Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:49:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO to invest in?  (Read 3332 times)
cryptojamal

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:49:45 PM

What are some characteristics of a good ICO?
If you visit their announcement thread and notice that it does not have any negative ratings then they are likely to last a while.

I don't think negative comments make it a Bad ICO. Its actually becoming a fashion to troll any ICO for some stupid mistake which isn't even relevant. I think we should look beyond comments.

Looking at their business Idea.
Vision and mission of the company
Experience of the promoters

are somethings that matter.

Negative comments and positive comments dosen't make a difference.

There could be a possibility that good comments are incentivised by good bounty scheme. This dosen't make the project good. Neither does bad comments.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:30:07 PM

please sees of offers from LHC developer

with the price of coins that is USD 0,10

details with the offers should be available at https://lh-crypto.io/

MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:21:49 PM

he has a responsive dev with his members (if he has a community) and always updates his coin condition on the coin's official website. and has a clear whitepaper and a good roadmap
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

Strong team knowing what to do and with experience of successfully doing that in the future, preferably supported by known advisors. Favorable market. Product, maybe in beta. Clear, viable business model and roadmap. These are some of the major things, but most ICOs hardly have all or a majority of them, so that's already a good way to select.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:28:43 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:00:08 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:12:22 PM

Strong team knowing what to do and with experience of successfully doing that in the future, preferably supported by known advisors. Favorable market. Product, maybe in beta. Clear, viable business model and roadmap. These are some of the major things, but most ICOs hardly have all or a majority of them, so that's already a good way to select.

Even a good business model can turn out to be a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173212.0

Its one of the many projects that started to be very good in the beginning but suddenly turns out to be a scam. And they didn't even raised millions, just a few thousand and out they go. Really sorry for those who have invested on Confido.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
finvestor

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

That's why everyone should do proper due diligence before investing. Consider the following, in no particular order:

1. Team - is the team capable of doing the product, do they have experience and skill set
2. Market - is there a niche or share of existing market will be made, is the market large.
3. Token model - is there a purpose of the coin, do you think it is useful.
4. ICO structure - how will the funds be used, roadmap available, do they need that much money.

Hope it helps to prevent scams in the future.
Themaster107

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:12:48 AM

Ideacoin is ok
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

I also want to know is there any good channel to get excellent ico project information, i missed so many project, such as RDN, QSP. So anyone can help?

ICOadvert

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:16:41 PM

I also want to know is there any good channel to get excellent ico project information, i missed so many project, such as RDN, QSP. So anyone can help?

http://icoadvert.com/

www.icoadvert.com - Find your ICO
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

Even a good business model can turn out to be a scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2173212.0

Its one of the many projects that started to be very good in the beginning but suddenly turns out to be a scam. And they didn't even raised millions, just a few thousand and out they go. Really sorry for those who have invested on Confido.

You are absolutely right. If there is one thing i have ever learned in all the months that i have been in this forum and in the crypto world is that nothing is ever sure about anything. Even the most promising can be the worse of all. So we should never let our guard down about anything.

-i also feel bad for them too though. That's just so sad.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

There are many ICO projects that are good for your investment and the one I am promoting now which is Angel token. You can Google to find more information about them. From what I have find out graftcoin and pundi are some of the ico you can actually invest in now and make millions in your local currency in future.
jibrelnetwork

Activity: 208

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:03:43 AM

Looking for good ICO in recent time is not an easy task, as many new project or ICO are now turning to be scammer. Not withstanding, #jibrelnetwork is a good ICO which I can recommend for you to invest your money. For more about #jibrelnetwork check my current signature and read their white paper.

Thanks for the kind words / support!

Our token sale is live and we also released the jWallet recently - it's still in Alpha, but we think it'll be the #1 ETH wallet in no time!

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:09:49 AM

the person who is writing the whitepaper is a nice start to making money.Its one of the many projects that started to be very good in the beginning but suddenly turns out to be a scam.
Stephenmt

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:14:29 AM

If you visit their announcement thread and notice that it does not have any negative ratings then they are likely to last a while.

I don't think negative comments make it a Bad ICO. Its actually becoming a fashion to troll any ICO for some stupid mistake which isn't even relevant. I think we should look beyond comments.

Looking at their business Idea.
Vision and mission of the company
Experience of the promoters

are somethings that matter.

Negative comments and positive comments dosen't make a difference.

There could be a possibility that good comments are incentivised by good bounty scheme. This dosen't make the project good. Neither does bad comments.

agree.
and many people are skeptical, but in the end it's hard to guess which ico will x10 and which does not
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:17:36 AM

If you are investing in any ICO you must decided that such ICO is worth investing into. One paramount question you must ask yourself is : Does the ICO in question already has product or service and client it is already serving? If the answer is no the you must be able to know amount of risk you are willing to take!

shiv06

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:00:50 PM

First i shall check the project detalies and Strong team knowing what to do and the experience of successfully doing that in the future,The roadmap and future plane and  then i will invest ICO because ICO have a great opportunity for us.
James Messy

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:11:02 PM

Just have a look at this ICO

Airfio-the first decentralized crypto banking with AI technology

Recently, I am earning free tokens from its Steemit bounty campaigns

These are the links which drive you more about Airfio ICO

https://steemit.com/ico/@oliverzack/airfio-s-steemit-bounty-campaign

https://airfio.com/r?ref=james

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDzuEDDgws76dixSZWcRaMVSqF9UZXQHLn5R3kb3Gta1fO6Q/viewform
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:20:05 PM

I think ICO is a good investment for the future is XUC, because I believe the future price of XUC will increase 2 to 3x from the current price, so for now I prefer to invest in XUC.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:29:19 PM

There are too many ongoing icos and asking which one us good for investing will produce many unwanted answers, that can just confuse you. I say that from my experience, people advertise anything and everything, they have arguments why their project is better then others. I would like to invest in many icos but I chose from time to time some that I like. I see what community thinks about ico first, how much activity is around some project that is for me most important. Active community can make difference, everything else can be worked out, but hardest part is to make people care about something.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███