do some services like translate , twitter , facebook likes)
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:46:19 AM

There is a promising on going ico called Ccore. It create comfortable conditions for all the market participants for operation with cryptocurrencies. Ccore is a Crypto Payment Platform that allows people s to spend them on various fiat based online services and stores without losing value on the exchange. Hope this will go to the moon in future.
many project have the same idea of this project. They have already start their project and Ccore still have nothing, invest in this ico may be too late now.

olindo53

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:02:34 AM

There are two interesting ico right now. One started october 20 the name is Charitystars the second one start in october 25 name  is Etherlend. In pre ico both can be bought with 20% discount only with Eidoo platform
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

Before invest on any ICO, i will read everything about it. Look for the concept and whether it is valuable and achievable. Check about the level of experience and skills of the project team. check the roadmap and goals. check the community support. After checking those everything i selected Ccore platform to invest. I think it can make my life more successful. Check yourself and tell your ideas
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:10:28 AM

ICO is always a risk. No matter the dev behind it or the independant research you put in. At the end of the day it will still remain a risk. The only thing sensible to do is to only put in what you are willing to lose. Don't go all in for that also means you can lose all.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:22:05 AM

I think the characteristic feature of good ICO has a large allocation and has the support of people or invest a lot. then when choosing ICO you must first read before registering.
nonik

Activity: 367
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

to find a good ICO product today is very necessary precision and studied carefully, and the ICO characteristics are good in my opinion is, they have a solid team work, clear work maps / concepts, have project products, have a great marketing power.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
OxanaWhite

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:27:33 PM

What are some characteristics of a good ICO?

Firstly, you have read everything about each ICOs. Learn white paper - find out more about project team, check their main idea, the roadmap and future plans. Thus, I want to take a participation in Mira pre-ICO on November 27-29th. If you are interested look at their announcement page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367768. Then check yourself and if you are ready to invest just do
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

Firstly, you have read everything about each ICOs. Learn white paper - find out more about project team, check their main idea, the roadmap and future plans. Thus, I want to take a participation in Mira pre-ICO on November 27-29th. If you are interested look at their announcement page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367768. Then check yourself and if you are ready to invest just do
The projects and the teams play the important role in the growth of each ICO. We do have few ICOs coming up fine in the market with stable growth. Few would be, waves, Neo, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash and etc.
InsightCryp.to_support

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

Some good characteristics could be:
1) Existing market reputation
2) Clear road map
3) Proven records
4) Great advisory panel
5) Elaborate whitepaper

These are the facts that I look first to ensure the ICO is not a scam. Do more research before investing! Smiley 
rzluetlhch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:07:51 PM

A good team behind the project with proven experience in the industry and also independent research - don't believe everything you read, come to your own conclusions 
Yes, before participating in the ICO, we should independently understand the story behind each ALTCOIN and listen to the opinions of others, but we should have our own independent judgment. We should be responsible for our own wallet! ICO there are many liar in it, always need to be cautious.

cryptosure

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

Please do not go by rating companies. They only rate how a company is marketing. Whether it has a video, whether it is active on reddit or bitcointalk or whether it is posting articles on medium, whether they have a whitepaper .

Actually I believe there is no site which mentions anything on the how good the project is and why it will make money ?

Also most 1st page ICOs are paid on these websites so its deceiving investors.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:18:42 PM

To ensure early profitability, look into those with low marketcap and having slightly unsuccessful ICO (maybe sold 50-70%) worth of their tokens, this could eliminate many supply and as soon they reaches exchanges more surprising movement could be observed. For long term, look into those project that have realistic roadmap and of course a vision/project/product that satisfies future (but not too far) demand, for example green energy projects like POWR are getting attention as their core product associated with big corporation that would soon transform their business model towards it and investor are looking into it. This year cryptocard projects are successful, watch out for the next trends and those ICO would be worth investing.  

Tokentournament

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

One of the best promising lending crypto of this end of the year, a decentralized hedge fund with bots and big ROI like bitconnect.
The IDEACOIN ICO is on : https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/Ideacoinfrenchuser
cryptosure

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

First i shall check the project details, then i will invest in ICO
Because ICO have a great opportunity for us . if we are get this opportunity, then we must invest ICO.
in this situation we must take some identification for this ICO.

Good whitepaper and ERC20 token approval. Good team member and working scope. Good project manager. Active communication via slack or telegram.

I think this is a good one ICO below.
See details: https://spectre.ai/

You are promoting spectre because you're getting paid. We want honest opinions.
PSSMA

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

Because ICO have a great opportunity for us . if we are get this opportunity, then we must invest ICO.

Good whitepaper and ERC20 token approval. Good team member and working scope. Good project manager. Active communication via slack or telegram.

Haha, remove that spectre signature and start saying that they have a good team member and everything. VLB looks good to me.
cryptosure

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Haha, remove that spectre signature and start saying that they have a good team member and everything. VLB looks good to me.

So you think its a legit opinion ? I feel sorry for you man!!
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:29 PM

One thing that I look for is if the bounty manager of their campaign is trustworthy, the website and the vision of the project looks legitimate and the team of the project is real.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:43:30 PM

Lately is better to wait for coins to go on exchange and then buy it since they loose value fast after ICO, but to be honest it looks like crypto economy is healing and we could see ICOs with huge investments and profits again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: