Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the New Economy, we are only at the very beginning  (Read 756 times)
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

Yet there are still a lot of people trying to pull down Bitcoin and doubt its capabilities, There's still more to come about BTC and crypto currency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

Indeed. With many positive things there comes the negative side of bitcoin economy too. I mean there has to be negative otherwise things will never balance up each other. Thats really mythical thing to think about. Lolz!

Well, bitcoin is underdeveloped yes I agree completely on that and no there won't be much development real soon because we are not taking the thing very seriously. Whatever it is, is all about the new features development so that bitcoin can will be able to match up the pace of today's lightening fast network where there are thousands of transactions are done on swift technology and confirmed with fraction of seconds.

So may be its true that bitcoin is lacking a lot of things and its not the real thing yet.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

When we say economy there is a producer who produced the goods or stuff and consumer that consumed it.  In bitcoin it could not be called as an economy because we only consumed no one could produced. There is only an exchange of rate, selling and buying. We can used bitcoin in reloading, paying our bills and other.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:23:11 PM

I believe so too.. I think 2018 will not end without this happening. Bitcoin's value will skyrocket exponentially with the launch of the lightning network.
The lightening network is exactly what this market needs right now for the price to rise and for us to go into the next bull market. The market has so much more to do and as OP said we are just at the beginning of it, we are the early birds which means we will make the most, once that lightening network goes into effect there will be a price hike which might trigger the next bull market.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:35:50 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:19:18 PM by peter0425

I believe so too.. I think 2018 will not end without this happening. Bitcoin's value will skyrocket exponentially with the launch of the lightning network.
The lightening network is exactly what this market needs right now for the price to rise and for us to go into the next bull market. The market has so much more to do and as OP said we are just at the beginning of it, we are the early birds which means we will make the most, once that lightening network goes into effect there will be a price hike which might trigger the next bull market.
Yes, bitcoin and crypto as a whole is still considered in its infancy stage its been what less than 10 years since bitcoin was release so it is still fairly young compare to other well established assets out there.

I agree that LN (Lightning Network) will be a good trigger to reignite the ecosystem again. I'm pretty sure that everyone is waiting for the launch day of LN and then we will see its full potential for used thus resulting in the market getting into a range of like $15K-$20K or maybe breaking all-time-highs again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

It might be the new economy if the whole world recognizes it as a real currency. Yet, there are many factors that are not allowing it to achieve that goal. Added to that, yes, indeed, it is only the new beginning as there are many people who still do not know about bitcoin, not to mention that it is encountering many obstacles that are the result of the drop of the price. I am for bitcoin as the economy system because I believe that it was created to fight against the corrupted governments.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

Yes of course people would rather invest some of their money to buy coins and earn a fortune later, bitcoin is indeed because this new economy can be called a new economy because most people who depend on their bitcoin economy that means a lot of enough help about the economy, bitcoin will grow if this continues in the future where new people will adopt bitcoin. I think it will be a more mature bitcoin, and many souls are successful in it.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

Indeed. With many positive things there comes the negative side of bitcoin economy too. I mean there has to be negative otherwise things will never balance up each other. Thats really mythical thing to think about. Lolz!

Well, bitcoin is underdeveloped yes I agree completely on that and no there won't be much development real soon because we are not taking the thing very seriously. Whatever it is, is all about the new features development so that bitcoin can will be able to match up the pace of today's lightening fast network where there are thousands of transactions are done on swift technology and confirmed with fraction of seconds.

So may be its true that bitcoin is lacking a lot of things and its not the real thing yet.
Bitcoin has been going since 2009 and we have been going with it since 9 year. We have seen its benefit that can be less and more or huge but also we have seen a lot of users who come to the market without knowledge of Bitcoin and lose their wealth. We are not late and should start and continue to buy and invest in a market like today’s market is a gift from god.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:32:46 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin itself can be considered as an economy.
Though we can say that it had come a long way, we can say that it is still underdeveloped and wish that it will be further be improved for convenience and security.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Yes, bitkoyn is not an economy and even close to it does not fit, it's not even a currency. At the moment, bitcoin can be used by means of exchange. And this is normal. Crypto currency can not be considered an economy.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

See bitcoin is just a baby and has the ability to develop its technology in many sectors to improve the standards of our Economy but Bitcoin itself is not Economy. Still, there is the long way to go because only a few countries and companies are showing interest towards this new economic technology.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

I don't think bitcoins are an economy by itself. If you say economy it is something that is produced and consumed by the people.
In bitcoins there is only a medium of exchange, nothing else. There is no economy to speak of here. The only thing bitcoins would
be in an economy is a way to pay for stuff, but it can't produce stuff, nothing goes around.

Maybe what op wanna say here is instead of bitcoin,its the cryptocurrency is the economy..this imore accurate to mean because all crypto has their own market and services offered thats why it will considered as economy
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:49:39 AM

Bitcoin is the new economy which has changed  the entire global concept about  the economy. Even though bitcoin has started in the year 2009 it is still in the infant stage because by considering the entire world community a very few percentage of people only knows about the bitcoin and its usage . it means if the half population in the world are  in a position to use bitcoin the volume  of its usage will be triple the current one and its price also will hike accordingly. So we can say that bitcoin is its beginning stage now.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:53:27 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin itself can be considered as an economy.
Though we can say that it had come a long way, we can say that it is still underdeveloped and wish that it will be further be improved for convenience and security.
Bitcoin is not an economy. Bitcoin is a currency. The currency is the blood of the economy. Creating a crypto currency is only the first step towards building our independent crypto economy. I believe that. But there is still a lot to do.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:36:45 PM

I think that while bitcoin has only a huge growth potential (and I do not mean the cost of the coin). And the most important thing is not yet set the general direction of development. It is possible that bitcoin will become the new gold standard. The market has just begun its journey and it is unclear exactly where it will lead.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:12:15 AM

Yeah we can say bitcoin was kinda economy,  because we talked about money here and other transaction. I can't imagine if we are just beginners here, so it will be an huge great future for bitcoin as we can see how tge lifes changed when we started to use bitcoin. Well,  for me personally there are so much changing in my life.
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

i still stand on the idea of economy based on material and physical things, it means bitcoin and cryptos are still depend on something that we can access empirically, when we say cryptos economy for example it does not belong to completely digital because it is still related to real world, that is why i think bitcoin is not really economy but it is a tool which far more efficient and better. 
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:05:08 AM

Everyone is convinced that the lightning network is the solution to the bitcoin problem all along, but for me, this lightning network is only a temporary solution to the bitcoin problem that has occurred recently with the slow transaction confirmation. There needs to be a concrete new solicitation of the OP to address the complaints of users regarding it.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

I really wish that somebody would restore the silkroad because there is no other place for bitcoin to fit in rather than there. People nowadays are living mainstream and aren't yet ready to embrace changes such as bitcoin. I cannot agree to that statement that "bitcoin is the new economy" because it will never be... you are living in dreams, my friend. FIAT will always be the main thing, but bitcoin could be very useful and in-demand if the silkroad would be reinstated. I hope this could reach DPR.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

I also do not think that bitcoin is a complete economic system. Rather, it is a tool by which this system can be created. while the market is still very young and it is difficult to predict whether all of its potential is being realized.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: